Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Odd Couple - A Couples Modeling Comp [Scores and Final Assignment are up!!!]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Rayshizzie

Hey, I might need an extension if you don't mind I have some things I have to get done tonight and tomorrow we are going on a fishing trip and having a picnic. I'm going to try my hardest to squeeze the assignment in some time tonight but if I can't I will get it in tomorrow night or Sunday if that's ok..Sorry! It's just been a rough week

BlondieGirl97

Assignment 2

Angus & Chad
"I'm not really much of a party person, infact, I hate almost everything about parties. The loud music, all the people ect. But after Chad called me to talk about a fight he had with his dad that day, I tried my best to create a small get together. Which quickly got out of hand. But Chad love it so I tried to put on a smile and go along with it"

ChoclateKiss

Assignment2
Claire & Chip

Just a simple picnic that Chip set up for Claire is enough to lighten both their moods after a long day

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but I'm a simmer, so friend me mabe
crimsonsunsets22

These entries are looking great

Ray, that's fine. I was actually going to tell you guys that I probably won't be able to put scores up until Sunday anyway- my family is coming into town tomorrow and I completely forgot about it until last night. Sorry guys!

CookieDough987

@ BlondieGirl97 - Amazing! I love Angus' expression! It's very appropriate!

@ ChoclateKiss - All these picnic entries are so good! Maybe I should have done one...

crimsonsunsets22

Hi guys, just checking in. Cuddles, since Ray's taking out an extension and I'll have limited access to the internet until tomorrow (I could use my mom's PC, but it's so slow I'd just rather not even bother with it), you may turn your assignment in tomorrow as well, if needed. That means that Assignment 4 and the scores for Assignment 3 will be posted sometime tomorrow instead of today. Also, once Assignment 4 goes up, you all will have until next Sunday to turn it in.

I anticipate being back to my house tomorrow in the late afternoon/early evening, so keep an eye out around that time for scores and whatnot. Next weekend I will be out of town Friday night and all day Saturday, so the schedule for Assignments/Scores may change slightly, but you'll always have a week to do 'em.

Gleeky321

@crimsonsunset should I judge those who turned in their assignments in now or tomorrow?

crimsonsunsets22

If you've got some extra time today, you can go ahead and judge those who've got theirs in already, and do the other two tomorrow. Though if you'd prefer to do them all tomorrow, that's fine. 'Tis up to you

Rayshizzie

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. It's just been a busy week and has even been a busier weekend but Sunday night I will def have it in by

cuddles54227

Okay, sorry about the wait.

I remember when Bryan asked me to go over his house after school one day. When I got there Bryan lead me outside and I saw balloons and a picnic set up outside. I was shocked and confused. What was today? Did I forget something? I turned to Bryan and he was looking extremely nervous.

"Today is the anniversary of when we first became friends a year ago..." Bryan muttered. "And I thought when better than today to ask you if you'd like to go steady with me?"

It took a moment for my brain to process everything but when I did a huge smile spread across my face. "Of course!"

CookieDough987

Beautiful picture, Cuddles! I love the background and the expressions!

weerweer02

Hey guys. :) I judged the pictures up already. Email me if the other two pop up Crimson. I wouldn't want to miss them. :D
Rayshizzie

I'll have my assignment 2 up tonight, the newest entries look awsome!

crimsonsunsets22

Gleeky and weer, I got your scores. Thank you both for sendin' em in!

Rachel, I can't wait to see it!

crimsonsunsets22

Alright, I'm about to head home from my mom's house now. I'll put up Assignment 4 once I get there and get it all made up. I will still hold off on posting the scores until I get all the entries in, though; since no one dropped out this round, there will be an elimination, so I need the scores for all entries before I can post them up, but I figure at least this way you guys can get a heads up on the theme for the next Assignment. It's got something to do with music.

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: