Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson - THE DEFINITIVE INDEX  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Aelred

Are you lost in a sea of Edward Cullen's and can't decide which one to download? Are you thinking, "Geez I wonder if anyone has made Edward Cullen yet."? Have you been dreaming of making an entire town just of Edward Cullens? Or are you just feeling like if you see yet another Edward Cullen you will implode!? Below are the 140+ Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson sims made since launch. Click on the picture you like and it will link you to its download page.

My Spotlight is on Knox, fieryfemale and kerrylynn72.

by Knox
by Knox
by fieryfemale
by kerrylynn72

Here is all the other great work done by the community up until 6/13.

This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at 06/17/09 03:13 PM

Pallypoo

Wow. I almost got lost in that sea. I do see him on almost every site I go to though. Amazing that you found them all. Thanks for all your hard work.
fieryfemale

gosh it must of taken you ages to paste all those lol.

I am not happy with mine the more I look at him lol. I am thinking of doing a the whole Cullen family as well as Bella Swan next.

Brissa

I think the last one (Iliemiaou's) is a great and very accurate representation of Robert Pattinson (not necessarily Edward Cullen as well)
Aelred

Iliemiaou - also has by far the best Emmett I've seen so far and his Alice is pretty good as well.

Animaga

At the risk of being attacked by fan girls and boys I must say that's well...a little over board. I'll keep my full opinion to myself

Kudos to you though Aelred, your patience astounds me /clap!

Aelred

lol - I did it mostly as a joke and to make a point. See how out of control this weird Edward obsession is. I liked the books and the movie was good but there are so many cool faces out there. Let's branch out people! We really don't need more Edwards!

Of course I'm somewhat joking as well. If creativity really moves you to do YET another Edward then go for it (*sigh*).

RandomNoir

They're multiplying!

Vietgirl_xoxo

i think i am in love...

Animaga

I read all the books, but I'll read anything. I mean, people watch bad movies, why not read a bad book? Sometimes they're equally as entertaining and make for good conversation later.

Now, before I get attacked for calling the Twilight Series bad...Im not saying it is, breath boys and girls! The collection didn't move me however, but I'm oldschool...my vampire's dont sparkle in the sun light

Ooooh, lets forget the pretty vampires for a second and go back to basic's. Someone should make a classic Nosferatu, Max Shrek style ^_^

Writin_Reg

Nah, I'll pass on the Twilight bunch this sim go round. I went hog wild in Sims 2 and not only created every single person from the book according to the movie actors, I created the whole town of Forks, Washington - the houses and every place I could see following a movie clip one clip at a time. So I've completely got the Twilight Bunch out of my system.

It was especially hard for me as I had lost sight in one eye last September right when I started the project and I was making the whole town for my niece for her birthday in February. I already knew my brother was giving my niece the entire Sims 2 set (with all eps and sps) and a super pc for Christmas, so it was a gift I could make for my niece she'd actually enjoy. I also included 3 DVD's of really good custom content as my brother refuses to let his daughter use the internet in her room - she was only turning 14 in February - so it is understandable. My brother knows teens well as he is a Science teacher (Biology 1 and 2, and Marine Sciences) for a high school in Massachusetts, so I can't question his judgment on that issue - but couldn't see my niece stuck with just Maxis stuff. hehehe No offense Maxis, but their sims 2 stuff looks like it came out of a 1950's sears catalogue and 1960's Star Trek. Would not have been the right stuff for my new hood either - but anyway I got the package to Lily and she was overjoyed as she just relishes the whole Twilight Series. In fact she reminded me that New Moon was coming with new characters. Now I moan, as I'm into Sims 3 right this minute and not sure if i want to fire up my Sims 2. Hehehe - but needless to say I don't think I'll be visiting the Twilight bunch in Sims 3 anytime soon. hehehe

Rockermonkey999

erm, thats disturbing. Twilights cool and all, but geez there's a limit XD.
borinquenhoney

Well, not really concerning Edward Cullen as much, but how do you download a character someone else made onto my Sims game. I downloaded a bunch like EC up there, Johnny Depp but still can't get them in the game. Help.
Powergamer63

This is great! I'm totally going to go download a bunch of those, put them all in a house together, and burn them all.

Girls are gamers too
fieryfemale

borinquenhoney wrote:Well, not really concerning Edward Cullen as much, but how do you download a character someone else made onto my Sims game. I downloaded a bunch like EC up there, Johnny Depp but still can't get them in the game. Help.

I "think" they will appear in your create a sim when you enter into riverview or sunset valley, so you just need to select them from the * list and save them into your game.

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: