Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
KP Sweet Treats Pictures! And yes, it is all candy, ice cream, and cake.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Axlorg89

.....................if u looked ha if not than ur smart...0.o.

too be honest i love it! haters be hatin on me but i dont care. i could make a candy world with this set and just this set on out terrior

Missaaliyah812

Oh no, it looks like someone's been eating too much candy and threw it up everywhere, what a load of crap!

niac1234

I didn't even notice that this got moved!

CoffeeChick0

I liked the peppermint barstools but I wasn't keen on the sofa.

I really disliked the candy trees or whatever they are. Not sure what you could do with them to make them blend in with a town. While I don't mind taking my game from realism I'm not into making it far fetched either.

To be fair, I stayed clear of the fantasy world they put up in the store.

catloverplayer wrote:Am I the only one that likes those peppermint candy barstools and ice cream chairs,sofas and videogame consoles?

When I get this stuff pack the first thing I'm going to do is make a malt shop just like the one I saw in the picture unless it's one of the new lots that are included.

That park might come in handy for 4th of July activities not just Easter. I love eveything about it though I might have to add a seesaw and maybe a treehouse if there is room.

The pool what can I say about it other then I really love it though I wish we had some diving boards and pool slides to go with it. Maybe we'll get those from the sims 3 store soon. I'm hoping. If the store is going to release those 2 objects they should do it before this stuff pack is out.

jenmarcela

I really like the expension pack but im really mad, i mean i just bought the showtime katy perry edition, and guess what??? all the items on this new stuff pack are what i was expenting to get FOR MY money on the katy perry showtime edition, i mean EA i know ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, but come on, if you are going to make us give you more money at least give us new stuff, not stuff that should had been added on a SPECIAL EDDITION ON AN EXPENSION PACK THAT COST MORE MONEY, beucase guess what i already paid some money to get the katy perry stuff!!! (or i thought i had), i hate to say that i think the things in stuff pack are cute and all the outfits are cute too and that is whats probably making it worst becuase for the extra i paid for showtime i got TWO OUTFITS AND SOME GIANT FRUIT???!?!?!?!?!?!
niac1234

jenmarcela wrote:I really like the expension pack but im really mad, i mean i just bought the showtime katy perry edition, and guess what??? all the items on this new stuff pack are what i was expenting to get FOR MY money on the katy perry showtime edition, i mean EA i know ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, but come on, if you are going to make us give you more money at least give us new stuff, not stuff that should had been added on a SPECIAL EDDITION ON AN EXPENSION PACK THAT COST MORE MONEY, beucase guess what i already paid some money to get the katy perry stuff!!! (or i thought i had), i hate to say that i think the things in stuff pack are cute and all the outfits are cute too and that is whats probably making it worst becuase for the extra i paid for showtime i got TWO OUTFITS AND SOME GIANT FRUIT???!?!?!?!?!?!

definitely agree. People say, "it's all about the money," but if they want more money, they should give us stuff that we want. Their entire livelihood rests on how we like this game.

AllieJensonsimluvr

this stuff should of been included with the showtime katy perry edition. i mean people payed extra for katy perry and then right after they make a stuff pack?? if you got the katy perry edition u should get it for free
PhotogSim

AllieJensonsimluvr wrote:this stuff should of been included with the showtime katy perry edition. i mean people payed extra for katy perry and then right after they make a stuff pack?? if you got the katy perry edition u should get it for free

I disagree with you on this one. The Katy Perry edition was only $10 more, if you expect to get a whole stuff pack of items for $10 then you are crazy.

You got the advertised items for your $10 and it was enough to be worth it in my opinion. It was a teaser of what was to come.

I knew they had more with her coming as they said there would be more packs with her when the announced the collector's edition of Showtime.
Angryflower

Location:~~So let's set the world on fire, We can burn brighter than the sun~~

God I love this website!
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_Katy_Perry's_Sweet_Treat
s

Tons of outfits and hairstyles, but really. Candy trees? So passing on this.

My favorite bands,
*One Direction
*Walk The Moon
*Young The Giant
*Fun.
*Coldplay
*the Wanted
Axlorg89

.....................if u looked ha if not than ur smart...0.o.

am i the only one who enjoys/loves this pack

hmm ..might get it, but it would have been better if this pack came with items for children and teens, it seems..i dunno better compatible for that age group, but the candy bicycle and guitar look cool, this actually should have maybe been in the store, that way you could pick & choose what you wanted in, your game.
AllieJensonsimluvr

don't get me wrong i love it too!!! i just think it should of been included in the katy perry showtime edition bcuz thats how it was advertised but all u got was 2 outfits and then a katy perry stuff pack comees out a month or so later?? but its a great stuff pack but im sure im not the only one wen i say if i knew this was coming out io would not of spent extra money on the katy perry showtime
LizNuique

Location:Floating around at the speed of sound, got places to go gotta follow my rainbow ~

DO. NOT. WANT.

I mean dont get me wrong..she's an okay singer and I like a few of her songs but get real! I'm not that girly to want my sims' hose to be decked out in food decor that's just tacky. And besides EA should be using this time to make better expansion packs and stuff packs. Heck we haven't even gotten Sims 3 Seasons yet and I'm pretty sure people have been asking for it since Sims 3 came out. Come on EA get with the program here!

My DeviantART page...don't laugh at my art please >.< http://captainninjapants.deviantart.com/
niac1234

LizNuique wrote:DO. NOT. WANT.

I mean dont get me wrong..she's an okay singer and I like a few of her songs but get real! I'm not that girly to want my sims' hose to be decked out in food decor that's just tacky. And besides EA should be using this time to make better expansion packs and stuff packs. Heck we haven't even gotten Sims 3 Seasons yet and I'm pretty sure people have been asking for it since Sims 3 came out. Come on EA get with the program here!

If they are doing seasons they would've started it A LONG time ago. lol. but I agree with you. I want a garden themed SP myself. Ivy's (especially), flowers etc. I would also like some cool statues and perhaps a new easel. But romantic themed. Not asian garden, or hawaiian garden, or modern. A romantic european garden with ivy's and detailed, roman statues (some of them in partial ruins), would be amazing!

seanster117

When I saw this for the first time advertised, I thought it was just a large Sims 3 store pack... after finding out that this was the next stuff pack... I had an aneurysm.
I mean I can take really cutesy things and even girly things in a stuff pack and I'd still buy it just so I can have it in my game for one particular Sim, I can even take pony themed things (I am a Brony). But this, as the next stuff pack? I'm sorry, but did our votes on this http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=411819 count at all? -_-;

Thanks EA (Eviltronic Arts) for milking another great franchise just so you can make money, you did it to Mass Effect with it's 3rd installment, and now you're doing to The Sims. Are you targeting me specifically EA? Did I hurt your profits in any way, shape or form?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/08/12 07:31 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: