Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EA I AM PETITIONING YOU TO FIX THESE PROBLEMS  XML
Forum Index » Possible Bugs
chikitsuna

I'll add my name. I had a family ruined because of the free 2 day vacation glitch, and also after installing Generations, I could no longer go on the real World Adventures vacations either, and that was like, my favorite thing to do with my sims. Also the popping out of bed is annoying. Please fix these problems EA!

KairiSims3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
THESE THREADS ANNOY ME!
GOD!
if you have problems, GO TELL EA ON THEIR WEBSITE.
EA DOESN'T LOOK AT THESE! HOLY ****!
LOOK, IM AN 8 YEAR OLD AND WHEN MY GAME BUGS I GO FIX IT. CAN YOU NOT DO THAT?
ANYWAY, MY GAME BARELY BUGS!
So look, either US "STUPID" Canadians get better games, or we're not STUPID, and we FIX our GAME! MY GOD!

^U^ Bless you all and good luck with your games, though.

SandBumblebee

You can try Buzzer's Dig Fix it is free from Mod The Sims3, it works great, as do many of her mod fixes, check it out
SimplySimazing

KairiSims3: Really? This is how you communicate with others?

This is what a forum is for. Whether EA reads it or not.

AND contacting EA does NOT fix most problems because their tech support knows less than me.

If you disagree with a thread, that it "annoys you", don't read it. Simple.

And if you are so smart you should know it's extremely rude to type in all caps as you did.
So smart? - Go work for EA & fix their mess.

You are NOT smarter than everyone else.
Just more rude.
Grow up & learn manners. And stop screaming at people, it makes you look like a toddle with a temper tantrum.
In the real world people are allowed to express their thoughts & opinions without everyone having to agree or think the same.

How you write is exactly why I think technology is ruining civilization.

Thank goodness my children don't act like a stuck-up, rude, know-it-all.

Just my opinion.
Just like I have the right to write to EA OR a forum when I am not happy with the games after spending ridiculous amount of money on ALL exp & stuff packs for S2 & S3.

Petition is a good idea whether everyone agrees or not.
We have the right to express ourselves this way.

ShadowDhampire

I'm having problems a mile long myself!

I don't know if it's the installation of Pets or Gen that these problems started; but here they are!

1. My sims are glitching BEYOND belief. The mother just got back with her twins from the hospital; they go home, he comes back fine, but when SHE comes home, she's leaving the house, when it's saying she's going home, WALKING THROUGH walls; THROUGH other Sims homes and community lots, and she didn't fricking STOP until I TRIED to cancel the action (It didn't. -.-) and only came to a halt because a bloody TREADMILL was in the way when she walked through into the gym. -.- This was on that place that's added with Pet. App. Plains.

2. My PETS are walking through walls.

3. My pets are walking though EVERYTHING else, albeit their toys, walls, dish bowl, OTHER PETS, etc!!!

4. MY **** GAME KEEPS CRASHING!!! >: O EVERY. FEW. MINUTES! -.-*******

5. Other sims when invited to a wedding will just CONTINUOUSLY stand around and clap/CRY at the wedding for hours on end until they die. I don't want to be responsible for these wanton suicides. -.-

6. Oh, yeah. Whenever I go to France, my sim family only comes back with 2, that's right, only TWO of their families members when it's a about 8 people on the **** trip. -.- And this ONLY happens in France for me! Then one of the family member glitches on going back to the base camp and will be outside of it but won't enter no matter WHAT I tell them to do. I know you can reset the sims, but I'm tired of this happening, just like number 5's problem. YOU should be responsible for all the crap you're putting simmers through.

7. My sim is seen floating in the air when they're on the 3 floor in bed. -.-

8. Error 13 message. -.- My game won't SAVE when I click the save button. -.-

I probably have more I could name, but they're not coming to mind.

All in all.

FIX YOUR **** GAME! AND I'M TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO BRIBE US! That's right, BRIBE! With fricking discounts and THEY don't even work. -.-

Either fix your stuff or I WILL contact who I need to either GET you to fix it or shut your company down.

P.S. I GLADLY sign this petition. -.-

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/30/11 11:04 PM

krabbott74

First, to a previous poster, I TRIED contacting EA. THAT was a joke.

My game is crashing a lot. I don't know if it is due to Late Night, Generations or Pets because I installed them at the same time.

I also noticed that the maid walked through the bed, so I'm having some glitching.

And, my game has been lagging some.

So irritating.
FabulouslyTaylor

Location:Waiting... For Archer and For my computer to allow Sims! :(

FabulouslyTaylor!

I sign. Definantly needs to get fixed. im tired of my sims going on stroll and end up walking w/o the stroller.

To all of you who've wronged me
I am, I am a zombie
Again, again you want me to fall on my head
I am, I am, I am a zombie
How low, how low, how low will you push me
To go, to go, to go, before I lay, lay down dead

Lola54321

yea dont be a brat ok

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/03/12 05:38 AM

MansionsMan

marshanlon wrote:
Fanatix wrote:I think I might be one of the "luckier" people on this thread, as the only major problem I've been having is the photography freeze-up. Occassionally my sim gets stuck while vacationing (cannot seem to find a way out of a community lot, cannot find a path, even though it's so obvious).

I've been bumping a thread in the "Technical Discussions" forum for about a week now, and it is called "Sims freeze up while taking a picture" or something like that. It always gets pushed back like 6-7 pages within 2 days, by tons of other people talking about *other* bugs and glitches! I keep asking if any tech person has even SEEN the thread, every time I add another message in my bump.

EA SHAREHOLDERS/CEOs/OR WHATEVER TITLE YOU HAVE IN ADDITION TO A 6 FIGURE INCOME, COURTESY OF US, YOUR CUSTOMERS: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. HIRE SOME MORE TECH PEOPLE TO LOOK INTO THESE PROBLEMS. THIS IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. THE VERY LEAST YOU CAN DO IS HAVE SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD TO NOTIFY US THAT THE ISSUES ARE BEING LOOKED INTO, BUT YOU ARE NOT EVEN DOING THAT! YOU ARE NOT EVEN DOING THE VERY LEAST YOU COULD DO! YOU ARE DOING EVEN LESS THAN THAT! WHICH IS NOTHING!
SHAME ON YOU!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear, hear!!!!!!!!!!

They SHOULD fix these problems and more!

Reason 1 = We need bigger lot sizes, bigger than 64x64!

Reason 2 = I have lots of custom content in Buy Mode/Decor/Misc, and whenever I go to that category, my game crashes!
1yaykatieyay1

**** that photography glitch is getting on my nerves. And the stupid error 13 glitch is not only annoying but sometimes makes me wonder if its worth playing because after several hours of gaming and then having all that time lost is INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING >

i sign this petition
i feel like i dodged a bullet with all these glitches though.
Lambchop1961

Yesterday my whole sim household disapeared. I can no longer play the game. I have no custom content other than what I bought from the Sims3 store. I was not going to buy Generations and Pets or any other Sims 3 games because my game would get the save error 16 all the time and I wasn't going to waste anymore money. But I got them for Christmas and was enjoying them. Now I am upset again. Has anyone heard about them fixing this problem?
Longcat123

MansionsMan wrote:
marshanlon wrote:
Fanatix wrote:I think I might be one of the "luckier" people on this thread, as the only major problem I've been having is the photography freeze-up. Occassionally my sim gets stuck while vacationing (cannot seem to find a way out of a community lot, cannot find a path, even though it's so obvious).

I've been bumping a thread in the "Technical Discussions" forum for about a week now, and it is called "Sims freeze up while taking a picture" or something like that. It always gets pushed back like 6-7 pages within 2 days, by tons of other people talking about *other* bugs and glitches! I keep asking if any tech person has even SEEN the thread, every time I add another message in my bump.

EA SHAREHOLDERS/CEOs/OR WHATEVER TITLE YOU HAVE IN ADDITION TO A 6 FIGURE INCOME, COURTESY OF US, YOUR CUSTOMERS: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. HIRE SOME MORE TECH PEOPLE TO LOOK INTO THESE PROBLEMS. THIS IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. THE VERY LEAST YOU CAN DO IS HAVE SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD TO NOTIFY US THAT THE ISSUES ARE BEING LOOKED INTO, BUT YOU ARE NOT EVEN DOING THAT! YOU ARE NOT EVEN DOING THE VERY LEAST YOU COULD DO! YOU ARE DOING EVEN LESS THAN THAT! WHICH IS NOTHING!
SHAME ON YOU!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear, hear!!!!!!!!!!

They SHOULD fix these problems and more!

Reason 1 = We need bigger lot sizes, bigger than 64x64!

Reason 2 = I have lots of custom content in Buy Mode/Decor/Misc, and whenever I go to that category, my game crashes!
your first suggestion would crash people's games, because many computers can barely handle 64x64. and your second problem is caused by bad CC, here's a link that may help you
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/234888.page
simonforever

someone736 wrote:Spore right now is almost bug free

Ah, ha, HA, HA, HAHAHA! Spore bug-free??? Any Maxis or Sims game bug free? HAHAHAHA! Oh, boy, someone, you kill me!

ShaliANel

If this is still counting signatures, I'm giving you mine, too.

MischiefTheKitten

isabelle_2008

ive only had errors 8 and 7 but partly error 5. my person went invisible when i went to china :S i wish they'd hurry up and fix them. i am soooo close to uninstalling world adventures because of these. its the only one that does it. i had a similar experience with sims 2 bon voyage too :S FIX IT GOD **** YOU!!!!

Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: