Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
kylady000

My sims are moving up in their singing careers and are wanting to move to a larger house. And then start a family. They are looking forward to starting a family.
Mamitamac

I plan on making friends with a unicorn.
sofiagrace2

katepate1 wrote:I plan on trying to get my loner sim to marry someone and start a family! I want her to have at least 5 kids before she becomes an elder. Of course I won't have the kids all at once, considering taking care of a baby and a toddler is hard work when you have to take care of the sim taking care of them too.
She's also about to master the guitar skill too.
On my birthday (May 5th) I'm getting the sims 3 pets, so I'll install that and put my person (and/or her husband if she got him by them) into the game and start building up on pets. I SO can't wait to get the pets in my game! I've been waiting for ages! =D
When I do get pets, I plan on getting maybe 2 horses, 2 dogs and a cat. Then possibly breeding the horses and dogs.
I have more in mind but thats it for now.

Careful having that many pets, you won't get many kids!!! Trust me, I've tried! =D
BTW, Sims Pets ROCKS!!!
Denisecurtis

This May my sims plans include playing till my family achieves their lifetime wishes. Wouldn't mind a few more kids also .Besides all that I think it's time to buy a new home or better yet-build one! That should get through the first week after that- only time will tell
SmilzPretty

Well I plan on finishing my entry for the ton of contests ive entered. Then finish or start finishing my story on face book!

cbrookelin

I am hopefully getting a new computer this month for graduation. After that I plan on buying a new expansion pack and exploring that in addition to building more lots!
MissBeckers

my simming plans for the month of may are: get past 3 generations in my game without starting a new game...
it's going to be tough, but i think i can do it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 11:57 PM

Jynxiepixie

Picture perfect wedding! This is in hidden springs, I took out the diner hang out and made it a scenic wedding spot. ooh lala!
clyma

I don't have any pictures, but I am going to make my sims have lots of babies, and make a big family tree, adopt lots of pets and actually let my sims and pets grow old and die, see if i can actually let go of my sims and make each sim have a different and unique skill
7katiekinz7

I have been and will be working on my story 'No One Knows' here are a few screenshots from chapter 6

Check it out http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=395545
Puddinroy

I love all the pictures. Awesome! I don't have any yet. But I will soon. When does this end?
tresdeclubs

I've been with Sims since its inception over 10 years ago, but just recently got online (due to a serial number snaffu). At any rate, my online Simian friend, TheSimling, just shared with me steps to getting improved photos of my lots in the Exchange. Up to this point, I've been clueless and could not get answers from anyone out there. I have yet to try the steps, but hope to do so soon. At any rate, those are my plans for the month of May. Happy Simmin'! Blessings, Shae
EmmaBarbie

I really Only have a couple stories in mind, them being Sightless and Project Genesis. I plan to release the first chapter of Project Genesis tomorrow. Heres a cover---> Just haven't added words to it yet But its in a futuristic setting with a train accident victim who gets rebuilt into a cyborg. Thats the least I can say xD

MAnatomy

I am trying to add a Martial Arts studio to my sim town(sunset valley)

andulasian

This May is going to be awesome, my horse is expecting a wonderful little foal. Recently, my Sims were married on a beaautiful romantic beach. My young kid has only one week until aging up to a teenager. Can't wait to get her started on her lifetime wish, master jockey I also hope to adopt another kitty

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: