Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
War of the Myths. RPG. *You called Justin Beiber a she!?!?! Everybody knows Justin Beiber is an IT!*  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Panio

"Stay inside." I tell him, "That's what you can do for me."

Fordee09

Clement:
"Positive" I said smiling.

Joshua:
I nod slowly..."Why...?" I say grinning, but being serious.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 07:25 PM

Panio

"Sometimes I get this feeling, when something bad's about to happen. I got it at the start of this thing, before the dragon attacked, and I'm getting it now." I tell him, sounding worried.

Tails77

Character Forum(insert MYTH here)

Name:Gabe(Calls himself Wolf Man)

Description:Wearing a Wolf helmet made from hellhound fur also he is wearing a hellhound fur coat.His Eyes are brown,And has curly hair,Hates Myths alot.He isn't really sided with anybody.But he will pick humans instead of Myths.Note:Don't try to take off his hat.Claims to have killed a dragon.His sword is broken.(Clumsy and not very persuasive)

Bio:An expert swordsman,Whose survival skills have kept him alive.(no one knows where he is from or how he got a hellhound coat but....)walking around as a nomad and eating meat from anything he can find.His sword was broken in his fight with a dragon.One day he walks up to a village far away from his unknown home....

P.S.Post if I am accepted.

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 04/13/12 04:22 AM

blusavannah

(Thats a little tough to walk around Lava plains when it is pretty much made out of lava xD)

"So Clement, what made you hate your brother so much that your willing to help us kill him?" I ask.
sanarith

(Can anyone give me an update, seeing as I wasn't here yesterday?)

blusavannah

(Kk. Well most important bits are pretty much Clement was attacked by Zo, Clement was turned half vampire, but then after a while he fully turned and is now a mythical. Riya and Clement went to the cave where Slifer and Ruby was, Ruby reconized Clement from the village and her and Slifer left, she told him that Clement may have been the one who stabbed her, so Sifer went into a rage and yelled at Clement, Lysander defended Clement, Clement said it was his brother, and now Ruby, Slifer, Clement, Sam, Lysander, and Riya (I think also Annaleigh?) Are going to the town to try kill Joshua. Also we have been making NPC characters which are on the first page.)
sanarith

(Hehe Eduardo Cullen XDXDXD)

blusavannah

(I know xD)
sanarith

(So why all the NPCs?)

blusavannah

(Because we can't have a whole world with only like 15 people. So we are making NPC characters to make things more interesting, we can use them as minor characters for example if you want to ask a unicorn for directions to the, to the zoo, you can ask them. xD)
sanarith

(Ah, okay then......I guess. I need to go for a bit, I might come back on my phone, though. Maybe.)

blusavannah

(Kk cya!!)
blusavannah

(I GTG now guys, Cya all tomorrow )
Panio

(HI! I WENT TO BED AT MIDNIGHT AND FELL ASLEEP AT ONE!!!!!!)

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: