Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Los Aniegos - ~~PARADISE EDITION~~ Now Available!  XML
Forum Index » Create a World
MistySmudge01

Aww Cyberqueen the last pics are soo cute, i dunno how i add pics or put peoples comments into here, but i agree with Cyberqueen i had a show at one of the venues (private one forgot the name grr) and she couldn't get passed the cannon on the stage to put her stage stuff or even use it so she just wandered around with her arms failing about lol.
I LOVE THIS WORLD TOO still exploring LN and Red Country and CQs Red country i love all but there are a lot of problems when it comes to performing and would be nice to just move my families to another updated one
My park and beach fitted very well to this world ( i just added 2 more plots)
So i will carry on getting my new families skills up ready for a big move to updated...updated LA showtime, if you do it.....oh and i LOVE the new arcade so much fun
Thanks so much for you making such brilliant places, and thanks CQ for sorting some of the lots out! huggles

Cyberqueen13

LadyArora wrote:
Coasterboi wrote:Would you guys say it's worth posting an updated version, as there are quite a few bugs, or should it be enough to just post individual lot fixes?

XD I would say yes... I love the updated version of LA...

O.o Though the only thing I can suggest is putting SOMETHING near the School lot... it just seems really EMPTY... but that's just me... like maybe the Generations lot or something if you're able to or something... a park with a food truck or something... LOL Like I said... that's just me...

Either then that... I also noticed your removed some houses lots... XD I was surprised...

I for one hope he doesn't change a thing, only fixes what needs to be fix.
Should I have shared that opinion. Sorry if I offend. At first, I thought the place looked empty, but now I appreciate what he's done here and love it. My solution is I have all 3 editions to this world. If I need more houses or to feel less open space, I'll go play one of the other editions. Problem solved.
I really don't want this world to change. I'm just getting here and seeing it all.

I Dream of Sims
Cyberqueen13

Pier pics that didn't make it in (now you'll see why I had to spend the night):

Got a couple of bloopers and blunders pics too. I hope he doesn't mind (If you want then taken down CB just let me know):

He actually showed up like this I guess he's not shy

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 02:10 AM

I Dream of Sims
vay2009

OMG That was beautiful. I especially loved the last pic when CQ said you gave me the best gift, you gave me the world. I thought I felt a teat run down my cheek. Oh, it was a nat landing on my face. No but really that was so adorably Sweet. Now I wanna post Pic's too.

vay2009

COASTERBOI a updated of the corrected lots would be wonderful. I cant fix the arena either but i did all the other corrections that CQ noted earlier. The world is SUPERB. So if its alot of work then We totally understand. but would love a update.

HappySimmer3

OMG, CQ, that pic of CB showing up in his undies totally CRACKED ME UP. Too, too funny! Loved all the pictures, those were great!

CQ, did you check out the Emerald City apartment, btw? If so, what did you do to fix? I switched there and can't get the sims to enter no matter what I tried. I replaced doors 3 times, I set the front door, I set the front of the lot. They still run around to the back when you queque up something inside the apartment and if you click 'go home', they get the route failure icon.

Cyberqueen13

HappySimmer3: Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. I have been planning the pier skit ever since he said he was going to add it .

I do hope he doesn't mind the undies pics. His sim REALLY did come that way. That's why it was so funny.

Sorry I can't help you more with that apt. I have 2 sims living there,Alicia Keys and her assistant. I only did what I've already mentioned. I put new doors.
Maybe CB will have a fix later.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/26/12 03:35 AM

I Dream of Sims
Rukaya

Love everyone's pics. I had to laugh at the glitches. I am sorry I don't know how to do pics. I am really technologically challenged and tho I have read instructions, it confused me to no end.
I asked myself last night "what am I doing, playing this world that so many glitches?" I too, feel like I am testing a world. I decided to delete this one for now and download the LN version, and maybe RC. I will be watching for the fixed ST. I have no doubt it will be worth the wait. Those 2 run well don't they? I have no doubt they are beautiful.
Oh I almost forgot..Cyberqueen I remember reading somewhere that you made an updated savefile for RC could you please tell me where to get it.. I would really appreciate it. You do such great work at fixing glitches. Did you also do a save file for LA LN? It is so hard [close to impossible} for me to fix glitches that I am always asking for help. My grandchildren help when they can but since they don't play sims much their help is limited. I just put the save file in my saves folder correct?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 02:33 PM

Cyberqueen13

Rukaya: a friend of mine on here, Raz, updated the school in Red County to have a playground and science labs. I am adding it along with the mall that includes the florist shop. I will be uploading that save file today along with a save file that does not have the cc cars (for those that don't want cc included).

Will let you know when completed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 04:00 PM

I Dream of Sims
ErnesaT

Location:Click my Siggy for the DEC 2013 Flash Mob SIGGY BY KLB685

This was my favorite world when it was first released. I'm glad to see that it has been updated. I will follow the progress of the glitches and see how I do with it.

Good job, again, Coasterboi.

Rukaya

Thank you Cyberqueen, I am very happy that you have the version without the cc. I really try to stay away from any cc. You are so kind to do this. I just dl'd RC and gave it a look.. I am impressed. Now I am considering LA LN any suggestions? I hope it doesn't have any glitches. that cause problems. I need to dleate some the worlds I dl's sometime ago and don't play anymore...too many.
Cyberqueen13

Rukaya wrote:Thank you Cyberqueen, I am very happy that you have the version without the cc. I really try to stay away from any cc. You are so kind to do this. I just dl'd RC and gave it a look.. I am impressed. Now I am considering LA LN any suggestions? I hope it doesn't have any glitches. that cause problems. I need to dleate some the worlds I dl's sometime ago and don't play anymore...too many.

I do not know of any glitches with LN.
As for the Red County save file, I am going back and taking out the cc cars. There's nothing wrong with the FreshPrinceCreation cars and I recommend you go see his website, but I know that some ppl don't like cc at all so this is why I am doing it.
Coasterboi has A LOT OF HOUSES in Red County so it will take me a while.
When I placed the school house in Red County, it must have shifted the doors because my kids couldn't enter the computer/science labs. Maybe this is what happens when we drop lots into a world. They simply shift. I'm on it

I will put the 2 links here, but I suggest you refer to the Red County thread for anything further. Though both worlds are CB I don't want to confuse people who read things about Red County thinking it is about this world on this thread L.A.

Thanks for being patient. I didn't know it would take me this long

I Dream of Sims
Rukaya

Take as long as you need. I think it just wonderful that you are willing to take the time. After a couple of bad experiences a few years ago I really don't want to take the chance with any cc. I had to uninstall everything to get rid of the bad stuff . It took me for ever to get everything back in. Ouch. I am glad to hear that about the LN LA. I am going to dl it now. Normally I prefer to play uninhabited worlds but I found that I enjoyed all the quirky characters in LA-ST. After seeing his last 2 worlds have people, I was a little surprised to find that RC was uninhabited.
edit:
Costerboi, have dl'd both RC and LA-LN and gave each a rec.
Am really looking forward to your repaired update of LA-ST. It is such a great world it is well worth waiting for. Thank you for your hard work.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 06:13 PM

Cyberqueen13

The link for my updated saved file of Red County can be found here:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/390/180522.page

I Dream of Sims
Rukaya

Cyberqueen checked the site, will patiently await the cc-free version. You are so very nice to do this. thank you.
I played LAS-LN for several hours and experienced all kinds of short freezes with LA_LN which got worse as my game progressed. This really surprised me as I don't have this problem with other worlds, even LA_ST. I am going wait for the updated LA-ST which except for the glitches ran smoothly for me.

Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: