Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Finally Famous Cycle 1:.FINAL SCORES POSTED! Congraulate Winners :] (Pg.20)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
GigglyMe

Please turn in asap. Others haven't turned in as well, but please get it in by at least Friday or Saturday or even better before then

Abeline2015

GigglyMe wrote:Please turn in asap. Others haven't turned in as well, but please get it in by at least Friday or Saturday or even better before then

ok i'll try really hard...

Dawdee

Spoilers ahead. Be cautious if you have NOT read Cathing Fire!

Lol, my picture differs a bit from the actual book (For assignment purposes) so don't punch me if it's not exact!

Judge Full Size, purty please!
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/Dawdee/finallyfamousla
rge.png

Talk about a promotion, huh? Remember how I was supposed to play District 12 citizen #34 or something? Well, they thought I could play the perfect Twill, the school teacher running off with her student Bonnie in search for District 13.

Here, Katniss is teaching me how to hunt for food, since it's just me and Bonnie. Thank god I had to kill a fake squirrel, I couldn't dare kill a real one! So what's going on is that "Bonnie" is over there by the fire, boiling the pine needles to make tea. She's teaching me this stuff because we need to survive in the incoming snow, and let's be honest, teaching young children the alphabet won't be helpful in the woods. In return, I tell her everything I know. How me and Bonnie stole our peacekeeper uniforms from the factory, how the capitol is using old District 13 footage to cover up it's existence, how her Mockingjay pin is a symbol of the rebellion, etc.

So, I have an actual speaking part, and I'm significant to the movie too! I probably won't see the movie in theaters though, I'll just keep criticizing myself.

Dawdee

Bump.

BadnessDefined

Love it Dyl
Dawdee

Thanks Mark! Love your pic too (although I already mentioned it, I just had to again!)

BadnessDefined

Aww thanks
Abeline2015

my game is freezing and closing on its self!! i was going to get it done but the game is preventing me!! i'm so sorry! i understand if you want to move on without me but i can't get mine in...

Dawdee

Bump!

Hope you can get it fixed, Abeline.

GigglyMe

Abeline I'll have to move on without you, I'm sorry but I can't hold this up any longer. I think next assignment--number 5--will be the last. Extremely sorry guys, but we've had lots of drops, and no-shows and few contestants left. I don't have the time to drag on a competition that I see is losing interest and its kind of discouraging. Maybe in the future I'll be able to host a competition that passes the fifth assignment

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 11:59 PM

Abeline2015

GigglyMe wrote:Abeline I'll have to move on without you, I'm sorry but I can't hold this up any longer. I think next assignment--number 5--will be the last. Extremely sorry guys, but we've had lots of drops, and no-shows and few contestants left. I don't have the time to drag on a competition that I see is losing interest and its kind of discouraging. Maybe in the future I'll be able to host a competition that passes the fifth assignment

i totally understand... and i hope you know that its not your fault that the contest isn't working. you had a great idea, and i hope your next one will have more people that commit and don't have computer issues like me :/ soooo sorry again! and happy siming!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Abby215

GigglyMe

Ty so much, Abeline for your commitment however.

Dawdee

Ba dum ba dump.

Dawdee

Bump sauce.

GigglyMe

I'll try and work on scores asap. I've been busy lately, sorry guys. And a change in plans--final scores will be posted with these the winner and etc. This is the last round.

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: