Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Baby Glitch- newborn babies come out with messed up bodies  XML
Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Italianditz

So I have been emailing EA trying to find a solution to this issue for awhile now and they tell me the exact same thing for every issue or question I have, even when its concerned the Sims 2. I downloaded skins from Peggyzone.com and followed their steps for correct installation to a 'T' and everything was fine when I had my old crappy laptop that ran Vista. I now have a Windows 7 laptop and love it and everything runs quick and its great! I have downloaded Sims from the exchange and installed mods for the game from Peggyzone.com and everything was fine, little bumps in the road but nothing serious, UNTIL I had my Sim family have a child. I have the baby had a multicolored body and made the game's screen have a huge graphical glitch. It was really strange. I deleted the family and tried a different one and same issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game at least 3 times each time downloading specific Sims from the exchange that I thought were legit. But each time I have my newborn's body is half skin and half another color. As the baby ages I have now noticed that as a child it has the height and head of a child but a glitched body of an adult. It is really annoying and i have never had issues like this in the past. Has anyone else had similar issues??? Does it have anything to do with Windows 7?? please any advice would be so much appreciated! I'm also really bummed that EA hasn't come out with a PET's for Sims 3 or something fun like Magic. =/
mnm313

No I have never had that problem before.Huh... that is REALLY vierd.But maybe it could be to your advantage.You could take pics and make a story about mutations and stuff like that.You could do like a really wierd story.You could maybe do like a fantastic 4 story. If this comment helps then good luck!

Ignore 1/2 of what I say all the time.
The question is waht half to ignore.
alexanchor

It's bad custom content that's causing your kid to look like that. *nods* Just look at what the kid is wearing, and then go to your Launcher and uninstall that item. Then delete your cache files so it's completely out of your game. *nods*
Italianditz

One of my babies was wearing strange boots. Like White ****** boots but I can't recall every downloading them. and I noticed my female Sim only wearing them when she is in the shower. How would I delete a boots if they are attached to her skin... or are they not?
AmythestSym

They are not attached to her skin... they are bad custom content... you can find them in the launcher... chances are your male sims will wear them... since in CAS they can ...

You need to look at your installed items tab... and remove the "day and night boots" you will notice they have a picture beside it.. and it looks like the so called 'in shower boots'

Hope this helps.

AmythestSym

Definately the boots if bubby looks like this:

imani156

ok what about if they have an adult womans tshirt on but i never downloaded that
AmythestSym

Yup come accross that monster baby issue too... lol... here is the link to the files I downloaded and removed related to the Ladies Tshirt issue...

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/230094.page#28510

AmythestSym

Even if you never downloaded it... it may have come with an exchange person.... sometimes they have extra stuff bundled in with them (goodness knows how).. but have a look at the link... and it should help you out... please let me know if it does

crinrict

There is more messed up stuff.

Check this list: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/184718.page

and this one:
http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index.php?showtopic=5809

If someone can send me link to a sim with those boots or the naked sims that would be very much appreciated.

Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: