Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Please Help..... Screen too big...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a Pattern
Anna_Elizabeth

So I downloaded and installed the create a pattern tool. Now when I open it the screen(or window) for it is way to large, I cant see any of the bottom control buttons, basically just layers and layers properties. I can't scroll down, or re size the window by right clicking the top or in the right top corner. I read the help manuel, which only mentioned using the options button, but I cant get to it, it being on the bottom and I cant access or see any of those controls. Help Please!!!
TribeSpirit

Like this???

Yeah, how do we fix it?

BD5141

Click on the 3 dots and then click on options and you can change your screen size there.

Anna_Elizabeth

I dont even get that, nothing below the bottom of layer properties. So I can't click the option button..
Rflong7

Hi,

Go to your Screen resolutions settings and make it bigger. The screen is probably on a low setting so the pictures are bigger. If you set it higher the the screen will show it smaller.
You can test it to see and set it back when you want.
simsace

Rflong7 wrote:Hi,

Go to your Screen resolutions settings and make it bigger. The screen is probably on a low setting so the pictures are bigger. If you set it higher the the screen will show it smaller.
You can test it to see and set it back when you want.

mine are on the bigest level so your sugestion dosent work

watch division delta on youtube
simsace

and EA needs to fix this issue with windows 7 and vista because its extremely hard to use this tool

simsace

ive only just been able to acces options because i had to put my toolbar to the side with windows 7, which EA still needs to fix for vista

Herbiedad

Right click your task bar and check the option to auto hide and show the task bar. It will drop down off the screen and you can get to the ... button. Reset the size of the window so it is visible, and then hold your mouse at the bottom of the screen. When the task bar reappears, right click the task bar again to undo the auto hide option. Your task bar will reappear, and you're good to go.

Remember, a Mac guy told you how to do this, and it'll be a good chuckle.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/08/10 08:57 AM

looby86

What I do is keep my toolbar unlocked, then I can drag it to the right hand side when I'm using CAP.

Like so;

No!

Yay!

=P

daisypoo200

I also had this problem, i found unlocking the task bar, moving it to the side (win 7) then clicking the options button. the problem was, windowed mode was already on the 'smallest' setting, so i put it in fullscreen mode (which i wouldnt normally) but figured it would be ok for just using the tool. this solved the problem, but i cant play in windowed mode like i would normally. EA needs to fix this please.
jacrossen

I'm having the same problem, but changing the screen resolution doesn't help. The game is in full screen, so moving the task bar won't help either. I can't save any changes in options. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?
Madaline_7

PippaFashion

Go off create a pattern, and if it is not already on the desktop go on all programs and drag it across and place it where you want. Then right click on it and then press properties- the option comes up on the first screen andit will simply say 'run'. There are three options- minimize, normal screen and maximize. Use maximize and click ok. A question will appear- click yes. Now you can run it and see the bottom options! It shouldn't be too difficult- like all these other things other people have been saying that i could not find.....
Chloee_Dawsonx

Hi I had the same problem, but I right clicked the toolbar and selected "properties". Then I went onto the "taskbar location on screen" and changed it to left or right. When I had finished creating patterns, I simply changed it back to "bottom"

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a Pattern
Go to: