Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
JOIN THE PARTY! ♥ ♥ "SHOWCASE" your best work & "GIVE" Appreciation to friends ♥ ♥ READ OP!  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Tojax

@ elle0808: How much time did it take you to build this amazing castle???? It's beautiful! The perfect fable home

@ Polysporin: Your cottage is so sunny It's an ideal family residence... Mom and dad drinking coffee on the porch, the kids playing fetch with the dog in the backyard...

@ Mimine17: Wonderful remodel. The house looks fresh and modern You made me wish that EA would do a slightly better job with the in-game homes they provide...

elle0808

THANKS I have no idea exactly how long it took, but a LONG time lol. At least a lot longer than my builds usually take. I'd say I worked on it 5 days straight or so. Probably about 4 hrs a day on it or more it was a lot of work lol

Tojax

elle0808 wrote:THANKS I have no idea exactly how long it took, but a LONG time lol. At least a lot longer than my builds usually take. I'd say I worked on it 5 days straight or so. Probably about 4 hrs a day on it or more it was a lot of work lol

In that case you have a lot more patience than I do I think I would lose interest in a build if I had to work on it for over 20 hours

I have a creation to submit this week... Ava Samuel (who was created for Rawr's Face-lift project thread)

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5730300

A little shy, a little neurotic, with her head perpetually in the clouds, Ava Samuel is a music major, who earns rent money by singing and playing various instruments in coffee shops and local community centers. She hopes to one day enter the elite world of classical music, where she will compose innovative, complicated and emotionally demanding symphonies for entire orchestras.

She currently dedicates the remainder of her free time to writing love ballads and loitering at cafes.

Polysporin

elle0808
your Fairytale Castle is beautiful, the soft exterior colors and your waterfall... love them. It looks so romantic and well soft.

Tojax
I saw when you uploaded Ava, Do still love those red lips.

cwaddell

I am new to this thread. Love it. So many great creations. Started viewing, downloading and rec'ing but still a lot more to go through.

I have my latest lot, Serene Sanctuary, which was built for the garden challenge. There are more pictures in this thread, but here are 3:

BoltzY2k

Great job again everyone! All caught up with the rec'ds

Vlntnbaby83

Wonderful job everyone! All caught up on rec's too!

That castle is AMAZING!!!

walkingstick

More gorgeous creations. I'm caught up on rec's.

oOHBangTidyHOo

Hello, Stumbled upon this thread and I appreciate everyones great crafts, Superb work guys!!!

Going to take a punt here and tell me what you think. Critique is all good. Firstly, this is my quickest build to date and secondly I had much fun building it. Normally, I get sick to the back teeth of my builds, but this surprised me.

Anyhoo ... Here my latest.

Seraphinm

One Level Open Plan Living

30 x 30 Lot Furnished Price -$121,000. Unfurnished -$73,200-

Single Level Open Plan Layout. 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Kids room, Kitchen, Diningroom, Livingroom, 1 Showerroom, Main bathroom, Garage. lanscaped garden w/ eating area, Covered Pool, Jacuzzie

Seraphinm Link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5731249

DOWNLOAD Seraphimn: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5731249

Thanking you.

- Mal

Edit/too many pics

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/12 08:47 AM

Tojax

Polysporin wrote:
Tojax
I saw when you uploaded Ava, Do still love those red lips.

Thank you I really love red lipstick irl, but am too shy to wear it on a daily basis, so I live my dream through my sims

@ cwaddell: The Serene Sanctuary looks beautiful! I especially love the way you decorated the living room...

@ oOHBangTidyHOo: Awesome wooden exterior (and interior), lovely landscaping... and plants indoors! Amazing concept

oOHBangTidyHOo

elle0808 wrote:Hello everyone. I have been referred to this thread by TarynTempestwind. She recommended that I post my fairytale castle here that I recently made. She had very kind words to say about it and she thought everyone here would like to see it. I'll definitely be visiting this thread often now now I know its here

So here it is:

Download link http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5701779

I hope you like it, and I really hope I followed the thread's rules correctly.

Happy Simming!

Holey Mackrel!!!!!! - What a stunnning wonderful build. Off to drf!!!

- mal
oOHBangTidyHOo

Thank you Tojax, very kind.
Had fun building, for me, its a new concept of building. It shows me that that can have 3 bed with all mod without building on a 50x50 lot. lOl

Opps too many pics.

edit/info

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/12 08:52 AM

sashraf

This week I have my biggest request build ever!
Needless to say I am behind.
Off to check the thread and get caught back up after I get this posted

Hotel California ~ Hilton (NO CC)

Download Link W/Pictures: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5731552

Luxury is the key at Hotel California Vacation Resort!
Featuring 25 deluxe suites, Wedding and Banquet Facilities, Shops, Entertainment,
Bars and Restaurants, Theater, Salon, Work Out Room, and More!

Springfairy556

The Bodie Lighthouse

I know, the tower needed to be taller, I misjudged it.XD And also I didn't notice it had windows on the tower.It blended in lol.

download:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5702523

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/12 09:07 AM

sashraf

WOW

All caught up! It's great to see some new faces and some old friends

Fantastic work

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: