Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
(***Seed Spawner: DO NOT USE!!!***) Why?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Simmin247

If any of you guys have noticed, the very first world object is **Seed spawner: DO NOT USE. But I'm just curious (not that it matters) but what exactly is the purpose of this generic seed spawner in comparison to the specific ones (i.e. seed spawner: epic, or seed spawner: egypt: turqouise) and why aren't we allowed to use it? Or is this just a messege saying not to use any of the seed spawners? If so, then I'm screwed... Just wondering if anyone knows?
Rflong7

Hi,

Use it and tell us.... Dooooo it.

I have seen it being asked by I never felt the need to find out. While I would like to know all about it, I have a hard enough time using what they do have in there to use. I figure someone will use it and tell me what happened.

...So, Dooo it! if you want.

Ruthina

the only seed spawner that [b]I[/b][b] know about, is the one you get from using the cheat (Testingcheatsenabled true) and then the cheat (buydebug) and the going to buymode and clicking the question mare and then clicking the seed, or plant spawner. and you can get stuff like death plant and life fruit plant and stuff. just saying if you wanted to do that it would be easier, i've never been the one to play the game properly. lol XD
tbone32hamlet6

Basically, it just crashed CAW. It put a big red X through the Metadata tab. But, why would you even put that in the list? Obviously people are going to use it because people like to defy authority. It human nature to click on things you aren't supposed to!

Docsprock

tbone32hamlet6 wrote:Basically, it just crashed CAW. It put a big red X through the Metadata tab. But, why would you even put that in the list? Obviously people are going to use it because people like to defy authority. It human nature to click on things you aren't supposed to!

This. I was madly clicking placing trees one day, and my mouse wavered too far to the left, and *whoosh*, big red X. Had to exit and restart.

My suggestion would be to be able to safely delete it.

Imagine a signature here.
debbieuk

I would like to know why put it there in the first place, some kind of weired joke?

Docsprock

It probably used to be all the spawners. Then a code change in spawner behavior rendered that kind outdated. Its now just a holding spot. Hopefully for something nifty in the future.

Imagine a signature here.
roxs

Rflong7 wrote:Hi,

Use it and tell us.... Dooooo it.

I have seen it being asked by I never felt the need to find out. While I would like to know all about it, I have a hard enough time using what they do have in there to use. I figure someone will use it and tell me what happened.

...So, Dooo it! if you want.

IAMHOTuKNOWit

I used it and for some reason, it won't let me pick any of the plants so far and ask me to check their diet. Weird stuff.
hugzandpipes1

Bless you Rflong, I needed a good laugh today!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: