Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can a sim be married and have a boyfriend/girlfriend too that's not just a romantic interest?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
itsElisey

My sim has a wife, and a romantic interest. Can he be the boyfriend of the romantic interest and the husband of the wife? I mean, if he's gonna be in a relationship on the side... he could at least be labeled as the other sims boyfriend...
NiLLA

yea just dont let his wife see

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/16/10 01:47 AM

]
tori104

I don't think so, I've always had to break married sims sims up, even if they have the highest relationship possible. Same with multiple bf/gf, not possible unless you break up first.
itsElisey

Then how does that work with the hopeless romantic lifetime wish or whatever? Being the boyfriend of 10 or 20 sims or something like that?
tori104

I mean they can do bf/gf stuff, but the realtion bar will still say romantic interest
AmberNicole1989

Cause you have to date all those different people at different times.

tori104

you're the bf/gf of 1 sim for awhile, then you breakup and get bf/gf with another romatic interest. Its not have 10 bf/gf at the same time, its one at atime which is why its called heartbreaker, your sim leaves a string of broken hearts.

there might be a mod, but I don't really know much about those, you'd have to ask someone who uses them.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/16/10 01:50 AM

itsElisey

Lame
simsgal2227

It would be nice to make them have multiple ones! For the naughty player type sims!

This siggy isn't a siggy.
tori104

I know its lame, I was disappointed too! My sim had the goldigger ltw, so I was gonna get her with Nick Alto, but before she could ask him to be her bf, he had to break up with Vita.
NiLLA

actually i just remembered they can be "lovers" but nothing else and they can woohoo and try for a baby so technically no but morally yes

]
piddlesim

Unfortunately it is not like the sims 2. You can't have 20 sims all be in love with you at the same time. That is one of the things that I miss. You can't really make good flirty / "player" sims.

In the sims 2 having multiple GFs or BFs and juggling them all - was a lot of fun. Trying to go out on public dates and knowing that your sim could get caught or slapped by a half dozen sims- it made it even more amusing.
catloverplayer

Well I've suggested in the ideas thread before that they update the relationships so sims can have a steady boyfriend/girlfriend on the side even if their married. Now if it's more then that the others would be romantic interest.

In fact they need to update the game so you have the option to go steady and it shouldn't be required for boy/girlfriends only if they want to remain true to each other.

Technacally a romantic interest in real life is a boy/girlfriend if the person is married and cheating. It should be that way in the sims 3.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: