Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Incorporation .::Cycle 2::. *Scores Are Up: Come Congratulate the Winner!*  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Niabur

drew10player wrote:

Happy early birthday, then! ^.^

Thank you, Drew. :3

drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

Oliviafrost1

"I'm not sure about this..." worried Lainie.
"Relaaax, I've seen people do this before just follow my lead." I calmed her opening the old door. I walked into an old abandoned house, Lainie quickly trailing behind. We went into a small room. It was dusty, old and smelt bad. There was stuff everywhere, me and Lainie moved it into a corner and I set down my stuff.
"Explain to me again exactly what were doing?" asked Lainie.
"Right, I'm going to try and talk to the people who mysteriously died in this house so they can tell me either how they died or who killed them." I replied
"Your nuts.." Lainie breathed under her breath. Ignoring Lainie I carried on setting up my things. I sat on the floor, crossed my legs and concentrated. Suddenly the room got cold and me and Lainie could hear a faint moaning..
"Eeeepp..." squealed Lainie.

drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

Looks amazing, Liv! ^_^

Niabur

Liv that is friggin' genius. :O!

Oliviafrost1

Thanks you guys >///<

Happy early birthday Nigal!

Darleymikey

Oliviafrost1 wrote:

"Relaaax, I've seen people do this before just follow my lead." I calmed her opening the old door. I walked into an old abandoned house, Lainie quickly trailing behind. We went into a small room. It was dusty, old and smelt bad. There was stuff everywhere, me and Lainie moved it into a corner and I set down my stuff.
"Right, I'm going to try and talk to the people who mysteriously died in this house so they can tell me either how they died or who killed them." I replied
"Your nuts.." Lainie breathed under her breath. Ignoring Lainie I carried on setting up my things. I sat on the floor, crossed my legs and concentrated. Suddenly the room got cold and me and Lainie could hear a faint moaning..

@Nigal: Like the whole 'Beverly Hillbillies spending spree' thing.

@Liv: looks good. It isn't going to be a 'sue-ance', is it?

drew10player

Niabur

@Liv; Thank You:3
@Darley: Danke:]~ What I'd do to have that type of money, though. XD

Plateinmyway

Oliviafrost1 wrote:

This looks soooo awesome!

http://simmingonaplate.tumblr.com/
ArtistByNight

Looks great Liv

And Happy Birthday Nigal! Hope you have a nice day

Darleymikey

'Nigal Send Scores!'

Happy b-day.

Oliviafrost1

@Darley I dunno yet xD I've seen a show where they do seances and they sit around a table and ask them to move an object xD

@Nigal happy birthday!

@Plateinmyway thanks <3

@Artist thank yooou!

Niabur

Thanketh Yarh all! ;D
The most annoying part of today though is the fact my step-granny spelt my name wrong in the card she and grandpa gave me... -__-.
Insultment, much?

drew10player

Happy birthday Nigal!

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: