Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
old thread; obsolete as of April 1st, 2012; no more posts, please!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
calmorezoo

I would like to have a go at making this request from febuary's thread

Username: Sandwichguy67
Preferred Creator*:
Type of Lot: Residenttial
Lot Size: 30x32
Which EPs and SPs can be used? EPs: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, and Pets. Sps: High End Loft
Is safe and transferrable CC okay? Yes
Are CAP patterns okay? Yes
Are there any colors you especially love or hate? No Pink
Do you want a garage? Yes
• If so, attached / detached / don't care: Attached
Number of bedrooms: 4 bedroom
Number of bathrooms: 2 bathroom
Do you want a basement, attic, and/or laundry room? Attic and laundry room
What, if any, water features do you desire (ponds, pools, hot tubs, fountains)? Pool and hot tub
Do you need any accommodations for pets on this lot (barns, stables, dog runs, etc.)? Food bowls dog ball and a barn with a jumping and racing obstacles

will send FR and please can the rquester Sandwitchguy67 please go to my comunication thread; http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/30/506656.page#7937

calmorezoo

Rhett9 wrote:Request Form (Pet)
Username: Rhett9
Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
Species:Horse
Breed: Doesn't matter
Primary coat color: Light red
Markings desired: White specks
Traits:friendly the rest don't matter
Additional instructions? Green eyes

I would love to create your horse for you and will send an F R.
my only question is the red do you mend horse red or is this for you rainbow sims and you want a vivid red colour.
if you want you can driect contact me on my communication thread; http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/506656.page

calmorezoo

Shepherdgoth wrote:I kind of just honestly would like to see someone do better than my lame attempt at making a certain superhero.

Request Form (Sim) Zatanna http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatanna
Username:Shepherdgoth
Preferred creator: calmorezoo
Skin color: she looks pale to me
Hair color: Black
Traits:brave, natural born performer, star quality and I don't know what to do for the other 2
Favorites: whatever you like
Sign:
Lifetime Wish: master magician
Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all the expansion packs and I don't think outdoor living will help
Can store content be used? I'd rather not unless you're willing to give it to me
Can 3rd party CC be used? no
Can CAP patterns be used? I don't think you need to
Additional instructions? it's a superhero

Hello sweetie I will work on this sim for you today.
we are already friends
if you want to contact me heres the link to my communication thread; http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/506656.page

ZooProfessor3

Shepherdgoth wrote:I can't use this you used high end loft stuff.

I saw where Calmorezoo found the item from HEL, which is great, but you SHOULD be able to download and use a lot that has an EP or SP you don't own. The game is supposed to be set up to just replace what you don't own with something similar from the base game.

Now, sometimes it just leaves it out (if it is just a decoration) and sometimes it does odd things (I once made a lot that had a hot tub and the person receiving the lot had no hot tubs at the time, so the game put a toliet there), but you should still be able to use the lot.

Zoo

CrescentMoonPye

ZooProfessor3 wrote:...Now, sometimes it just leaves it out (if it is just a decoration) and sometimes it does odd things (I once made a lot that had a hot tub and the person receiving the lot had no hot tubs at the time, so the game put a toliet there), but you should still be able to use the lot. -Zoo
Well, if you flush the toilet a lot while you're sitting in it, it feels the same as the hot tub - only cold and more snug. But you're right! It still works and the lot is fine to play in.

KLorelei

CrescentMoonPye wrote:
ZooProfessor3 wrote:...Now, sometimes it just leaves it out (if it is just a decoration) and sometimes it does odd things (I once made a lot that had a hot tub and the person receiving the lot had no hot tubs at the time, so the game put a toliet there), but you should still be able to use the lot. -Zoo
Well, if you flush the toilet a lot while you're sitting in it, it feels the same as the hot tub - only cold and more snug. But you're right! It still works and the lot is fine to play in.

Cressie, have I told you lately that I <3 you? 'Cause I do, I really really do!

niac1234

I have 2 build requests. Either goes hand in hand. The lack of tall buildings in SS aches me so that's where you come in. I have other builds that have to be done and I don't have the time or effort to build these myself. Can I have a Salon and Consignment store that fits for Starlight Shores? They have to be in High-rises, the 2 modern ones from LN though. Not the brownstone style skyrises. please show me the ones you are going to use first. make sure they are different.

Username: Niac1234
Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EP's, Outdoor Living, Town life and High End Loft
Lot sizes: 30x30, 30x40 (it doesn't matter which goes where.
Number of bedrooms:
Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
Number of bathrooms: 1 for each sex
Favorite color schemes: Knock yourselves out. nothing too flashy
Colors you dislike: Pink, If it clashes DO NOT USE IT poorly chosen colors erk me
Do you want it furnished? of course!
Do you want it decorated? Yes
Can store content be used? as little as possible
Can 3rd party CC be used? NO!!!
Can CAP patterns be used? Sure why not.
Link to specific house or plan (if none, leave blank):
Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? could there be a hot tub in the salon? Not recquired because I know it'll be difficult with the lot sizes.
Additional instructions? On the top.

O.k. These are the 2 buildings I want. This one on the 30x40.

the one to the left is the one I want on the 20x30 lot please. That color too. I'm sorry for being so picky.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/11/12 06:26 AM

jonny12345678

Request Form (Residential Lot)
Username: johnny12345678
Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): kylieS21
Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except town life
Lot size: 40X40 or 30X40
Number of bedrooms: 3-4
Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 guest, Master and 2 kids rooms
Number of bathrooms: 4 1/2
Favorite color schemes: neutrals
Colors you dislike: none!
Do you want it furnished? no
Do you want it decorated? no (but landscaped)
Can store content be used? some such as contemporary comfort and haute hip (not the bedroom objects though)
Can 3rd party CC be used? no
Can CAP patterns be used? sure!
Link to specific house or plan (if none, leave blank): just front pic,
http://www.theplancollection.com/house-plans-images/SPS/Elev_lr
M2520C3FT0FULL_550.jpg

requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? yes please! (curved pool and hot tub on patio)
Additional instructions?
I'm sure some of the windows on this house (pic) are not found in the sims 3 catalog so feel free to sub. anything in!
*link fixed

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 03/24/12 11:43 PM

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedA
sstType=all&persona=jonny12345678

Visit my studio! Most of the houses I build you will find here
itguyinsc

Request Form (Build - furnished by default)
Username: SimsAlan3
Preferred Creator*: Anyone Is fine
Type of Lot: residential
Lot Size: 60X60 or 64X64
Which EPs and SPs can be used? Late Night, Pets , Ambitions and Generations
Which Store / Dr. Pepper / T-Mobile items can be used?
Is safe and transferrable CC okay? Yeah
Are CAP patterns okay? Yeah
Are there any colors you especially love or hate? dark for rooms such as dining room living room study , light for bedroms and bathrooms ,
Do you want a garage? Yes Please
• If so, attached / detached / don't care: dont mind
Number of bedrooms: 1 For Parents , 1 For Grandparents(2 double beds) 2 For Kids (one girls and one boys 2 double beds in each) and a babys room
Number of bathrooms: en-suite for parent and grandparents room , and 2 downstairs and 1 more upstairs
Do you want a basement, attic, and/or laundry room? a basement with kind of a living area for a butler and mabey a play area , yes for a laundry room and mabey a party room with like dance floors , effects machines and instuments
What, if any, water features do you desire (ponds, pools, hot tubs, fountains)? pool and hot tub
Do you need any accommodations for pets on this lot (barns, stables, dog runs, etc.)? a little horse ground with jumping and running obstacles and a barn and cat condos dog house and other pet essentials (toys , scratching posts food dishes)

Good evening, SimsAlan3-
Your new home is ready for occupancy! Bring your family and pets to this sprawling family estate. There is room for entertaining inside and out!
Enjoy

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5315191

Slideshow Link: http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n631/scdesigner2003/DNA%20S
imsAlan%20Equestrian%20Estate%20Slideshow/?albumview=slideshow

CrescentMoonPye

KLorelei wrote: ...Cressie, have I told you lately that I <3 you? 'Cause I do, I really really do!
What constitutes lately? Cuz you make sure I know all the time, KL, and I feel it in the very air I breathe, which is getting really thin because I'm stuck in this invisible box that I'm considering having DNA build for me - just a shell, mind you.
I'd like to do the invisible decorating myself...

[my profuse apologies to everyone here - the My Page/Simport thingie is really boo.gered right now and I got bored - here's some light street entertainment for everyone while they wait for visible housing]: Noni Lightfinger trapped inside a DNA concept shell

----------
edits: fartin around with layout - I don't need EA's Simport, I'll just visit here and get my entertainment skills built up...
Dang, itguy! That Equestrian Estate is so much better than my invisible box idea! You did a beautiful job!! :thumbsup:r&f

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 03/11/12 04:41 AM

3TREES

Just droppin by to say hello,since I can't communicate with you guys on your pages lol. Catching up on those requests yet? I still feel bad. Going to see all the new creations. Hopefully that will get my creative juices flowing again lol Tootles!

<:~)

P.S-The smiley face above is a smiley face with a party hat lol

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/1916051/maybe-i-ll-da
nce-for-you.html][
niac1234

O.k. These are the 2 buildings I want. This one on the 30x40.

the one to the left is the one I want on the 20x30 lot please. That color too. I'm sorry for being so picky.

mwjessica723

niac1234 wrote:I have 2 build requests. Either goes hand in hand. The lack of tall buildings in SS aches me so that's where you come in. I have other builds that have to be done and I don't have the time or effort to build these myself. Can I have a Salon and Consignment store that fits for Starlight Shores? They have to be in High-rises, the 2 modern ones from LN though. Not the brownstone style skyrises. please show me the ones you are going to use first. make sure they are different.

Username: Niac1234
Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EP's, Outdoor Living, Town life and High End Loft
Lot sizes: 30x30, 30x40 (it doesn't matter which goes where.
Number of bedrooms:
Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
Number of bathrooms: 1 for each sex
Favorite color schemes: Knock yourselves out. nothing too flashy
Colors you dislike: Pink, If it clashes DO NOT USE IT poorly chosen colors erk me
Do you want it furnished? of course!
Do you want it decorated? Yes
Can store content be used? as little as possible
Can 3rd party CC be used? NO!!!
Can CAP patterns be used? Sure why not.
Link to specific house or plan (if none, leave blank):
Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? could there be a hot tub in the salon? Not recquired because I know it'll be difficult with the lot sizes.
Additional instructions? On the top.

Niac, you can only place one build request at a time. Can you please choose one or the other? Also, please use our Community Lot Request Form instead of the residential one, since you want a community lot. Thank you!
calmorezoo

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/12/12 09:09 PM

niac1234

for God's sake, I'll just do them myself.

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: