Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Tidbits of Late Night from simtimes (twitter)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
catloverplayer

If this has been posted ignore it but I looked and I didn't see anything.

Link
http://www.simprograms.com/25314/tidbits-of-late-night-info-fro
m-simtimes/

Copied Link

Tidbits of Late Night info from SimTimes
SimTimes tweeted a number of Late Night tidbits on their Twitter Page when they were able to check out the game for themselves from the Munich Event. Here’s a compilation of what they had to share. If you have Twitter, be sure to follow them!

•You will get 4 exclusive objects if you register Late Night on thesims3.com
•New Metals: carbon steel, smithsonite, tungsten carbine, vampires eye
•New Bugs: Spider, Termite / New Fish: Kissing Gourami, Sea Sludge, Sewer Trilobite
•new community lot types: dive bar, fusion lounge, vampire lounge, exclusive lounge, dance club, poolside club, disco club, sports bar, hangout, local watering hole
•sims 3 late night screen options: enable reflections (yes/no) turned into a slider named: mirrors & water – you can set “reflection quality”
•fountain: like pools, many “rounded” options – 12 different fountain-types to place, available on rooftops, in gardens, in closed rooms
•marketing manager (late night) said “the producers would add weather/seasons, but than they tought it would be better if they add it with a expansion pack, that makes more sense to weather than this “late night” theme
•the new water reflections are just amazing! first, the producers just added the whirlpools, and than they expand water effects of whirlpools and add it to pools and normal lakes and the sea (> karen tong, ea marketing manager, the sims 3 late night
•why the wall fish tank is digital? celebrities have no time to care about real fishes. you can add all sorts of real fishes digitally
•your sims can rent location (costs simoleons) for their private party. you can choose “exclusive access” if just friends should get in.
•cas: you can choose now every lifetime wish (added feature “customize lifetime wish”), not depends on choosen traits
•new lifetime wishes: Master Mixologist, One Sim Band, Super Popular
•The new gnome is called “Blingaboo” – Its a Hip Hop Gnome!
•Levels of the FIlm-Career: Background Extra, Best Boy, Key Grip, Personal Assistant, Production Manager, Commercial Actor, TV Actor, Teen Star – There is also a part time working possibility for the Film Career
•numbers of new buildmode objects: 12 x Fountains, 6 x Half Walls, 7 x Windows, 4 x Doors, 1 x column, 1 x chimney, 3 x Trees, 1 x Gate
•example of a new lifetime reward: Always on the List-17,500 Points Sims will never be refused entry into bars, clubs, and lounges.
•buy/build mode: you can expand the window, so you see more than two rows of objects thumbs at one time
•the dancing floor object in available in 3 sizes: 3×3, 5×5 and 7×7 quares

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/18/10 04:42 AM

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
Phantomflex

Hmm, lifetime wishes are no longer dependent on traits! I've always wanted that!
catloverplayer

I wonder what the 4 exclusive objects are for registering Late Night.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
Ilovethesims7

Thank you for posting
Simmerd80

Great! Thanks CLP. I am happy about the lifetime wishes. There are times when I chose the traits I want but then have to change them again for the lifetime wish I want to achieve.
There is quite a bit of clubs. I am surprised. I incorrectly assumed we would only get 4 to 5 different types. Loving the variety!
Phantomflex

catloverplayer wrote:I wonder what the 4 exclusive objects are for registering Late Night.

I hope that one of them is a DJ Booth.
Simmerd80

catloverplayer wrote:I wonder what the 4 exclusive objects are for registering Late Night.

It would be nice if it was that hair we saw advertised on the cover of Ambitions with the tattoo chick and also advertised with the celebrity in Late Night.
Would be nice to finally get that hair. I am beginning to think it is the "unobtainable" hair lol
Druscylla

Yay new collectibles. And I was glad to read that you can digitally add different kinds of fish to the digital tank. I really hope the exclusive 4 items are cool and not like the Ambitions hair.

catloverplayer

I like that you can place fountains in pools now. That was something I was hoping for and there are like 12 fountains in build mode.

EatChees

i can't wait to see what the 4 items are! YAY new fish, and metals!

WorldWar3434

catloverplayer wrote:If this has been posted ignore it but I looked and I didn't see anything.

Link
http://www.simprograms.com/25314/tidbits-of-late-night-info-fro
m-simtimes/

Copied Link

Tidbits of Late Night info from SimTimes
SimTimes tweeted a number of Late Night tidbits on their Twitter Page when they were able to check out the game for themselves from the Munich Event. Here’s a compilation of what they had to share. If you have Twitter, be sure to follow them!

•You will get 4 exclusive objects if you register Late Night on thesims3.com
•New Metals: carbon steel, smithsonite, tungsten carbine, vampires eye
•New Bugs: Spider, Termite / New Fish: Kissing Gourami, Sea Sludge, Sewer Trilobite
•new community lot types: dive bar, fusion lounge, vampire lounge, exclusive lounge, dance club, poolside club, disco club, sports bar, hangout, local watering hole
•sims 3 late night screen options: enable reflections (yes/no) turned into a slider named: mirrors & water – you can set “reflection quality”
•fountain: like pools, many “rounded” options – 12 different fountain-types to place, available on rooftops, in gardens, in closed rooms
•marketing manager (late night) said “the producers would add weather/seasons, but than they tought it would be better if they add it with a expansion pack, that makes more sense to weather than this “late night” theme
•the new water reflections are just amazing! first, the producers just added the whirlpools, and than they expand water effects of whirlpools and add it to pools and normal lakes and the sea (> karen tong, ea marketing manager, the sims 3 late night
•why the wall fish tank is digital? celebrities have no time to care about real fishes. you can add all sorts of real fishes digitally
•your sims can rent location (costs simoleons) for their private party. you can choose “exclusive access” if just friends should get in.
•cas: you can choose now every lifetime wish (added feature “customize lifetime wish”), not depends on choosen traits
•new lifetime wishes: Master Mixologist, One Sim Band, Super Popular
•The new gnome is called “Blingaboo” – Its a Hip Hop Gnome!
•Levels of the FIlm-Career: Background Extra, Best Boy, Key Grip, Personal Assistant, Production Manager, Commercial Actor, TV Actor, Teen Star – There is also a part time working possibility for the Film Career
•numbers of new buildmode objects: 12 x Fountains, 6 x Half Walls, 7 x Windows, 4 x Doors, 1 x column, 1 x chimney, 3 x Trees, 1 x Gate
•example of a new lifetime reward: Always on the List-17,500 Points Sims will never be refused entry into bars, clubs, and lounges.
•buy/build mode: you can expand the window, so you see more than two rows of objects thumbs at one time
•the dancing floor object in available in 3 sizes: 3×3, 5×5 and 7×7 quares

Thanks for the info catloverplayer. I especially apprreciate the info about the digital aquarium ( I remember someone making a topic about how the wall aquarium will fail because we could not add fish).

Thanks again

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/18/10 05:19 AM

Aeroprincess87

Poolside clubs YAY!!!!! I love that, and now I can finally build a community pool that is for socializing and not actual swimming, lol.

EDIT: Ok, excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between a dance club and a disco club?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/18/10 05:22 AM

Zilvra

Thank you so much for the great info! Yay! I'm so excited and getting more so by the day!

Zilvra
catloverplayer

Aeroprincess87 wrote:Poolside clubs YAY!!!!! I love that, and now I can finally build a community pool that is for socializing and not actual swimming, lol.

EDIT: Ok, excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between a dance club and a disco club?

That's a question I have as well.

Phantomflex

Maybe a disco club is like a 70's club and a dance club is like the one in the trailer with the girl in the bikini and the muscled guy. Or they might be the same thing, which I doubt.

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: