Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Los Aniegos - ~~PARADISE EDITION~~ Now Available!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Coasterboi

Cyberqueen - You have my permission to upload these fixed lots onto the exchange

Thanks to all who are posting bugs. Helps make a great world perfect.
Cyberqueen13

I feel silly going back and fixing things when I'm sure Coasterboi will probably make another version with the improvements, but...that could take a while and I still wanna to play

That being said: I went back to the coffee shop after fixing city hall and fixed it the same way. This is good because the proprietor was there complaining as usual.
This is before:

You need to use the cheat "constrainFloorElevation false" and then level the area that you see here for the stage and I also made sure the area where people sit and walk near the stage are level too. (be sure to turn this cheat off when done)

This is after:

I even went back and made sure to level that little area you see near the brick that is not quite level. (I have OCD when it comes to The Sims 3).

I Dream of Sims
Cyberqueen13

Liam

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/23/12 06:17 PM

I Dream of Sims
Cyberqueen13

Coasterboi wrote:Cyberqueen - You have my permission to upload these fixed lots onto the exchange

Thanks to all who are posting bugs. Helps make a great world perfect.

Well that's a lot a pressure I will be working on this a long time before I put on the exchange.

Thanks for having the confidence that I can update them to your standards.
I will do my best to test and test and test and test again....OCD

I Dream of Sims
denise110485

Cyberqueen13 wrote:
My sim (when I left her to play a different sim) got stuck her on stage at city hall. Not sure why. Anyway,I went ahead and added a 2x1 area to both sides of the stage like I did at the coffee shop.

My sims couldn't enter this building apartment and the door trick I used last time didn't work either. I had to get rid of the original doors and I simply used the doors pictured below. (I also deleted the little side walls that stick out.)

i fixed the doors and my sim was able to go inside but when I choose vist emerald city plaza option he goes directly to the back of the building once i lead him to the front and inside the routing issue causes him to not want to go to the front and exit the doors unless i lead him out by using the go here option
Cyberqueen13

denise110485 I'll have to think about that one. I remember the owners doing that too, but they went in when I added the right doors.

I'll have to check on that one.

Of course, if Coasterboi has a solution/suggestion it would be great too

I Dream of Sims
HappySimmer3

Darned Liam - keeping the next post instead because I added pictures.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/14/12 02:46 AM

HappySimmer3

CQ, yes, you're being helful.

I didn't think about the CFE cheat but you're right, that might be needed. I think the entire stage at the coffeeshop may have been borked in my game, though. When I picked up the stage lights I was unable to set them down anywhere. It's like the stage lost all of the slots for items to sit on. This happened one other time for me when playing a custom world and custom ST venue. All I had to do was to replace the stage, then I could place the props. I also moved those squares back because they looked too close to me. I'm going to try sending a performer there to see if this works or whether I need to add a square all around the stage.

Here are a couple of more shots of the country part of the world (sorry, I never remember the name of it ). I placed the Rodeo A Go-Go on the lot behind the EQ Center. I posted a version of the second shot in another thread the other day because it cracked me up. She is a mooch and was begging for money so the game made her a horses' you-know-what.

Cyberqueen13

HappySimmer3 wrote: She is a mooch and was begging for money so the game made her a horses' you-know-what.

LOL That's hilarious!

I Dream of Sims
MistySmudge01

CQ you rock and i love love LOVE that golfing outfit sooo cute

Cyberqueen13

Aww, thanks Misty. You rock too. I wish I could see you and Vays post. I got one of your post this afternoon and then they stopped. I hate that EA get's our money and all we get is frustrated for months till its fixed or the next buggy EP is released, only to get frustrated again

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/12 12:53 AM

I Dream of Sims
DOLLDRMS1

I do like the way problems and their fixes are being shared but since they are starting to appear over several pages, I would like to put in a request for an ST Known Issues in your first post, Coasterboi. It's to the point where a single place to look would be helpful. You could even add the thread page # for people to see fixes where photos have been provided. Visuals are always good.

Alas, I have found a problem that I don't think any downloader can fix. There are routing problems from Lady LaLa's home. In my game Nick is living with her and I tried to route him first to the beach lot with the stage and after route failure occurred, then to the pier. Again, route failure. Once I had him drive almost out of the area I could route him to both those lots.

That was followed by apparently severe route failure after directing Lady LaLa to the Little Corsican Bistro from the home lot. Nick was at the park venue I put in and I was hosting a friend's sim. I paused the game and went to map view and clicked on the bistro for she had an opportunity to fill there. I unpaused and went back to Nick when I realized the command must have fallen out of her queue. I tried again and went back to the show. I had left her icon highlighted and noticed that her limo was being shown and she was on the way to the park to watch the show?! When I checked the home lot, the route failure had apparently been severe enough to bounce her out of her car which now is as you see in the pic, stuck on the street in front of her gates. I had her change her career to that of a singer, so I think when an opp for a Sing-A-Gram comes up I'll be able to click on the car for her to use and hopefully that will unstick it. I will really hate it, if I have to delete it to get it unstuck.

The second pic posted is of Nick on the pier wearing his level 1 magician outfit. Yup, he decided to try doing something. different.

NOT pleased with his performance for tips but I know he'll get better
Cyberqueen13

So I finally had my first show at the beach. REAL concert show.
It went GREAT. With permission from Coasterboi I will be uploading this lot on the exchange so that others don't have to go through all of the testing.

Here are some shots from the show:

This guy got the diva mad when he came on stage for the band. Note to self- don't let YOUR band take over until the show ends and then have the singer just sing a song while YOUR band plays. AFTER THE CONCERT!!!(You can do this if you are playing a house with a band and a singer in it)

I think he's in love

After the show you can head on over to the arcade on the pier, after the much needed bathroom break (facilities have been added to each beach).

I hope you enjoyed the show.

Link for updated lot below:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5648634

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 04/24/12 02:19 AM

I Dream of Sims
Cyberqueen13

DOLLDRMS1 I love that pic at the pier

I Dream of Sims
chopin27

Hi, I am using LN edition and loving it. Thanks so much
I have a question though.
No matter which house my sims live in, no matter which fridge my sims use, food gets spoiled as soon as it taken out to eat.
Even foods from Food Replicator.
I even reset the house and fridge using Master controller.
Game is up to date.It doesn't happen in other worlds.
What can I do?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/12 03:32 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: