Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What's been happening in your game lately - feel free to chat and post pics  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
VRStevenson

The rest of the O'Connell family

Shauna- i was going for Catelyn Stark with her

Morida- and of course Sansa

Brien

There were twin boys, but i changed Aiden to a girl so i could have my Arya
so this is Aida

The O'Sheas
Breandan

Kearney

The Dolan family- this family's story is that Sarah is red riding hood..i changed her name to Maisie though. So Finn is the one who saved Maisie from the wolf

Maisie

Granny Wynn

Robin Hooley- obviously supposed to be Robin Hood. I based them off of the characters in Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Love how his profile turned out

Marian

Nessie Lochlan- she might be my favorite of all

and her boyfriend Hugh Grey

80/100
VRStevenson

Invisipost!!

Enya Gallagher is a homeless sim in Dragon Valley...I had deleted all the homeless sims when i started up the game but Sunflower showed a picture of her and i was like so i extracted the homeless sims from a new save so i can make over some of them too

80/100
VRStevenson

urgh!!

80/100
VRStevenson

Aislin:'BE GONE INVISIPOST!!'

80/100
ClaudiaElzo

VRStevenson: your sims are beautiful well done they look perfect for dragon valley

Mikezumi

There are posts that I haven't commented on, but I am not going to try to catch up. I have things to deal with in RL and will be back again at the end of July/start of August. Take care everyone and, to my friends, I will miss you *hugs*

VRStevenson

Mikezumi wrote:There are posts that I haven't commented on, but I am not going to try to catch up. I have things to deal with in RL and will be back again at the end of July/start of August. Take care everyone and, to my friends, I will miss you *hugs*

<3 <3 Much Love Mikezumi!! I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope that you travel safe.

80/100
VRStevenson

ClaudiaElzo wrote:VRStevenson: your sims are beautiful well done they look perfect for dragon valley

thank you^.^

80/100
ddsims3world

@Mikezumi, Your welcome! Yeah sometimes it would be hard to notice of something breaking down if you didn't pay attention. Water does grow fast on the floor if it gone untouched. I could've have her done that, but it was not needed since I rather send out a insult text instead. That way it don't needed to go to far. Thanks for both comments!

@krista8626, Thanks for the comments!

@Amj1995, Thanks for the comments! Great update & family pics!

@yoursharona34, That's quite a small town population! At least you know how to deal w/ being alone & at the ATM which is good! I don't have Seasons EP so I not worry about the aliens. But as for meteors since I don't like to even want to encounter even once so it won't destroy my precious lots as well sims. For Flickr for free & pro service provided not so good comparing to Photobucket before they changed their lame storage policy. Oh I see, but I don't drink much caffeine and I don't drink coffee for years since I last drink cappuccino. I'm not really into dragon stuff since they look too small for my liking. As for the violin which I won't buy it as I got other things like the basketball hoop that I needed to purchase. Thanks! I don't usually write long replies that much unless it is something that I can post on. So I don't mind if you don't need to write a long reply. Great update & that's quite the party! Her outfits does look good!

@asterravos, I agree since people would be quite annoying to use microphones in real-life just like the sims. Yeah I would be angry too since who would like to be scare by a microphone in close range. Thanks for the comments! Yeah it would be Morrigan mindset to get through Morty argument since she needed to hide the secrets about Monica being cared by The Blood. Morty must have some ability to do the slap w/o touching her face. I agree that the elevator should've a ability to be upgraded to stop being jammed to the sims. No problem since I am ready to do 4th story soon and it might be less intense than the 2 stories.

@Lenei14, Thanks for the comments & feedback on my lots. My lots have gone major amount of details I put in the decor as well the construction & layout too. Well that's good you are doing the community college build for Nova Park since that type of lot make it to be fun for sims students to do some study of their own & other things. I might do a school type of build later on in the late summer like around early August since I do have ideas of what to make especially going to use a lot of University Life stuff. Yeah any unintended skills might be somewhat beneficial when given you might have that sim to learn anyway. Yeah those sims w/ the microphones can be quite annoying especially capturing the moment w/ friends. Yeah Cassandra does need to be the one taking it easy while Brett supposedly take more work since he would get higher benefits w/ his time being a rebel. Yeah Michelle doesn't take crap from anybody being rude to her since she is quite the queen. Great pics of your sims! I see that Erin being uncomfortable w/ Kiran love advancing moves especially w/ him & the kid. But at least Kiran knows how to have fun w/ his kid.

@angldior, Your welcome & thanks!

@friendlyone20, That's good you doing well in your exams!

@VRStevenson, Thanks for both comments! The sims do like to use berate ignorance a bit too much. Pretty cool looking sims that would fit well for the medieval world.

--

I will post Fabio update in later time, but I did work on a newest house that I am ready to upload it tomorrow w/ Chi Breeze.

Here's first bit of pics of Hyper Hybrid & using flickr for the first time:

I am going to post interior shots later time as well.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/05/13 06:55 AM

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
KayzaPlyr

Hi, it's been a while since I've posted here and been able to play regularly but it's good to see that this thread is still around! Besides the fact that no one in my household has died in like the last six months nothing much has changed in my game. My gen 7 sims now have six kids, and last night I added two dogs to the family - eep!

Vivienne and Darrick

Twins, Orianna and Charlotte

Finley and Taye

Eldest son Quentin and his girlfriend Delia

Felix and Daisy

angldior

CursedDice
- thanks, great update

Lenei14
- I always have problems traveling so I'm not that surprised. I was just hoping it wouldn't happen so soon.

VRStevenson
- all your sims look really great. I think Enya is my favorite.

Mikezumi
- Have a fun and safe trip. We will all miss you!!!

ddsims3world
- you make some of the best homes.

KayzaPlyr
- cute family

Shameless plug
I'm gonna do another update in my thread when I get home. Here is the link if you wanna take a look now.

Amj1995

PG. 1713

@Yoursharona- The cake is always popular haha! Looks like Borage and Sharona were feeling each other.
OMG Borage is too much!
Grayson was getting alive lol!
She disappeared?
The party seemed like fun.

Pg. 1714

@Yoursharona- I like Jemma's outfits! That furry coats looked comfy. Todd and Grayson do seems a like! Blue is so cute! It looked like she has brunette hair?!

@Civiciv- Great pictures! Congrats on the new pets, quite destructive though.

@sammymcgoff- the babies are adorable!

@Lenei- I'm gonna finish reading your story in your thread.

@angldior- welcome!

@friendlyone- I hope your mom is doing okay. good for you for passing your exams!

@CursedDice- Thanks for reading!
I think plastic surgery could help Fliss and there's a LTW reward the body sculptor.

@VRSTevenson- You're welcome! And Thank you!!

Pg. 1715

@VRStevenson- Your sims are all amazing and gorgeous!
Enya is so cute!

@ddsims- Thank you! And you're welcome!
The house looks great!!

@KayzaPlyr- Amazing family! The pics are great!

@angldior- i'm gonna check out your thread!

Amj1995

A Steel Family Update

Update 73

It's early in the morning and the Shapiros go play with their fire pit for the first time.

I wouldn't eat that!

Then they made some snowmen in their very small backyard! They fitted though.

Parker and Ezra grew up that night.

Calnettia grew up also.

Christopher giving his sister some love.

Ezra and Calnettia playing with the blocks.

Mila, Parker, and Gaige playing some skeeball at the family fun center.

Some of her other cousins and friends joined them.

ddsims3world

@angldior, Thanks!

@Amj1995, Your welcome & thanks! Very nice update! I wouldn't make my sims eat the burned marshmallow as well.

--

I have uploaded 2 houses on exchange!

Chi Breeze
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7360353

Hyper Hybrid
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7360348

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
HuckleberryHen90

Hello everyone! I disappeared for a little over a week and I was expecting there to be 100 pages of posts to catch up on, but there has only been about 20. I don’t have time to comment now, but I most likely will later tonight after I get some Sims in for a bit. I think I will try to post an update to my game first since I haven’t in months.

@Mikezumi
– I hope that things are fine and that you don’t have too much stuff that you have to deal with. This thread will definitely miss you!

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: