Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Surviving High School: Sweet Sixteen! RPG *UNLIMITED PLAYERS*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Lacare

Location:In a coffin... In the ground... Underneath your feet O.o

"Well, just a warning it's not like any other cheer leaders room at all... Like at all, at all." I laugh, crossing my fingers behind my back in hopes that he won't see my concern that he would judge me. I uncross them and pull him towards a set of spiraling glass stairs that lead to the basement.

Life must always get better, my dear friend. Now, always remember that!
123StarStrukk

( Idk what 'boot' is.. :$ )
PrincessLala14

((The trunk))

123StarStrukk

( :O I thought that was like some british term, how'd you know?? )
PrincessLala14

((Because Riri and I are talking on Facebook and I asked...?))

123StarStrukk

( p.s. I think Poppy's a bit paranoid.. xD )

Alex - Be right there (: I texted, then pulled out and began driving. For some reason I went especially fast on the turns, must've been the adrenaline. ( ) I pulled up to the beach and stepped out, spotting Ari. "Hey!" I called, waving and smiling.

Lewis - I follow her to the glass staircase, fancy I thought. I followed her to her room asking, "So what is you room like then?" curiously.
CCCAAALLLIII

Sam
I walk down to the fast food restaurant thats just a few blocks from my house, and I go inside.

123StarStrukk

PrincessLala14 wrote:((Because Riri and I are talking on Facebook and I asked...?))

( I knew it! )
Lacare

"It's not at all like what I'm wearing, for a hint." I reach the bottom and a smile lights across my face. "What is your favorite color and animal?" I ask, quite curious. I followed a large hallway to get to a large colored-glass door.

PrincessLala14

Arielle!

I sat on the ground, propped up against a large jagged rock. My wrists were tied in front of my, my ankles tied beneath me, and I was gagged. My eyes were filled with tears, and they streaked my cheeks as well. I had my phone in my hands, and I hoped that Alex would come soon - and that the large, heavyset man with the scruffy hair and maniacal smirk pacing in front of me would stay true to his words and let me go. There was already a red mark on my cheek where he had smacked me once already, and my side was aching with pain after he had kicked me.

((Lala loves Google...))

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/22/12 10:22 PM

Sims3PlayrG

Location:Just gonna stand there and hear me rawwr? Thats alright because I am a dinosaur, I am a dinosaur♥

123StarStrukk wrote:( p.s. I think Poppy's a bit paranoid.. xD )

Alex - Be right there (: I texted, then pulled out and began driving. For some reason I went especially fast on the turns, must've been the adrenaline. ( ) I pulled up to the beach and stepped out, spotting Ari. "Hey!" I called, waving and smiling.

Lewis - I follow her to the glass staircase, fancy I thought. I followed her to her room asking, "So what is you room like then?" curiously.

((I say nothing, you'll see soon anyways!))

Poppy waited a while, waiting for Alex to go further, so she could sneak out.
"Bingo." She murmered.
Lacare

(I gtg but I will bbs)

123StarStrukk

( OH! I get it now you guys planned this! That's no fun P*o on you two! xD )

Lewis - Hmm, I thought, "Dog" I started, I loved how loyal they are. "Annd blue" I finsh, I've always just liked that colour.

Alex - She's sitting on the ground, but wait, there's another guy with her. What a bxtch. If she thinks we're doing a "3 way" she's insane. I start to notice more that she's tied up, and hurt. I gasped, this was serious, that guy is bad. "Arielle?!" I yell, running towards her, frightened.
Lacare

(Back, I thought I would be gone a lot longer than I was O.o)

PrincessLala14

((I didn't tell her about this, I planned it on the way home. Well, I did end up telling her about it, but I wasn't planning on it XD))

Arielle!

I shifted my tearful blue eyes up and was able to see Alex. I felt more tears flood my eyes, and if it weren't for the gag, I would have breathed a sigh of relief. The guy smirked and turned his head when he heard Alex's voice, and he called out, "Are you Alex?"

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: