Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Mikezumi

@surkutippa - Hi and welcome. I like your house! I especially like the shiny floor!

Bobby31998

It looks awesome surkutippa :3

NadiNadi99

@surkutippa-that house looks really cool! When I first started, I made a house from scratch. It was really bad, it was huge and from the top view it looked like a boat. It was also only one story.

@Elimarna-Oh no! I hope you can make it look at least somewhat the same, I would hate for that to happen! Good luck!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/12 10:30 PM

LBell

surkutippa I love how the floors show the reflections! Love it though!

And NadiNadi99 thank you!

ddsims3world

LBell wrote:

I fail at taking photos with walls up, lol. I always end up going too much and then going outside of the room. But I will try get some photos soon.

I see, okay! So the only way to get to the second floor is the elevator and no stairs? Also is the clinic a community lot or a house lot?

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
Mikezumi

I have only built one house in TS3 - talk about a miserable failure I don't care - for me it's all about the sim babies

Bobby31998

I wanted to try Nevetsea's skin, but i don't know which one to download. Can anyone help?

Alo does anyone know any good default eyes?

Mikezumi

Bobby - I have never tried those skins so cannot help you. I will look up what eyes I use. You can see my sims' eyes in the pictures I post.

Bobby31998

thanks

Mikezumi

ddsims3world

Mikezumi wrote:I have only built one house in TS3 - talk about a miserable failure I don't care - for me it's all about the sim babies

Oh how I HATE dealing w/ babies in Sims 3! I'd stop going for "try for baby" and same goes for adopting them too. If I even do a 100 baby challenge, I would go nuts and want them to age up to toddlers right away. As well get out of the challenge at the same time too! It's like I rather have toddlers than babies as I don't know why!

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
Mikezumi

ddsims3world wrote:
Mikezumi wrote:I have only built one house in TS3 - talk about a miserable failure I don't care - for me it's all about the sim babies

Oh how I HATE dealing w/ babies in Sims 3! I'd stop going for "try for baby" and same goes for adopting them too. If I even do a 100 baby challenge, I would go nuts and want them to age up to toddlers right away. As well get out of the challenge at the same time too! It's like I rather have toddlers than babies as I don't know why!

I don't actually care for the kids until they grow up What I really meant was I love seeing the genetics but I don't actually care for the sims until they are teens

LBell

ddsims3world wrote:
LBell wrote:

I fail at taking photos with walls up, lol. I always end up going too much and then going outside of the room. But I will try get some photos soon.

I see, okay! So the only way to get to the second floor is the elevator and no stairs? Also is the clinic a community lot or a house lot?

That is right. I could try fit in some stairs though. But it is based on my real clinic where I live and, there are no stairs that I know of, lol. (because the upstairs is for staff only.) But I decided to use my imagination and add my own second story which is for overnight stayers and children/gentleman and ladies toilets.

Edit: Forgot to say, it is community for now.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/09/12 10:46 PM

shan_26

Heller! I haven't did much playing lately, been really busy but when I last played I gave this random not so pretty townie a major facial reconstructive surgery swan style!
Before:

After:

She looked all to excited as if she had never seen a belt before

Bobby31998

Mikezumi wrote:Bobby - I use these eyes
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=397231

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: