Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Gnomes do they do anything?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Alenuska

I heard some where that gnomes come a live if you have a gnome with a star on its hat is this true? And if its true what do the gnomes do?
CrystalCA1970

I'm not sure what the specs are for a gnome coming to life, but they can do it. My Sim fished one up and every morning at 2 am or so, he moved to another part of the lot, posed differently. Not sure how long it lasts... he seemed to become inert after awhile, so I sold him. He fetched over $1000 when I did!
GodSim

Mysterious Mr Gnome.
He comes alive, you can get him by fishing (apparently) but my Sim got mine from her criminal career track.
He moves around to different parts of your lot and stands in different positions.

hoppinghippo1000

Oh those darn gnomes.
You can find them in the catacombs, or sometimes while fishing.
Oh they're fun.

Alenuska

Cool thanks for the information God sim btw cool avatar
PolarBearFreak

that is so weird how do you get gnomes?

stinnebabe

First time I saw one of those thingies move I nearly turned off my computer - I got so freaked

Those guys creap me out!!
Genie1221

My evil sim went the cemetery, because he wanted to see a ghost... anyway, he decided he wanted to explore the catacombs while he was there, so I let him.

He found a gnome in the catacombs and it's possessed. It moves about the lot after midnight and turns on the stereo and/or the TV. It lays on its side sometimes, or on its tummy with its elbows on the ground (mainly when watching TV) or it sits with its hands out stretched behind it... I have several screen shots, but every time I try to upload them, they fail or I would share them with you.

GodSim

The first one I had snuck his way into my Sims room whilst she was sleeping, and was laid across the floor looking up at her. I was like "WOAH!". It freaked me out for a while, wasn't expecting it at all. I think it was the position he was in that freaked me out the most... pervert.

purpleto280

And just where are these catacombs lol.

Click to go
GodSim

purpleto280 wrote:And just where are these catacombs lol.

At the Graveyard.

Here is my gnome, currently watching TV. The main thing is, is that my Sim doesn't find it strange that he has a moving gnome in his house.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/12/09 09:03 PM

stinnebabe

GodSim wrote:The first one I had snuck his way into my Sims room whilst she was sleeping, and was laid across the floor looking up at her. I was like "WOAH!". It freaked me out for a while, wasn't expecting it at all. I think it was the position he was in that freaked me out the most... pervert.

Yup - tried that one too!! So freakish
simbiant4

odd, mine must be broken. fished one up a long time ago and it has sat on my lawn looking all weird like for a long time, on normal time settings I went from a young adult to an adult with 2kids, one a teen now and he hasn't budged an inch, he does keep the crows off my garden though. What crows you ask? no crows, I got the gnome...

(there are no crows in the game afaik)

Twitter: @simbiant4
MagicalGnome

I'm trying to get a gnome by fishing as every time i go in the catacombs
my sims come out looking like they have had an electric shock lol 3 of them walked around like that all day until they had a shower.

Genie1221

GodSim wrote:
purpleto280 wrote:And just where are these catacombs lol.

At the Graveyard.

Here is my gnome, currently watching TV. The main thing is, is that my Sim doesn't find it strange that he has a moving gnome in his house.

Considering your sim is a ghost, I doubt he or the ghost baby he is holding, find the gnome to be out of the ordinary...

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: