Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Is there any way to get FREE SimPoints?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Author Message
Storix


Joined: 10/03/10 09:37 AM
Messages: 4955
Offline

Hello, community. I am new here and I want to find out if there is any way to get free SimPoints besides those which is giving by registering The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 World Adventures?
Profile
Loebok


Joined: 05/22/10 04:04 PM
Messages: 764
Offline

Well, in summer, there was a competition by Nvidea. If you were one of the first 100000, you got 500 SimPoints, but i don´t know another way to get free SimPoints.

Profile
DestinysCreatures


Joined: 06/30/10 09:46 PM
Messages: 969
Location:Florida
Offline

Welcome!

Besides the ones you get in the games and the ones Nvidea gave away I don't know of any way to get free simpoints Sorry.

Profile
Storix


Joined: 10/03/10 09:37 AM
Messages: 4955
Offline

Thanks for the answers. I hope that there will be more opportunities to get free SimPoints

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/06/10 06:36 PM

Profile
kelren837


Joined: 07/19/09 05:11 AM
Messages: 1211
Offline

Well... you could get store things through being gifted.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/06/10 06:44 PM


Profile
DestinysCreatures


Joined: 06/30/10 09:46 PM
Messages: 969
Location:Florida
Offline

you can go here

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/113871.page

All the free stuff the store offers is in this thread, or you can take a walk through the store and find the items you want

You can also go over to the gift giving forum there are contests, raffles and giveaways on there daily, the people are very awesome, so many ways to have fun there

Check out Walden's thread it had SO MUCH great stuff!!!

Profile
ammps


Joined: 02/07/11 01:43 AM
Messages: 1
Offline

DestinysCreatures wrote:you can go here

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/113871.page

All the free stuff the store offers is in this thread, or you can take a walk through the store and find the items you want

You can also go over to the gift giving forum there are contests, raffles and giveaways on there daily, the people are very awesome, so many ways to have fun there

Check out Walden's thread it had SO MUCH great stuff!!!


They do not have the forum anymore
Profile
Alexandria111


Joined: 06/20/11 09:58 PM
Messages: 2
Offline

hey guys im kinda new so i was wonderin if you could earn simpoints?
Profile
Lola54321


Joined: 02/14/11 02:19 AM
Messages: 75
Offline

guys this IS NOT club penguin u dont play the game and get coins
Profile
JanChirSims


Joined: 12/22/10 08:21 PM
Messages: 2080

Hmmm I'm not sure about this but I think if someone use your referal links you get like 200sp every time they use it?

Again I don't know it's right or not so if someone could verify it please do so.

Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 2951
Location:My Game
Offline

JanChirSims wrote:Hmmm I'm not sure about this but I think if someone use your referal links you get like 200sp every time they use it?

Again I don't know it's right or not so if someone could verify it please do so.
it depends on how much they spend. I used my referral link a few months ago, bought 1000 simpoints and my referrer got 100 simpoints + the special cheerleading QB set.


This month 2 people used my referral link and the first time i got 300 simpoints (they both bought 2000 simpoints apparently) and the special glamour set (don't know name) and the 2nd time I only got the 300 simpoints.

Profile
pegasas1993


Joined: 04/15/11 10:21 AM
Messages: 4816
Location:Earth

Well... This thread is old. Let it die
Profile
Smalp


Joined: 06/21/09 05:19 PM
Messages: 2821
Offline

lol yea let it die

Click hereTo go to mypage perhaps you might find something
Profile
JanChirSims


Joined: 12/22/10 08:21 PM
Messages: 2080

Sorry didn't know! I saw it on the first page and didn't notice the date of the thread!

Profile
sharkpep1


Joined: 06/05/10 12:32 AM
Messages: 18
Offline

ammps wrote:
DestinysCreatures wrote:you can go here

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/113871.page

All the free stuff the store offers is in this thread, or you can take a walk through the store and find the items you want

You can also go over to the gift giving forum there are contests, raffles and giveaways on there daily, the people are very awesome, so many ways to have fun there

Check out Walden's thread it had SO MUCH great stuff!!!


They do not have the forum anymore


Yea and I wonder ehy they removed it...
Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: