Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
~SimEssence Magazine~ UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Please check in!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
mvande

sweetstop7 wrote:anyway here is my headshot

Time to start making sigs AND little pic things for the front!!!

elasticgirl

@Sugarshoes: yeah those colors work you can also use earthy tones for other things such as skin, hair, etc. Be creative!

@Buckosnort: I believe you should be Alison. It's how Ben and I communicated with you via email

@Kim323: no we looked at your app. If you are not on the list you didn't make it.

@Gloria: yes I know what it feels like!

elasticgirl

mvande wrote:Just FYI: I posted somehthing on the bottom of page 17

I know and I already responded to you. Don't worry, I will take care of it!

mvande

elasticgirl wrote:
mvande wrote:Just FYI: I posted somehthing on the bottom of page 17

I know and I already responded to you. Don't worry, I will take care of it!

KK

elasticgirl

TheCrow wrote:The Caitlin is me right? If so, awesome! If not, good luck!

Yup that's you! Congrats!

elasticgirl

Fallon_Carter wrote:Are there finalists for the Cover Designers? Or did I just not see it |D?

Errr, no there are none. That means if you would like you can apply as cover designer this week!

elasticgirl

sunkissed300 wrote:OMG!! So excited!! LOL! Thank you SOOOO much for taking me to the next round!

I have a question though!
If there were only three spots for something, and three people made it, does that me they are permanently in the magazine? Cuz I'm confused...

No. That's why at the end of next week we will put up a mini "challenge" for everyone in each job category to do and then we will chose the best 3. BUT I think that if Ben and I think there are 4 applicants who are all so amazing we might just take all of them. It really also depends on if we get any one this week. Does that clear things uP? Feel free to ask any questions!

elasticgirl

sweetstop7 wrote:wait...why does it say Nadia Nadia?

Oh hehe, sorry about that That's what Ben wrote down. But that IS you right??

sweetstop7

elasticgirl wrote:
sweetstop7 wrote:wait...why does it say Nadia Nadia?

Oh hehe, sorry about that That's what Ben wrote down. But that IS you right??

Yeah

elasticgirl

mvande wrote:

Well, mvande Not Yet, as we posted on the first page the people who are making headshots aren't definite staff members. They are just making headshots now so when we announce if these people made the job then we can just whip together the photos and everything
I hope it makes sense...but I will be sending you an email soon for siggies for Ben and I

mvande

elasticgirl wrote:
mvande wrote:

Well, mvande Not Yet, as we posted on the first page the people who are making headshots aren't definite staff members. They are just making headshots now so when we announce if these people made the job then we can just whip together the photos and everything
I hope it makes sense...but I will be sending you an email soon for siggies for Ben and I

I am still going to make them so they are ready..or I will make some of them..

Fallon_Carter

I thought I did apply for Cover Designer? Ben replied to me, saying I just had a problem with my pictures, and I put the links to them correctly and sent it.

| | Under Construction | |
elasticgirl

Fallon_Carter wrote:I thought I did apply for Cover Designer? Ben replied to me, saying I just had a problem with my pictures, and I put the links to them correctly and sent it.

Oh okay, well I hate to be a pain in the behind, but if you resend your app for this week we will totally focus more on it
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. I really hope you understand

elasticgirl

mvande wrote:
elasticgirl wrote:

Hehe, ookie you can make some But I would like you to use the guidelines that I sent you for making a siggy for me. And would you be able to complete my siggy first? This way Ben and I can talk over what we should do for all siggies. Thanks!

mvande

elasticgirl wrote:
mvande wrote:
elasticgirl wrote:

Hehe, ookie you can make some But I would like you to use the guidelines that I sent you for making a siggy for me. And would you be able to complete my siggy first? This way Ben and I can talk over what we should do for all siggies. Thanks!

I sent you an email...regarding your email

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: