Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Moving Into Penthouse?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
wylmite1986

My Sim wants to move into a Penthouse and I don't know how to. I even got more money, but I don't know how to know if it's a Penthouse or which building has penthouses. Could you help me out please?????
Porky64

wylmite1986 wrote:My Sim wants to move into a Penthouse and I don't know how to. I even got more money, but I don't know how to know if it's a Penthouse or which building has penthouses. Could you help me out please?????

Penthouses are the big skyscraper buildings.

wylmite1986

How much are they? Maybe I don't have enough money?

Porky64 wrote:
wylmite1986 wrote:My Sim wants to move into a Penthouse and I don't know how to. I even got more money, but I don't know how to know if it's a Penthouse or which building has penthouses. Could you help me out please?????

Penthouses are the big skyscraper buildings.
CopenRoad

It's weird, I can't move into any of the penthouses either. My Sim has the Move into Penthouse moodlet and has five stars and enough money, but all that's available are normal apartments and mc mansions. Interesting.

wylmite1986

Maybe we have to have something specfic?

CopenRoad wrote:It's weird, I can't move into any of the penthouses either. My Sim has the Move into Penthouse moodlet and has five stars and enough money, but all that's available are normal apartments and mc mansions. Interesting.
PaintedYellow

I think moving into a penthouse is buying a high rise building from the real-estate option. In the game guide the wish to move into a high rise simply says, "move into a high rise building using the move interaction on the computer" but the move into penthouse wish says, "buy a high rise using the real estate interaction on the computer". Hope this helps.

~*~*~TRINA~*~*~
MouetteSheridan

My Sim had this want and it was completed when I moved her from one apartment to a more expensive apartment at the top of one of the high-rise buildings. So look for the more pricey apartments, I would guess, as the one I (fortunately) picked didn't specify that it was a penthouse. The one I bought was around 30k, I think, if that helps.

Now... missing the ability to garden. Pleaseplease, patio gardening, EA?
wylmite1986

Ok, thanks for the help guys!
Kraslev

MouetteSheridan wrote:My Sim had this want and it was completed when I moved her from one apartment to a more expensive apartment at the top of one of the high-rise buildings. So look for the more pricey apartments, I would guess, as the one I (fortunately) picked didn't specify that it was a penthouse. The one I bought was around 30k, I think, if that helps.

Plant on ground + Moveobjects On = Rooftop gardening.
xokissez45ox

I got that wish and moved into a reeeeally pricy apartment, like 20,000 or so and it was fulfilled. but i was quite disappointed with what we got for the money!
KimmyJean

I agree with xokissez. I like the big houses much more than those high rise penthouses. When I try to see what is available, they NEVER have a 2-bedroom and I want that so I can keep my butler. He's like a member of the fam now.

And it's so funny how they say the houses are for fuddy duddies (or whatever expression they use) but from I've seen, those penthouses are not that great, at all.

You ought to go check out 'lil bling's house out where the celebrities live. Now THAT is an awesome place to live!
shirleyfriberg31

With my simmie when she got that, I went to edit town an evicted the pent house suite which i loved!
Keoidee

I personally thought that the buildings would be like when playing The Sims 2 University. That we'd get to pick the home and all..
Kate296

Kraslev wrote:
MouetteSheridan wrote:My Sim had this want and it was completed when I moved her from one apartment to a more expensive apartment at the top of one of the high-rise buildings. So look for the more pricey apartments, I would guess, as the one I (fortunately) picked didn't specify that it was a penthouse. The one I bought was around 30k, I think, if that helps.

Does this work? Will the plants grow as normal?
I hope so - I really want a rooftop garden
Snapdragon

Kate296 wrote:
Kraslev wrote:

Does this work? Will the plants grow as normal?
I hope so - I really want a rooftop garden
It does work, sort of, but I have not been able get the sprinkler to accept these plants as being planted when I built a garden in a basement, so your celebrities would have to water them the old way until EA will invent the gardener. Ooops I might have given them an idea now....

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: