Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Crinrict's Sims Bingo - CLOSED!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
crinrict

Rules

- All participants please click on the link in the next post to get your personal Bingo Card. Please check it as requested below.
- Every day at 10 am and 10 pm GMT+1 there will be a drawing of a random Sim-Image (times may vary depending on RL schedule). If you have that particular Sim on your card, make sure to mark it somehow (up to you, how you want to handle that).
- If you have marked all Sims on your card that match one of the patterns in the pic below, you win (it's supposed to look like a plumbob, but that's the best I can do. The other possibility would look to fat and there would be only one possible solution).

- If you have one of these patterns, you will need to report this here in this thread as soon as possible. I will NOT be keeping track for you.
- Everyone that posts between two drawings, wins. I will add up the points and split them through the number of people that win.
- I will go on drawing until we have at least three winners. The person that has the least Sim-pictures crossed out at that moment, will get a Page goodie for 10 SP.
- I will of course double check if you really do have the required pattern.
- All drawn pics will only be posted once in this thread. I won't be adding them to any overview pages or anything.
- First drawing will be Monday, Oct. 18th, 10 am, GMT+1

Prizes

1. Prize: 500 Points
2. Prize: 300 Points
3. Prize: 200 Points

and for whomever has the least number of pictures crossed of will get a page goodie for 10 Points.

How did I make the cards ?

The cards were made the following way: I printed a page with all the sim-pics and cut them out (I go on using them for the actual drawing). I then made a empty card for everyone and started filling them one by one.

I did so by mixing all the cut-outs thoroughly and then started drawing 25 sim pics out of the 27 I had. I started over for every bingo card. Because of this, some of the pics could be on more cards then others and it could also be that you don't have your pic on your card (I know that to be true for at least 2 cards).

If you have any questions/complaints at all, please feel free to ask.

Winners
1. TDC95 - 500 SP
2. elanorbreton - 300 SP
3. Storix, Lemon_Strudel, 80 SP Each
kazee169 - 50 SP (her choice)

This message was edited 54 times. Last update was at 11/05/10 10:29 AM

crinrict

Here are your personal bingo cards. Please read the rules in post #1 carefully (we'll be updated later today).

Please do the following before the game starts:

- Click on th link next to your nick
- Right-click on the picture and do save image (text depends on browser) to download your card to your computer.
- Check if it's really your card (it should have your nick on the card)
- Check if there are no double images on your card. Not all avatars are showing. I had 27 pictures and 25 fields on the card
- Let me know if there is anything wrong with your card.
- Print the card or do whatever fits you best to keep track.

<cards & pics removed>

This message was edited 38 times. Last update was at 08/29/11 05:38 PM

Loebok

Okay, here is my fave sim:

Tell me if i did it wrong.

ihatepizza210

This is such a cool idea! I really wanna play. Does it have to be a picture of a sim I created or can it be my favorite townie?

crinrict

Any sim you like. It just has to be unique.

@Loebok: Looks fine.

ihatepizza210

Okay. Well I don't have very many sims cuz I suck at creating them. So my favorite one isn't very unique. I'm just curious; if we don't enter a picture of a sim, do we still get a bingo card or do you have to have a sim on the card to play? Also, do you plan on having a whole bunch of sims or just enough to fill up a card? Like, say you make the cards 5X5, are you only going to accept 25 or 24(if you have a free spot) pictures or accept maybe 50 and have each card have a different batch of sims? I'm sorry if I'm being unclear...let me know. I know you don't have all the details figured out, I just thought I'd give you some things to think about.

crinrict

With unique I just mean that no other entry can have the same sim. So if you choose one of the townies, no one else can choose that same townie.

My first idea was that just the people that post a Sim can play but it really depends a little on the demand here

At first, I thought, that I take just enough Sims to fill a card (then maybe make a 5x5 or 6x6 card). Depending on how popular this gets though, there might not be enough room. I don't want to make huge cards, so I think I'll either go by 5x5 or 6x6 and if there are lots of people that want to play, there won't be all the sims on all the cards.

ihatepizza210

crinrict wrote:With unique I just mean that no other entry can have the same sim. So if you choose one of the townies, no one else can choose that same townie.

Okay, well in that case, I'll choose Jared Frio

My first idea was that just the people that post a Sim can play but it really depends a little on the demand here

At first, I thought, that I take just enough Sims to fill a card (then maybe make a 5x5 or 6x6 card). Depending on how popular this gets though, there might not be enough room. I don't want to make huge cards, so I think I'll either go by 5x5 or 6x6 and if there are lots of people that want to play, there won't be all the sims on all the cards.

I think once morning comes around (in about 3 or 4 hours where I am) it will start to pick up and I think you'll get a lot of participation. In that case, I think the 5X5 or 6X6 cards with different cards would be a good idea. I'm excited!!

Erja888

Hello crinrict,
I love your idea. I've never heard of this idea before.
--> for the creativity!

To make the picture unique I choose a photograph were my Sim is at the swimming pool. I hope that's okay. If not, just tell me.

Have a nice Wednesday,
Erja888

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/06/10 09:43 AM

crinrict

@Erja888: That's fine. This way the cards will be more colorful

@ihatepizza210: Yes, I think that will be best but I will still need to limit the number of participants for I will need to do a card for everyone which will be quite some work.

EDIT: Decided on 50 participants as a limit. Edited the first post with more rules.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/06/10 09:57 AM

livvy112

ok here it is [/img]

arr its not letting . at the risk of sounding like an idiot, how do i do it? i uploaded it from the sim launcher

EDIT : this is the photobucket link
http://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee510/livv01/sims/?action=v
iew¤t=sims.jpg

thanks for the help
the picture is of my sim about to get married , and i want to thank Alexurt1 for providing the romanza set thaks

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 10/07/10 06:41 AM

crinrict

@livvy112: Somehow your pic does not show. Did you upload it somewhere ?

ihatepizza210

Great, sounds awesome! I forgot about having to make a card for everyone, so yeah, 50 seems like enough work for yourself lol. Can't wait to see how it plays out

elanorbreton

Ooh, I love playing games, thanks for doing this. I didn't know which sim to use, so I just picked my simself, this is Elanor

Did you need me to resize the picture and make it smaller?
djsklr

Can I use my avi...she is my favorite sim...I don't know how to post a pic

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: