Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Finally Famous Cycle 1:.FINAL SCORES POSTED! Congraulate Winners :] (Pg.20)  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Dawdee

Sad to hear that not only you're busy, but also that this is the last round. But all good things must come to an end, right?

Hopefully you'll have more time for your simming duties in the future.

Lol, I hope it doesn't look like I'm coming across as impatient with the constant bumping, I just don't want the thread to die.
GigglyMe

Ooh no, I actually meant to thank you for that. It's no problem

GigglyMe

1ST: MARK
Creativity: 10/10
Relativity to assignment: 10/10
Model’s appearance: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Setting: 9/10
Total: 49/50
Shalonna looks great; the pose is excellent, the styling is terrific; she really is gorgeous. The quality is, as always, beautiful, crisp and clear. The secondary character is a great addition too. I also loved the setting; the muted brown tones, the warm atmosphere, but I would have loved a camera or a spotlight to be visible somewhere, just to remind me that this is a set. The story was really humorous and witty and I loved the whole idea behind it. The image fit perfectly with the whole construct behind this entry also; fantastic job!

2ND: DAWDEE
Dawdee:
Creativity: 8.5/10
Setting: 10/10
Total: 48.5/50
Another excellent entry Dawdee! I really liked the overall idea of this entry, especially the scene you constructed as I could tell that you put a lot of effort and imagination into it. Your model looks stunning and her appearance and styling fit in perfectly with the story. The poses are great, as are the props. I would have loved a slice more imagination from this though in terms of the assignment objectives; a little more out of the box thinking than simply getting a promotion. I really liked this assignment despite those minor quibbles.

3RD: JUSTME
Quality: 8.5/10
Setting: 8.5/10
Total: 47/50
This looks great; It’s creative and Kaylee fits into the scene really well and relates strongly with the assignment story. The quality is great, and the setting is quite convincing. I would have liked the secondary standing models to look a little more urgent/alarmed, just for authenticity sake, but this is overall a solid entry!

3RD: SHOGUNFISH

Creativity: 8/10
Total: 47/50
You have improved so much since assignment 1, Shogunfish! This was your best entry yet; the QUALITY was really amped up and I gave you extra points based on this improvement. Your model is one sexy actress; she is smoking in this image; great styling and pose. However, the secondary character looked a little static in comparison. I really liked the scene, but would have loved a touch more décor, maybe even a sneaky stage light/camera here or there, just to indicate the set, but other than that it’s great! The idea of a spy scene was quite creative, but I would have loved a little extra from the story aspect. Overall, a solid entry!

4TH: DYLAN

Dylan
Creativity: 8/10
Relativity to assignment: 9/10
Quality: 9.5/10
Setting: 9/10
Total: 45.5/50
I liked how this entry related to the previous assignment, but I would have liked more creativity Dylan for this entry which allowed for a huge amount of imagination. The model looks really well, like a true up and coming star, and the poses are all great. I really liked the setting you provided. But would have loved a little more; you could have constructed the scene as she crashes the party and allowed for more theatricality in the image.

5TH: TOBLIE
Toblie
Model’s appearance: 8/10
Quality: 7/10
Total: 43.5/50
I loved the idea of this entry, especially how it related so closely to the previous assignment. I found the image a little disappointing though. The setting is clever, but adding in trees often decreases the overall quality, especially when in such focus in the image. The green wall is a clever addition. The model is styled well, but whatever pose you used doesn’t work at all. Her head, legs and hands are very unnatural and look severely dislocated. I know you can bring more, so I look forward to the next round.

FINAL SCORES WILL BE POSTED EITHER TOMORROW OR LATER ON THIS WEEK, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GET TO THEM TONIGHT!!!!!!

Dawdee

Seen scores, and you're right, I guess I didn't really follow guidelines, oops!

So nervous for final scores!
shogunfish

Thank you for the scores.

Yeah, the quality is tons better since I finally figured out to save it as a PNG and not a JPEG. *facepalm* Among other things.

GigglyMe

Oh and I meant to say those are only adler's scores, not mine

Dawdee

Bump.
GigglyMe

Okies so I know its been a very long, dragging journey.....but its actually time to announce winners and stuff sooo...without further ado.

The winner of Finally Famous.......
Dawdee

The runner-up...............
Mark

3.Justme::::::::::325
4.Dylan:::::::318
5.Toblie:::::::::::::317
6.Shogunfish:::::::::307.5

GigglyMe

if the siggies are too big, just let me know and I'll resize them. ;]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/15/12 11:54 PM

shogunfish

congrats to the winners!

Dawdee

Thank you so much, Gim, for first! It really is an honor, and it's been a blast competing with the lot of you. And congrats to you, Mark, for placing 2nd. I really liked Shalona, hopefully you use her in another comp!

And congrats to everybody else, not only for sticking it out, but also for finishing. It was fun getting to see everybody's pics every round, there's always such variety in other simmer's pics! <3

And thank you, Adler and Sean, our judges. While you didn't get to finish up, Sean, you were a great judge, nonetheless, and Adler, I always felt your comments were very constructive, kind, and most importantly, helpful! So thank you, too.

Well, the show's over, and it was fun competing with all of you.
Abeline2015

Congrats everyone!!

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: