Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EA I AM PETITIONING YOU TO FIX THESE PROBLEMS  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Laina480

I hate this. I had to uninstall EVERYTHING in order to play again, and then reinstall it, while bypassing the 2 most recent updates. Worst part? I cannot play my old family because they've been corrupted- I cannot even load their world.

Before giving up and starting all over, I had the following problems (in addition to others mentioned):
-Pet disappears, becomes invisible and then unplayable/selectable
-Unable to select / play other sims besides the active sim I had when I closed the game just before updating
-Called the pet adoption agency to remove a pet, and they never showed up. This made my game virtually unplayable as I could not leave the household, edit the neighborhood, evict them, or move even a single sime out of the house.

HORRIBLE!
SilentApprentice

Same here, my game worked perfectly before the update. Now my pets are invisible and can't be selected and all the traits are missing so I can't choose a lifetime wish or save the sim I made. WTH???!!!
Schantal

I know that this thread is super old, but add the horses/unicorns galloping weird glitch after they reach level 10!! Also, I cannot teach my cats to hunt anymore...I can still teach dogs, but not cats!! It's so annoying!!

haylbot99

Incredibly frustrating! I can't play the game for more than 20 minutes without my Sims disappearing or teleporting out of bed.
Kentathon

I remember my game working perfectly fine when I used to play when it first came out before there were expansions. Just last week I reinstalled and got a bunch of the expansions and the game is unplayable. What a disaster.

What happened? Was there a patch that just broke everything and then they just ditched the game and don't care anymore?
charmedbyyou

I 100% agree with everything every one has said. I've been a long time fan of the Sims, and i have found Sims 3 to be the most frustrating. I'm SICK TO DEATH OF ERROR CODE 12. It really makes it not worth playing the game. I haven't even bothered buying other expansion packs as -problem would still be there.

My sister informed me the company might not be interested in fixing Sim 3 as they might be working on Sims 4. If this is true shame on EA for thinking just about money and not about customer service. I for one would not purchase it.

I've read a lot of the posts about every one having same problems. These Issues should be dealt with straight away before a new expansion pack is released. Customer service and satisfaction should be EA's number one priority. If it wasn't for the fans and customers your company would not be making the money for your over the top incomes.

signed
Erin from Australia
Stax1

EA is absolutely ridiculous with these things ! You'd think letting out a game without a barrage of glitches wouldn't be so hard!

Add the fact that my sim in the Ghost Hunter career stopped getting paid and getting experience after job level 6.
EA please fix your game!
MeaganJo

Consider me signed up!
mcsnjb

I would like this too.

TheCookieKC

Signed EA seriously needs to fix these bugs/glitches
Faith05201

Location:Look for me in the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree...

Please sign me, too!
Grandmothergamer

Most of these have been fixed, but travelling gets fixed and breaks in a cycle with patches.
Heads up on photography:
If you hide yr game and go to the site to download something, or search for something, your photos and memories may go blank. Save and exit + relaunch and the pictures come back. Ditto if the camera doesn't work.
Forgetting to clear the mail box before any travelling and moving is also a disaster, as you then get yr inventory filling up with 'bills' that you cannot get rid of.
add me.

edit to add: The travelling includes Uni, btw, and for all I know, the Future too.
Have yet to get around to going!
The backpack mixes up with any travel, even going to Uni, and the Collection Butterfly is still problematic. Don't play babies, so can't comment on the stroller.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/20/14 03:48 AM

VanessaVenner

signed.

TnT_Terry

Please add my signature Heck I can't even load my game without it crashing my whole pc since the update before last. And still after a total uninstall/pc wipe of all ea/origin and reinstall of everything, and my pc is well above the requirements. And I agree their tech's do more damage than help when it comes to our machines!

TnT_Terry

Anarchh

Signed - I want the things I have paid for to work right. Sims 4? really? Not when the current iteration doesn't work properly all the time - not buying that.

Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: