Joined: 06/04/09 01:13 PM
Location:The Land of OZ
Thanks everyone for the kind words on my Criminal Minds sims. I was reading how some simmers can build, decorate and landscape a lot in less than 5 hours and was thinking, I build way to slow and then I realized that it takes me at least twice that long just to do a look-a-like sim! Geez.
Vlntnbaby83, you did great! I have to fess that I do cc hair because EA seriously lacks choices. But they have been getting better with their hair.
cwaddell, great redo! I often thought of changing some of the many community lodges into residential. Now I have one redone already!
Candygurl84, your sims are always so unique and well done. Another beauty for sure!
Polysporin, love your Sunshine! I haven't yet tried to do a pet.
500 Sunnyside Blvd.
From basement to attic this home has Old World Charm.
5 large bedrooms, Master has bath, dressing area and closet. 3 kid/guest rooms, w/baths and nursery.
Artist studio, music room, game rooms, laundry room, nectar making room, workout room.
Exterior features, pond, pool, hot tub, bar and bbq. Large garden areas play area, porches, parking 2 cars 3 bikes. Secret entrance and more.
1. Six Bedrooms (includes Master Suite and Butler's Suite)
2. Two-Story Library (all skill books, recipes, music, fishing)
3. Huge Recreation/Trophy Room (open displays for collectibles and prizes)
4. Italian villa feel inside and out
5. Huge Vineyard/Orchard
6. Nectary with Nectar Cellar (hundreds of bottles of nectar)
7. 64 X 64 Lot (Elaborate Landscaping Throughout)
8. Large Barn (Two Horse Stalls)
9. Horse Jumping and Racing Courses (Wraps Three Sides of Lot)
10.Complete Outdoor Kitchen and Bar
12.Arched Bridges, Flower Beds, Fountains
13.Changing Room Building (2-sided for male and female guests)
14.Provisions for dog and cat
15.Useful items hidden throughout lot
16.All Appliances and Plumbing Upgraded