Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Shades of Love Genetics Challenge  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Heckstress17

@BrandyD83 - Aw, thanks, Terrence has always been one of my favorite sims. I loved your update! I can't believe Amanda and Lazaro have 5 kids! Three kids is my max lol I have a lot of respect for you keeping all those family members happy. Arion and Aaron are so cute, but I think Aubree's my favorite. Can't wait to see baby Adeline age up! Oh and lol about Aiden and his cheating ways.

SassyDana - The family tree site is so helpful, I love it. It's so neat to watch it grow and be able to look back and remember how much your sim family has grown. I don't know who found it, but it works perfectly for the sims, so hooray for that person! lol

Family Tree

Small update.

The baby of the family, Arabelle, had a birthday.

She's such a cutie. She looks just like her Mom, I don't see River in her at all.

Avan is such a hardworking teen. He goes to school, works, and then comes home and does his homework every night. He's a bit of an overachiever. He's in a bit of an awkward phase with his looks right now, but I have hope he'll be a good looking adult.

With his first few paychecks Avan was able to buy a video game system. Everyone loves it.

and here's just a random pic of Amberlin that I liked. I'm leaning towards her being my heir. She's the best combo of her Mom and Dad's genes, she rolled really great traits, and I just really like her.

BrandyD83

@Sassy, it seems to be a bit easier with her being the one that dislikes kids. She frowns a lot and get a bad moodlet but I never have to "make" her take care of them she still wants to even though it makes her sick.

@Heck, Thanks, it's been a journey with them but once everyone aged up it got a bit easier. Hardest for me is the babies... Aubree is also my favorite she has decent traits and her facial expressions are classic lol. Oh, I think it was a rumor lol it says on the timeline they are still engaged, we shall see.

Family Tree

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/12 03:17 PM

SassyDana

@Brany: Yeah the same with Lazaro, when the girls were born he kept wanting to hold them and play with them and teach them skills and stuff. I think it's kind of sweet <3

@Hecktress: Amerlin is gorgeous! Like, model gorgeous. She should be the heir so you can get more pretty babies.

BrandyD83

***Updates***

Birthdays:

Adeline... 5th and last addition.

Aaron... (Twin 1)

He gained the slob trait... (I'll update his other traits)

Arion... (Twin 2)

(I know she was already evil but I think she gained the ambitious trait.)

SassyDana

@Brandy: Aaron is so handsome! <3

amadazulsim

Hi All!! Sorry I have been MIA. I haven't really had much time to play. I love all of the updates. Tomorrow I am taking some time for myself so I should get some sim time in.

Jaxx, I like how the children all turned out. It is unusual that none of the kids have Aslinn's eye shape or color.

Brandy, My mom is doing better she is improving day by day but she has a long way to go. Thank you for asking. I really appreciate your prayers they are always welcome.
I am glad that your family is finally able to live a little more comfortable now. The kids are looking good. Adeline is such a pretty name. I can't wait to see more of her. I just got to the last page of updates and Arron is a hottie!!!

Sassy, Ariel did grow up to be very pretty. Aurora and Daisy look so much alike, the only true difference is their noses.
Aria and Terrance are a cute couple. I love the drama at the beginning of the relationship.

Heckstress, When I was playing River and Ariela I always had one kids with River's hair color and one with Ariela's I see that is true with the children in your game too. I eventually had one that receieved genes from both parents. It took alot of babies to get one but it did happen. lol I love the relationship between Avan and Amberlin. Arabelle is a little cutie. I think that she will give Amberlin a run for her money.

Happy Simming All!!!

amadazulsim

Here is a small update.

Brianna is now an adult.
I think she is very pretty.

Amerie is still painting.

She is truly enjoying her last and final pregnacy.

Amerie took a break from painting to work on discovering new potions. She went into labor.

Everyone is in love with baby Bethany. Even Raj!

Amerie has taken a fancy to wild horses.

They aren't sure what to think of her.

Bahdra had a birthday.

She looks okay.

Balan

He doesn't look bad.

Amerie aged up.

Well that is all for now.
Happy Simming!

Small rant!
I was trying to update my family tree and photobucket won't let me edit pictures. Everytime they make changes it always takes days before it works properly. smh

BrandyD83

@Dana, yes he is. I think I am leaning more towards him because of that reason alone lol. I love dark hair and light eyes. Plus, he is the only one with that eye color in the family. At fist I was thinking about one of the kids with the brown hair but I have to wait and see if I like Adeline. Aubree is still my fav though but Idk if I will pick her just yet. Decisions, Decisions.

@Amada, I am so happy to hear that your mother is well. I do hope that soon she is able to go back to her normal routine as I know it's absolutely no fun or comfort in an hospital.

As for your updates I think they all aged up well. I must say though, Brianna is very beautiful. Happy you got some time to play and update. I'll try to update sometime today.

amadazulsim

Brandy, I am leaning towards Brianna she is very pretty and nice. I am trying to see how the rest of the children turn out before I make a final decesion.

Small update.

I entitle this everyone love Bethany.

Balan loves Bethany!

I think Brianna loves Bethany the most!

Brianna is always interacting with her little sis. I don't even make her she just does.

Amerie and Bhadra enjoying lunch together.
Bhadra looks just like her mom. I don't think I will be using her as my heir.

Heckstress17

amadazulsim - Aw! Bethany is so cute! I know she's only a toddler, but I think she has heir potential. I don't have Pets so I didn't know there were wild horses, kinda surprised me lol Glad your Mom's doing better! I hope you can get some time to yourself for some R&R, you gotta take care of yourself to.

BrandyD83 - Adeline is such a cutie, but omg Aaron is gorgeous! He's got my vote!

SassyDana - Thanks, Amberin is my current favorite.

Family Tree

Pointless picture of Arabelle being cute.

Avan is a great big brother, he takes time out of his busy schedule for both of his sisters.

Amberlin has taken up the piano

Oh, and I made the mistake of buying a sprinkler. I can't keep Amberlin out of it lol

and River enjoys screaming at Avan lol no but he's defiantly gonna be buff like his Dad.

Avan aged up and is now a YA. I gotta say, he aged up WAY better then I expected!

He wants to be a doctor, but he also really enjoys playing the guitar and lookin' like a hottie lol

River is now an elder. I can't afford for him to retire but I did splurge and now he has a hot rod. Forever young lol

So now that Avan is much more attractive than anticipated, I need help choosing an heir lol I was leaning towards Amberlin, but now I'm not sure. I made an heir thread where I aged the girls up in cas to show what they're gonna look like. Could you guys vote and help me out?
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/535662.page#84281

amadazulsim

Heckstress, I voted!!! I like the picture of River on his bike.

Okay, I just replaced 2 male sims from the genepool. I try and test the sims out since I am trying to keep the challenge cc light or none at all. One had bad cc and the other had way to much cc. The replacements are cc free.

SassyDana

@amada: Which one had the bad cc? oh and Brianna is gorgeous! She makes EA hair look good, lol. She should be heir . . . XD

@Hecktress: Avan is hot! I voted for him! <3
River looks nice on that bike - lol.

deathxisxlove

I've been lurking for a couple days, but I'm going to join! This looks really fun. I just have to make up my mind on which couple to go with.

Also, I don't know if you are still looking for sims, but I have some sims with various races in my studio. Most of them have CC, but not a huge amount.

Heckstress17

deathxisxlove - Yay! I'm glad you've decided to join, can't wait to see your first update!

SassyDana - Thanks for voting, Avan won the vote, still surprised how well he turned out lol

amadazulsim - haha yeah, River thinks he's a cool dude. Yikes! That's why I'll only download sims with no CC. It's gonna limit my gene pool of sims to pick from, but better safe then sorry.

Hope you all have a great weekend, looking forward to your updates!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 06:39 PM

SassyDana

@Heckstress: haha, well thats the fun in Genetics Challenges! ^_^

@deathxisxlove: Welcome to the challenge! (:

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: