Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Error after Installing Late Night - "The game needs access to the internet to verify ownership..."  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
katelyn_ann_n

I've just recently installed Late Night as a direct download from EA. Now every time I try to play it I get an Error message:

"The game needs access to the internet in order to verify ownership of this game. Please connect to the internet and try again."

I am connected online with a fully working connection. The only problem I can see is that my EADM is wanting to update every time I click on it now and freezes halfway thru.
Nichaedemus

Hi,

You will need to fully update EADM first before you can play the digital download game. Once you have done this you should be able to launch the digital download game while connected to the internet.

Need assistance with The Sims 3? Visit the Master Help Thread today!
katelyn_ann_n

If I do the manual uninstall and install the new version will I have to re-download all the expansion packs again?
DarkAmaranth1966

No, but it can take up to 24 hours, longer on weekends for your payment to CLEAR your bank and, if you have satellite ISP - forget it the server will not let you connect to the verification server or the store download server.

I had the same trouble with Fast Lane, had to call support and pay shipping to get the disk sent to me.

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: