Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mixing Genetics fun: Dogs-Take two-breeding #38 page 56  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
piratekitag

Ah~~~

I love the English Sheepdog and German Shepherd. English sheepdog would be a great breed to add to the mix, hm~

SimChick1016

Do eeeeet.

MamiiGood

Glad to see alot of my creations are bieng used for your project! good luck!

piratekitag

MamiiGood wrote:Glad to see alot of my creations are bieng used for your project! good luck!

Heh, yeah. I'm amazed at your creations and think they are all very close to the real life dogs! Love them, keep up the good work Sorry for not giving you credit for the dogs I've used thus far I guess I kind of assumed everyone would know they're from your creation list ^^;

N' thank you!! Probably be using your English Sheepdog next :3

LashelleRenee

*lurks*

AmberKotori

Yay English Sheepdog! They're soo cute and fluffy and cuddly and hyper lol

piratekitag

Breeding #10:

Sire

Name: Thor
Breed: English Sheepdog

Dam

Name:Marina
Breed: Mixed breed

Pup

As adult

Name:Hawk
Traits: aggressive, loyal
Size: Small

MiyuEmi

I found that once I put a dalmation in my mix all the puppies so far in the lineage have ended up almost entirely white with only a few little spots showing dad! The original mix was dalmation and a ridgeback. Took one of those pups and bred it with a black and white border collie. Both pups are nearly all white, little brown on the muzzle and a couple of black and brown spots, that's it and they have all had the blue eyes the dalmation had. I'm going to try and mix it up a bit more, but has anyone else noticed this?

anettesb

I love hawk....

click siggy to take part in the contest
Valarie

Love it! Super cute!

Schantal

Just started following your thread and I love it . Ll the pups are gorgeous . Do you happen to have the old English sheepdog on the exchange? I would love to use him if that's ok . Keep up the great work, I love your thread.

piratekitag

Schantal wrote:Just started following your thread and I love it . Ll the pups are gorgeous . Do you happen to have the old English sheepdog on the exchange? I would love to use him if that's ok . Keep up the great work, I love your thread.

Thank you ^.^ I'm glad you like it. The English sheepdog was actually made by the talented Mamiigood and is available for download in their studio. You can download it here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4638118

In other news, I'm thinking of breeding in a Borzoi or Collie for the next breeding. Add something new into it, which do you all think would be the better choice?

and...

I'm thinking of starting a mixing horse breeding genetics thread too but there is already one out there so I'm kind of unsure on that at this moment. I don't know if I would breed one female horse to different males and post what the foals look like or do what I'm doing here where I'll breed two horses, twice most likely, and then chose between one of the foals to continue on, etc.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/07/11 01:53 AM

Valarie

I would love to see a collie added...a regular collie like lassie

piratekitag

MiyuEmi wrote:I found that once I put a dalmation in my mix all the puppies so far in the lineage have ended up almost entirely white with only a few little spots showing dad! The original mix was dalmation and a ridgeback. Took one of those pups and bred it with a black and white border collie. Both pups are nearly all white, little brown on the muzzle and a couple of black and brown spots, that's it and they have all had the blue eyes the dalmation had. I'm going to try and mix it up a bit more, but has anyone else noticed this?

*thinks* I don't remember if I have done a dalmatian in this thread yet. I have had a headache for the past week though, so I'll use that as an excuse for my absentminded-ness. Anyway, I did notice that spots-like the ones from the harlequin great dane, did not exactly show up from the breeding with it, but have started to show a few breedings down the line. It's interesting, actually. That genetics from a dog farther down the breeding line can still show up in recent breedings, makes it more fun.

piratekitag

Valarie wrote:I would love to see a collie added...a regular collie like lassie

Yep ^.^ That's the type I'm planning on adding.

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: