Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Screenshots and picture frame  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
SimmySimmer

Hi, I was wondering if there was anyway to add our screenshots and not the pictures our sims take with a camera or phone to the digital picture frames? This would make the process so much easier, lol.
ihatepizza210

Bump I was wondering myself too...

SimmySimmer

Bump....
blunote00

Location:Council Bluffs, IA. - Originally from the south.☺ I've worked in IT 27+yrs & ♥ ♪Jazz♪

I think I understand what you're saying but I don't think there is a way to do it. It would make things much more simpler than doing it like below because it's very time consuming.

I thought I'd just copy/paste this is from one of my earlier post.

From the camera.
http://i48.tinypic.com/nwk5jo.jpg

Still life shot
Shot of what he's supposed to paint.

Picture of above shot on the easel.

At my age competence is a turn on!
♥At Work!♥
SimmySimmer

Thank you for the answer blunote00. So, wish we could do it with picture frames =(.
blunote00

Location:Council Bluffs, IA. - Originally from the south.☺ I've worked in IT 27+yrs & ♥ ♪Jazz♪

You're welcome.

♥At Work!♥
katyshewan

Location:♥♫♪ Reach Out Hold On and Never Forget The Circus which is Up All Night for You in The Garden. TT ♥♫

once youve painted the still life you can frame it

**~Thatter~DeviantARTist~Pokemon Trainer~Simmer~**
"Live the nightmare, Live the dream"
blunote00

katyshewan wrote:once youve painted the still life you can frame it

Yeah but she's talking about not going through the whole painting bit and just placing the still life snapshot straight into a frame. I think we used to be able to do that as well as pick the type of frame in TS2 with Bon Voyage or one of those EPs/SPs. Can't remember!

♥At Work!♥
elijahhines10

You can.
I have pictures of every single sim in my legacy from the very beggining.
( I didnt paint them)

You just take a picture with the camera from WA then drag it out of your invetory to a wall

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 10/20/10 02:54 AM

Shinjiko

I believe that when you get the picture in your inventory/backback you have the option to frame it upon clicking on it. If its not there it may be when you hang it up. The only way to find out for sure is to take a picture and check for yourself unless someone else checks before you.
elijahhines10

Shinjiko wrote:I believe that when you get the picture in your inventory/backback you have the option to frame it upon clicking on it. If its not there it may be when you hang it up. The only way to find out for sure is to take a picture and check for yourself unless someone else checks before you.

I never checked to see that,
I just drag them onto the wall

Shinjiko

I just checked, with the picture taken with the cellphone you get a picture frame. It leads me to believe that every camera will give you a picture frame or at least the option for one.
camimh

I think the OP wants to put Screenshots (taken without an in game camera, just by pushing "C") into the digital frame - which is not possible.

Yes paintings and photographs using the camera from WA or the cell phone can be framed but not actual screenshots

SelahFreeAtLast

I don't have WA but do have Ambitions. I take pics with the cell phone and drag the pic to the wall or a table top and they are automatically framed. There are also frames in buy mode that can be used and set to change pics on a regular bases. Digital picture frames. You can put numerous pics in them and have them changing constantly.

I know what you are talking about with the screenshots. I wish we could frame those too. So far the pics taken with the cameras or cell phone are the only ones that can be framed.
Maybe someday they will be able to give us the option to frame the screenshots too.

AKA Dee
blunote00

Wow now I got to see if I can get it to work. I never could before and thought it wasn't an option. However, WA patch/update was a nightmare for me and I've erased it from my memory.

Let me take out my Sims Castaway and put in my Fast Lane to check it out.
I'm glad you two (elijahhines10 and Shinjiko) posted.

♥At Work!♥

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: