Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
World Explorers: A New Quest  XML
Forum Index » Create a World
HappySimmer3

RJ I am bummed to hear that things are not yet right with you physically and you need surgery. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Huge c.y.b.e.r hugs aimed right at 'ya. :Hugz:

Don't worry about not contributing, shoot, you are welcome to stop in and say hello any time. I'm sorry to hear your PC just won't handle the game any more, though.

DM the Goth mansion never looked so good! Love what you're doing with the set. And Rflong your pics are so stinkin' cute! Pun intended.

For anyone who uses Twallan's mods, I was just visiting his site - there's a new version of Overwatch out.

I played in Cala Blanca again for awhile yesterday. I am skilling up some second-gen sims from my Matkooski saved game from way back. I wanted to get them some skills and jobs so I can put them in unpopulated worlds to increase the population fairly quickly. I think there are over 20 of them altogether in three households. Playing 7-8 sims at a time is a challenge but so far no major catastrophes.

edit: I forgot that c.y.b.e.r was a bad, bad word.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 12:40 PM

HappySimmer3

Oh my post didn't show up so now I am reminded to explain to Rukaya who had this problem yesterday - the first post on every new page doesn't show up until someone else posts again. We'll see if this post makes it show up! It's a forum glitch. Maybe it's time to start a new thread?

Rukaya

Thank you Tangie. That is what I am trying to do with all my families in GB. But my day was so hectic, arrgh, that I didn't get a chance to play. Hopefully today.
Rflong great I will check out the house. Love how you placed the plumbob in your avatar's hand. You are so clever.
Rj, I am so very sorry to see that you are in so much pain and will need surgery. You are in my prayers. Many hugs. Also very sad to hear about your computer. Been there, it is very upsetting, very frustrating. We all need to vent once in a while, and our friends understand this and now you are surround by our positive thoughts and prayers. Please take care.
JM hope your daughter feels better soon. You are having so much fun with HS, thats is wonderful.
DOLLDRMS1

Hi everyone!

RJ, good to see you post and at least hear something from you. One of these days you'll be back to playing. Being a sims addict certainly makes one more aware of when a computer becomes woefully inadequate, that's for sure.

Tangie, thanks for the heads up on Overwatch BUT when I went to get it today, there is no file up at all. Simply says something to the effect of being reviewed, so I'm not sure what's up. I'm going to leave my version 59 in for now because it may be something related only to the new version 60 but will keep an eye on the site. I'ld recommend others that use the mod do, too. Tangie, you might want to revert to 59, just to be on the safe side.

BTW, Tangie, maybe it is time for a new thread. I've noticed the first post not being visible, too. Maybe it does have something to do with the length of a thread....and maybe not, who knows. It can't hurt to try it, though.

DM, good job on the makeover! I thought of you immediately when I saw that set because you do love the use of black and white. I noticed that way back when you did your first cottage for CAW Lane.

Awww, Stinky is so cute. I'm glad you gave him/her a home, Rflong.

I haven't played in Cala Blanca. The world looked smaller than what I prefer to play in. Is it larger than it looks?

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start and stays that way
Rflong7

Hi, Everyone- and RJ! :hugz:

Glad to hear from you. Will do and best wishes on your future surgery.

I finished another lot... I think it'll be the last for this world. I haven't seen or played any Showtime besides the few days of a Magician.... not sure what to build for tiny lots so I left it all out.

I know most of you don't like tiny worlds so no worries about testing it.

This is the lot I just finished- the Local Nectars Market
(I might put it on a larger lot- like 15x15)
Pary

I love tiny worlds and prefer them to large ones.

Hello RJ, it's been a while. I wish you all the best, and hope you begin to pick up and feel happier soon.

blunote00: IDC about DM's stank booty!

Rflong7

Hi, Pary

Awesome- if you have time to help test... I can upload it tomorrow and send you the link.

I added- yes, I put in one more club but I might remove it-

The Snow Glob Tower Dance club (yes, I put in snow )*hope it works right and doesn't cause problems.

This is the Vampire club-
Pary

Sure, I have time to help ! I just set up a new small world by SR, that can only hold about half a dozen families, so I AM in a sims mood the last couple of days and I'd enjoy helping with your world.

I was on the lookout for you yesterday actually, as I wanted to ask you about slightly enlarging Mayfair Island when you had the time and inclination. I love the island, but even with the combined RH's, there is very little room for more than four fam's. I thought if you still had the files you might consider making it just a little bit bigger. But, that's a conversation for another time, and as you said, you haven't even had time to explore your game with SHT, so first things first

blunote00: IDC about DM's stank booty!

Rflong7

Great.

I do have those files somewhere.
DutchySim

Hey!

If your looking for testers Rflong I would gladly help you
About a bigger Mayfair sounds very interesting. I love that place. I am also looking for a smaller world where I can build everything myself. I used your horse Island but its also to small for all ep's even if I build all community lots in the basements.
I was also wondering is there a way in Caw to change a color?
Like I want all that green to change to another green, or do I have to paint it all over? (not good with terrain paint)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/09/12 06:11 AM

Rflong7

Hi, DutchySim

This world isn't big enough for all expansion lots. I don't have any Showtime lots at all. The largest left is a 40 lot that I left empty. There are two 60 lots but they have something on them.

I don't think I could make a small world fit all the expansion stuff unless I had a full list of every lot I'd need for Showtime. I haven't play ST much and don't know anything about it.

In CAW- Right click on the terrain paint you want to change and choose Edit. It will bring up the texture box and then pick a new paint.

As long as you don't upload or pass it out- Try this little world.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/12 10:31 AM

DutchySim

Oh! Very handy about the paint, going to try that! Well, maybe I could fit it all with the rabbit holes rugs But I meant more a medium size world or a little bigger then small. haha
Thank for the little world, going to try it out! Looks very nice.
DutchySim

Just tried the paint and its great. Such a easy way to paint thinks over Thank you!
I also opened your little world, its nice but kinda flat. haha I like the size but I like something with horse trails and maybe a lake. I am more a twinbrook person then a sunset valley But it is the right size for if you want to start building yourself and don't want to be overwhelmed with space and lots. I also really don't need that big of lots. Well maybe some for horse ranches and rabbitholes.

To bad there isn't a medium size Twinbrook look alike somewhere online. I love that everything is build around a big lake. In real life my backyard is bordered on a lake. Love that!
I am working on a world where I got the caw files from that I really like. I only hope when I am done that it will run well. Because with big worlds the moment they start to populate and I hit like 80 sims it lags. Don't have that with smaller worlds.
Rukaya

Rflong your buildings are lovely...great pictures.
I checked out the thread of a new W.I.P. called Suburban Springs by alexspoom13. It looks like it will very nice. He is looking for potential tester for when he puts out the BETA version. It uses all eps and sps except for the new K.P. one which works very well for me. So I have offered my services.
Yesterday, I caved and dl'd LA-ST again and did the repairs to set up a save, and then started a play game. I am go glad that I took the time to write down all the problems with their fixes into my notebook. It made it so much easier. I put a slightly changed Kiana into that huge mansion on the cliff..the one with the really steep driveway. When a sim walks up it their feet sink into the pavement. Oh well. I like the house and Kiana settled right in. She was very happy when I rearranged the deck by moving the picnic table over and put in a hot tub under the arbor.
Didn't play long because I had somethings to do. Later on I decided to play my game in Storybrook County. I have one of my number of families with children there. I played with them for a while and aged up the daughter to a teen and the boy up to school age. I have to say Marcus Andre or is it the other way round] really fathers great looking children Particularly when the mom is Shalal Ravenwood. I had forgotten just how lovely that world is. Simrealtor really makes very nice playable worlds. I need to play it more.
Today I am going to try and play GB and age up the kids to YAs [at least as many as I can]. I want to get them all aged up, save them to my library/bin and then close out the game, uninstall that version and dl GB-ST.
bunbunnyny

Location:Well, my waterbottle says I'm from a mountain spring...

Hey, guys!
RJ, I hope you'll get better soon!

I just read the awesome new community blog, and I learned something new about The Sims 3 paintings!

Perhaps you guys could incorporate that into your lots and worlds? I hate having to play the game to build what I want sometimes, but it's still fun when you need to do it interactively! Like sculpting all of the furniture of a house personally put of the desired materials, or buildings all the ice sculptures so you can build ones that never melt and make ice furniture, and so on!

AKA Bun
(I am a GUY!)

Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: