Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Elimarna

What is this madness? Oddly enough I REALLY enjoy making fancy bathrooms, provided I have to room to do so in the floorplan. This plan gave me the space.

The issue is that now I want to eat an entire box of Cherry Cordials.

nicolebrittanyy

I've had this game since the day it came out, and I am still amazed at how pretty it can be.

blazerntq

@nicolebrittanyy: Your picture does look really pretty.
ddsims3world

OMG, while I was digging in my CAS pre-made sims I saw this sim that I did use to edit a ghost. Her name is Jennie Clavell!

Who needs ambrosia when all it takes is to edit the ghost in CAS! I can't believe that I can still use her and if only I could use Ransom as well.

What does she do after coming back to town?

Joining in the waterslide w/ the former ghost Erik Darling who gain muscle & fat as well Beau Andrews.

That is me, but not in a "true" self since I kept most features secretly including name. Some of the features is part of me while others are not! I can't tell what those are!

I know that I did said that I wasn't going to do it, but I suddenly want too in a way I never would've done IRL.

Also I'm living w/ Michelle Angelica and going to be a couple hehe!

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
CK213

That is purty, nicolebrittanyy .

Leaving off from my last post, I sent my sims out for envning entertainments after testing the new apartment design.

The Bar was dead. so I just had them take care of their hunger needs.

P.U.R.E. was the hotspot.

I had the guys start chatting up the ladies, but I don't think they need much help from me.

Sunny should be a nice match for Terrance.

Nope, no need for me to step in. She want's to dance with him.

They are doing fine without me.

Oh, now he's mooching money.

And she's fine with that.

It was a nice night out. Now they have love interests to pursue and I got a nice list of fixes for this building.

sshaw1

Location:This is my timey wimey detector, it goes ding when there's stuff.

This garden is almost as old as Lina!

Lina's last child before she turns into an elder, her name is Regan.

Going for a walk.

Elder Evangelina

Regan. She got some of her fathers powers, she is a half-genie. She also has some hidden skills from daddy, Pyromaniac and Immune to fire.

blazerntq

@ddsims3world: I love to watch sims playing on waterslides. Sometimes it makes me crazy though when most of my adult sims want to do nothing except play on them.

@CK213: I like what you did with the house on the overlook. One time I cleared everything off except for the floor/railings and made it into a senic overlook. I added picnic tables, grills and telescopes. Sunny is really pretty by the way.

*******: Regan is a cutie!
LittleGlitters

Gabriella just aged into a teen- and a very pretty one at that! This is just a picture of her mom giving her a present

And here's Gabriella giving her gift to her best friend Bubba..(lmfao, randomly generated townie names ftw!) he also had a birthday that day

Bonding with her new baby brother, Antonio :3

Annnnd here's just a random picture of Gabriella's little sister Isabella playing with the family dog.

SverigeSim

Here's a picture of my sim Isabelle relaxing under the sun in her new beach house. She decided to get an early start on her tan before summer arrives in full swing.

Elimarna

This is my first legitimate attempt at a nursery in TS3. Every baby my Sims have had has been tossed into a room of pattern vomit and random toys and mismatched furniture because I can never be bothered to decorate anything for my own Sims properly. Ever.

Nice people who I decide to build things for, on the other hand, are not subject to quite as much pattern vomit, AND I take the time to make things match.

NotSoLucky

I started up a game in lunar lakes last night. Playing with no cheats. So far its going well.

Forever & Always <3 My Dragons
Nik24X7

Nik24X7 wrote:Hi!

It's been ages since I've posted in this thread. I'm still playing Lunar Lakes. I'm so grateful for recently getting the No Memories mod. I've been able to play for a few generations now and the gameplay hasn't slowed down. Been playing the Landgraab Clones household. Christina Landgraab is still alive due to her enormous collection of death flowers. She's still living in her house along with her grandson Christian Landgraab (son of Chris Landgraab). Christian is engaged to be married to Lourdes Vanderburg (daughter of Sofia Vanderburg and her genie husband JayZon Harper). They are expecting their first child together. Also living in the household is Paolo Stewart, the clone of Petre Stewart who was married to Christina Landgraab until his death. Paolo is married to a genie, Arrysta. They have a son named Rodrigo (I love the names that Story Progression picks!). Oh, I almost forgot! Christian Landgraab and his fiancee Lourdes Vanderburg did the Try for Baby in the past via the time machine. They now have an adult son named Anderson Vanderburg! Funny how a little time travel can result in Young Adult parents having Young Adult son! Anyway, finally a male heir to the Vanderburg family to carry on the name. Anderson has the same blond/blue hair as his great-grandmother, Christina Landgraab! I just love the genetics in this game!

Best Regards,
Nik

Okay, so people asked for pictures and now I have them! First up is Christina Landgraab herself. She's not doing too bad for a great-grandmother!

I don't have a picture of her son Chris Landgraab, but he's a male clone version of her. He moved out of the household due to Story Progression.

Next, I have Christian Landgraab. His parents are Chris Landgraab and Frida Tamarind.

Christian is engaged to be married to Lourdes Vanderburg. Lourdes is the daughter of Sofia Vanderburg and her genie JayZon Harper.

Christian and Lourdes decided to use the Try for Baby option in the time machine. This resulted in a son, Anderson Vanderburg. Here is his photo:

I'm so pleased that Anderson has inherited his great-grandmother's blond and blue hair!

Next, this is Paolo Stewart. Christina Landgraab was married to Petre Stewart until he died of old age. They have three children together. Well actually, Paolo is Petre's clone, so he's not biologically related to Christina Landgraab. Here's Paolo:

Paolo is also married to a genie. her name is Arrysta Stewart. Here's her photo:

And last but not least, I have a photo of Rodrigo Stewart, son of Paolo and Arrysta:

Best Regards,
Nik

ddsims3world

blazerntq wrote:@ddsims3world: I love to watch sims playing on waterslides. Sometimes it makes me crazy though when most of my adult sims want to do nothing except play on them.

That's mostly what the sims like to do mostly when they visit the hangout or watch TV, go on computer, play gnubb/shuffleboard or onto the trampoline.

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
MewmewMentor

Nik24X7 wrote:I'm so pleased that Anderson has inherited his great-grandmother's blond and blue hair!

I love that blue and blonde combo, it's quite gorgeous.

I made the discovery in my game today that if I pay attention to a Sim long enough and take some pictures of them, I can get quite attached to the Sim. There's that mystery solved! (It also helps if the Sim is easy on the eyes.)

Or maybe it's just the funny faces that lure me in.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/12/12 03:10 AM

CK213

YES! Taking the newpaper to the balcony automatically liked I hoped they would do.

What? A townie hosted party that's actually a decent party?

I'm glad he got the invite from his girlfriend.

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: