Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Los Aniegos - ~~PARADISE EDITION~~ Now Available!  XML
Forum Index » Create a World
vay2009

YAY!!!!! I appreciate SOOOOOO much all the trouble you are taking to ensure that WE your little stalkers have a great time playing your world. I love You..!

catmom1987

Can you post a couple of pictures of the new foilage and town to give us a little glimpse of the changes?

collgab

So excited ...
mattgstl

excited
Charlin_t

excited!!!! )))))

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/15/12 09:00 PM

EdgarPoeLady

exited and nervose
MistySmudge01

Oooh looking forward to seeing the new LA...not got my sims round the existing one yet, but i love it Did a beach wedding venue lot for on one of the beaches If i knew how to add pics i would show you it lol
Deffo love playing it though

DreadWizardDM

Really looking forward to this
Cyberqueen13

Coasterboi, something I've been doing lately is adding swans to all ponds in Red County.Its actually the pink flamingo but painted white or I use a fur pattern for the brown ones. They look so real submerged in the water. "moveObjects on" is a great cheat code to do this. Just giving any ideas I can for you. By the way, I have been craving your update so much that I went back and updated Red County. I love it. I forgot how much I loved that world. I found a place for every new venue/community lot and I am so happy there. Great work on that one. I am in the process of adding different registers to the mall so that it is operable. Great world. I missed the long drives on the winding roads near the ocean

Anyway, you can use the duck/swan idea if you like. They look real with the moving water. The kids like to catch the turtles near the edge of the pond now too, and I don't like the snake near the edge of the water near the gazebo but I love the frogs jumping up out of the Lilly pads. Did I cause enough of a visual

Having fun in Red County until the update is released Oh I love playing golf on the golf course now I used the 10x10 near two holes(flags) and labeled it a large park. people stand around the small area like they are golfing together and now I have to wait my turn to golf sometimes LOL

By the way, Vay asked if I could upload a saved file of the updates I've done to Red County. Would that be okay for you if I did that so long as I add a link and description to the creator's website(giving you all the credit)?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/17/12 04:49 AM

I Dream of Sims
denise110485

Cyberqueen13 I hope he says ok I would love to play your updated version....I dont want to sound dumb buy how would I put a saved file into my game to play it?
turistas9

ah! hoping link would be posted today

vay2009

denise110485 wrote:Cyberqueen13 I hope he says ok I would love to play your updated version....I dont want to sound dumb buy how would I put a saved file into my game to play it?

hi there... you would just need to put the saved game file that cyberqueen uploads into your saves folder...

denise110485

vay2009 wrote:
denise110485 wrote:Cyberqueen13 I hope he says ok I would love to play your updated version....I dont want to sound dumb buy how would I put a saved file into my game to play it?

hi there... you would just need to put the saved game file that cyberqueen uploads into your saves folder...

thankyou
Coasterboi

Cyberqueen, be my guest.

I'd be curious to see it as well..
vay2009

OMG I waited days to see a response from coasterboi and he doesnt mention anything about the updates. Darn it!

Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: