Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Online Dating Service  XML
Forum Index » Late Night
sgreen37

Since this is sort of a revised version of Nightlife I'm really hoping that we get dating, chemistry, and turn ons and turn offs. Also, I think it would be cool to have an online dating service that finds sims your sim might like based on their gender preference and turn ons and turn offs.
Aeroprincess87

Online dating would be awesome and I'm hoping for some new dating system as well. My sims' love lives aren't that great at the moment.

Sims3Only

they should really have more romantic and kissing interactions
Candi_Dyla

Turn ons and turn offs! How could I forget! I really hope we get those again. But with more options, like gender, eye colour, skin tone etc. Before we didn't have all to much: hair colour, clothing, facial hair, smell and fitness level. I think that was it.

Meow.
Sims3Only

Candi_Dyla wrote:Turn ons and turn offs! How could I forget! I really hope we get those again. But with more options, like gender, eye colour, skin tone etc. Before we didn't have all to much: hair colour, clothing, facial hair, smell and fitness level. I think that was it.

Yes that would be very nice it would be a very detailed system and like when you do online dating you could lie about yourself and when you meet the sim in person they would be disgusted of you or smething interesting.
Kita5399

I think online dating would be great!! My towns are always full of elders who are about to die! I would love it if there were a way to find more single young adults! Turn ons/offs would be ok, but I never really liked that in the Sims 2! We kind of have that now with the trait system, maybe they could just expand on that and have our Sims attracted to certain traits!

igzigpuff

Hmmm...yes on line dating sounds like a good idea, maybe it would be more reliable than the Gypsy. My Sims never had any luck with her, she always dropped down an undesirable on my Sims. However, on line dating could come with the same risks, if the person lies about who they are!

I would love if our Sims could "scope out the room " again to see who they have chemistry with, would make it so much easier to find a compatible mate.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/27/10 08:27 PM

Candi_Dyla

Sims3Only wrote:
Candi_Dyla wrote:Turn ons and turn offs! How could I forget! I really hope we get those again. But with more options, like gender, eye colour, skin tone etc. Before we didn't have all to much: hair colour, clothing, facial hair, smell and fitness level. I think that was it.

Yes that would be very nice it would be a very detailed system and like when you do online dating you could lie about yourself and when you meet the sim in person they would be disgusted of you or smething interesting.
lol, you could lie about yourself! That would be so funny. But it would be annoying if npcs lied. Maybe there could be three different dating sites or something, one cheap, one average, and one expensive. Every body on the cheap one lies, and everybody on the expensive one tells the truth. Sort of like the different costs to use the match maker. If you paid little, you would get a horrible dat and if you paid the full 5,000 or what ever it was, you got a perfect date.

Meow.
Sims3Only

Candi_Dyla wrote:
Sims3Only wrote:

lol, you could lie about yourself! That would be so funny. But it would be annoying if npcs lied. Maybe there could be three different dating sites or something, one cheap, one average, and one expensive. Every body on the cheap one lies, and everybody on the expensive one tells the truth. Sort of like the different costs to use the match maker. If you paid little, you would get a horrible dat and if you paid the full 5,000 or what ever it was, you got a perfect date.

Lol that would be so much fun. I like your Idea it just mixes with everything. It would be so funny to lie if your a very ugly sim.
Aeroprincess87

Candi_Dyla wrote:
Sims3Only wrote:

Haha I love that idea. I'd send my sims on the cheapest dating site possible just for laughs.

Jes123190

omg that would be awesome... after like the first generation of my sims it is sooo hard to find suitable matches for their children... it would also be nice if it included how many days until that person aged up (i hate getting them together only to find out they age up the next day and the other person is soooo much older than my sim... or the sim meets someone at school and my sim ages up and it takes forever for that sim to meet them... its so annoying)

Want free amazon gcs?
Sims3Only

Jes123190 wrote:omg that would be awesome... after like the first generation of my sims it is sooo hard to find suitable matches for their children... it would also be nice if it included how many days until that person aged up (i hate getting them together only to find out they age up the next day and the other person is soooo much older than my sim... or the sim meets someone at school and my sim ages up and it takes forever for that sim to meet them... its so annoying)

That really bothers me too My sim girl went through 3 marriages in 5 minutes. They all became elders!!!
Jes123190

omg thats horrible!!! like i wish that was something we could have a social interation for "how old are you" and it could be like "__ days till aging into..." or whatever... they can find out about relationships and personalities and jobs and heck if the sim is rich... why cant we ask how old the sim is?

Want free amazon gcs?
Sims3Only

Jes123190 wrote:omg thats horrible!!! like i wish that was something we could have a social interation for "how old are you" and it could be like "__ days till aging into..." or whatever... they can find out about relationships and personalities and jobs and heck if the sim is rich... why cant we ask how old the sim is?

That would be very useful, and I wish they had more kissing interactions like the Sims 2 had so many different kisses
Jes123190

i wish there was different "ask if single" interactions.. one that wasnt really under romantic... sometimes i just want to know who that sim is with without trying to be in a relationship and sometimes its because i really do want to be in a relationship with them

i also think anniversaries would be fun to celebrate... a night on the town... a little fun away from the kids... hire a babysitter

Want free amazon gcs?

Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: