Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
wearing knee high boots in the shower? what cc?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Sophie2323

Any ideas? my sims have started wearing lace up knee high boots when they get naked? can't seem to find what download might be causing this. Also my new borns are wearing 1 white or black glove???

any help appreciated!

ambition & wa installed.

IamMamainred

Sophie2323

thanks IamMamainred. I think I found shoes classified for baby on that list, so hopefully that is fixed. I can't find those shoes for naked anywhere though, I guess I may just have to put up high heel boot showering until I figure out what content is causing it.

wright1

The babies come out with white or black arms/gloves because adult clothing items specifically a tee shirt with womens face. Adult clothing items should not be in toddler/child default inventory..Uninstall it. For that matter if you find any Adult anything in toddler/ete in outfits, you must uninstall..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/01/10 12:51 AM

pollaay

I had those. It's in the launcher called something like 'everyday boots'.

Why5o5erious

Day/night boots?

Stop wasting my time, so full of things to say when you feel safe. Maybe I'll listen to you whine the day you wanna say it to my face.
wright1

Your right I'm not sure why adult items get placed in the toddler/child section, only that if you have alot of cc items the game figures out a way to place everything you've dodwnloaded. What da ya think?
Sophie2323

oh jeez....ok so uninstalled the day/night shoes & also some bottoms that had naked in the name. The knee high boots are gone, now male is showering in white sneakers & female in jeans and black kitten heels. I give up.

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: