Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Party Invitations  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
FootStep

I was visiting a sim and he forewarned me that another sim was having a party in the evening. He also told me that he hates parties.

How can I get a party invite to the sim's party?
catloverplayer

My sim has gotten invited to two celeberty parties. You get a call and they ask you if you would like to attend. You can also crash parties if you know were they are.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

what catloveplayer said... if you dan't have an invitation you can always crash the party

catloverplayer

I haven't tried crashing them yet. I'm going to have to try that. The ones I've been invited to don't have more then 4 sims and all are celebs. I was hoping other non celeb sims would invite your sim as well.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
MLadyAzzera

FootStep wrote:I was visiting a sim and he forewarned me that another sim was having a party in the evening. He also told me that he hates parties.

In order to be invited, you have to have a mid to high range star level. My sim started to get invited to parties around 3 stars. When parties are going on, you'll see a purple map tag with balloons regarding where it is taking place. You can go crash a party (although if you want to crash an apartment party you have to buzz in first, lol) and you'll get a message if you snuck in successfully or not.

tiger_lily5

Yeah, my sim got invited to her first party when she had 3 stars. The celeb who threw the party was also her friend, I dont know if that makes any difference.
PhotogSim

MLadyAzzera wrote:
FootStep wrote:I was visiting a sim and he forewarned me that another sim was having a party in the evening. He also told me that he hates parties.

In order to be invited, you have to have a mid to high range star level. My sim started to get invited to parties around 3 stars. When parties are going on, you'll see a purple map tag with balloons regarding where it is taking place. You can go crash a party (although if you want to crash an apartment party you have to buzz in first, lol) and you'll get a message if you snuck in successfully or not.

Not true my 1 star sim has been invited to some parties.
stino001

i just had an invite, i went over there at the time the party started, their where like 2 sims, so i thought laybe thell arive soon, so i talked to one of them, and then my sim went automaticly home

most boring party ever
ajmmrowe

my sims has 1 star and has been invited to 2 parties (non-celeb invites), she attended but only stood on the front porch...how do I get her to go inside???
ajmmrowe

PhotogSim wrote:
MLadyAzzera wrote:

Not true my 1 star sim has been invited to some parties.

I also only have 1 star and have been invited to parties....
DaletheSim

Once you get high enough celebrity rating, 3 or above, everyone wants you at their party. I have two 5 star celebs, a couple, and the kids, grown up now, are between 2 and 4 stars and they get invited to a party every night. You get invited by Sims you don't even know because they want a big celebrity at their party. Those are the ones to avoid, they are normally duds. Just go to friends parties unless you know they have a cool house and you want to see inside without going into buy/build mode.

Once you get to 5 star rating, most Sims become a instant friend as soon as you greet them. It does cut down on all that boring small talk.

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: