Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Changing the muscle/breast sizes of pre-existing sims?  XML
Forum Index » Late Night
ElectricRoses

I was just wondering if there would be some way to change the physique of our pre-existing sims in some way, like with the body sculptor item. Some of my sims would love the opportunity for cosmetic enhancement!
catloverplayer

I'm wondering the same. I wish EA would let us know something on this question.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
BillieIsABeast

I'm also curious about this. I don't know how you'd be able to change a sim's chest size, but I'm hoping the muscle tone will change when a sim works out. An idea I had was that if a sim does a cardio work out, they will become more muscular on the original muscle slider. And if a sim does a strength work out, they will become more muscular on the new muscle slider. I hope that made sense; I'm not quite sure how to put it into words.
doodlesam

Nope.

Well, not completly nope. I assume you'll be able to use the body sculpter. However I wouldn't 100% count on it.

It was comfirmed(Somewhere) that the developers wanted to add plastic surgery to the game, however were unable to do so because of time constraints.
halokitzen

Location:Riding my Tardisaurus Rex, saving the universe, one Awesome adventure at a time

Save sim in library, pick it in create-a-sim, then edit them to use the new sliders and replace that sim with the other!

minibabydoll

doodlesam wrote:Nope.

Well, not completly nope. I assume you'll be able to use the body sculpter. However I wouldn't 100% count on it.

It was comfirmed(Somewhere) that the developers wanted to add plastic surgery to the game, however were unable to do so because of time constraints.

That's a shame. it would of went well with the celb theme, especially for the mere fact that most of them are "enchanced". (well in my opinion anyways...)

P.S. 200th Post! I could care less for post accomplishment, but since I had missed my 100th post, I just thought I'd celebrate this one. Can't wait for the 500th post! (which seems so far away...)

AlanOwen

BillieIsABeast wrote:I'm also curious about this. I don't know how you'd be able to change a sim's chest size, but I'm hoping the muscle tone will change when a sim works out. An idea I had was that if a sim does a cardio work out, they will become more muscular on the original muscle slider. And if a sim does a strength work out, they will become more muscular on the new muscle slider. I hope that made sense; I'm not quite sure how to put it into words.

The cardio work out makes Sims lose weight, while the strength workout makes them build muscle. Perhaps there will be new exercise options that focus on building muscle definition instead of muscle mass.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/14/10 10:17 PM

RodJT

I'm hoping they change they change it so working out really makes them look buff and you can really see differences in muscle tone as well.
DigiDude99

Look at the people here.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
Noein

I don't know if there's a way to change Sims that are already made at least without a Mod.

I have the MasterController and that's the only way to change my Sims while in game, But I know some people don't like or use Mods.

I looked for a new life time reward but didn't see any with anything to do with the new sliders. Sorry!

happyjme

Im pretty sure you would be able to change a sim's assets with the body sculpter. Thats sort of like plastic surgery! lol

Gotta love Nraas Story Progression!
CrazyPlumbob915

Well, with certain Mods you could! Like, with the Master Controller mod, you can edit pre-existing sims in CAS.

Xeku

To be honest, we're all just going to ponder about this because as you all probably know, EA doesn't check their forums. Nor do they answer your emails.

But, let's just hope all this pondering is right, eh?
The_Sims_68

It is poissible. What you do is make a temporary file, choose your sim from the library, make them go into change appearance or plan outfit, click save sim to bin, open up late night then edit away.
nicolebrittanyy

I was wondering this as well. I hope we'll be able to.

Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: