Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How comfy is your Simming chair? *FATBOY CHAIR GIVEAWAY*  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
SimGuruHydra

We've got some Fatboy chairs cluttering our space here and we want to give them to some lucky Simmers!

What kind of chair do you use while you do some Simming? How comfy is it? +7 comfort? Or is it +3?

Talk about your Simming chair and you could be randomly selected to receive one of these cool chairs!
http://yfrog.com/0dqaprj

Giveaway on the forums ends at 3:00pm PDT. Good Luck!

We're also holding this giveaway on our Twitter page (please check their tweets to see how to participate): http://twitter.com/TheSims3

*EDIT*

Tell your friends to participate!!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/25/10 05:36 PM

fabuliz

Definitely a +3 chair. After a car accident in May of 2008, my neck & spine have been causing me chronic pain ever since (accident was not my fault)! Stinks to be so young and to have such nasty pain issues. But, I'm grateful because it could have been A LOT worse! :X

I'd LOVE to have a nice new plush back support!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/19/10 05:32 PM

kelren837

Actually, I sit on the floor while simming. I sit on a pillow to cushion myself just a tad, lol. I am currently simming in a family member's basement out of town because my husband is about to deploy again and there is no desk or chair to sit on down here. I would say my comfort level doesn't even exist! Ouch!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/19/10 05:32 PM

SimCrazy

Its meh. Just a plain ol spinny chair XD

Evergreen226

LOL This would be perfect becuase I've been wanting a new chair. Somehow a banana like rotted on my moon chair, and my desk chair is like sitting on a rock.

So how are you today Hydra? Done any good simming?

Evergreen226

Oh, and my chair, it'd be like +600billion xD I'd like it to feel like I was sitting on air xD

dsignercarly

My chair is pretty much my bed. but i just wanted to share that i dont really want a new chair.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/19/10 05:44 PM

What a happy avatar I have...
Evergreen226

All you people who can use your beds are lucky xD I have a laptop, so I naturally can use it anywhere, but due to my lack of mouse pad, I can't exactly use my mouse everywhere (foam matress top thingy) and I can't stand the track pad D: xD

Kakeladysu

My Simming chair is about a +5 =well worn and comfy, but The Fatboy Chair would be an awesome gift for my 70th birthday next month !

GTNS

SimCrazy wrote:Its meh. Just a plain ol spinny chair XD

Same for me! Mine was actually previously used when I got it, because a family friend no longer wanted it. It is nothing exceptional, but not bad, so it'd probably be +6 comfort.

I'd love a Fatboy Sims 3 chair!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/19/10 06:01 PM

• Também conhecido pelo meu novo nick, Sukigu.
• Clica aqui para veres o meu perfil do fórum.
• Melhora a tradução portuguesa do jogo com as minhas correções e melhorias.
• Sou o tradutor para pt-pt de alguns mods, tais como o AwesomeMod.
etherealwog

Hmm, I think my chair is about a 5. It's somewhat comfortable, and it looks great, but after about 2 hours of simming I can't seem to find a comfortable position. It looks like one of the chairs from the Vaindenburger sims set. They look great, but after several hours, you seem to need to move, but there is no where to move too!

A fix for some of the lagging issues in the game. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/420935.
page

SimGuruHydra

Rotting bananas ruining chairs, chronic pain, pillows on the floor... !!!

Well, my Simming chair at home isn't much better either. I sit on the edge of a futon where I feel more metal bars than cushion! So I pile on the pillows. It kind of helps. Nothing more than, say +4 comfort lol.

Sitting on the floor's actually a bit more comfy sometimes.

*EDIT*
C'mon Simmers! Tell your fellow Simming pals to join in! And we're also doing this on Twitter AND YouTube. Participate there to increase your chances of being randomly selected!!!
http://twitter.com/TheSims3
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSims

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/19/10 06:03 PM

Arletta

Probably a +2. It's comfortable enough. It's just a computer chair. However it's a second hand computer chair.

My mum is one of these ppl who doesn't throw things away. Prior to this chair I had one of those hard secretarial chairs. Mum got a new chair. I got her old one. The stuffing is coming out of the front.

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
breebree711

XD

My chair is a bit odd....We were having a yard sale for my youth group at church and we found this chair that's supposed to help your back, but instead we rolled aorund on it. I dont use it to help my back and it's crazy uncomfortable.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/19/10 06:12 PM

Evergreen226

Yea, I can't sit in the banana chair anymore, I have yet to throw it out xD It's my storage chair for now

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: