Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
what does this pop up mean  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
lilacfaery06

i get this pop up every so often in the game, its one you can click yes or no

it says - three's a crowd for romance, you can dial it down to make a group

no matter if i say yes or no nothing happens

my sim is newly married and has 4 or so lovers but im not sure if this is connected.

any one else have this?

Thanks to MrsSells
lesley418

hah what!?!? That's so weird...it's a RIDDLE!!! =)
Isabella_Schatz

I keep getting that too. I am playing a household of 3 (and 2 of them are romantic interests)

I just assumed it meant something like 'if you want to hang out in a group, you cant be woohoo'ing and making out all the time - so calm down' lol

Maybe I'm wrong =)

lesley418

Isabella_Schatz wrote:I keep getting that too. I am playing a household of 3 (and 2 of them are romantic interests)

I just assumed it meant something like 'if you want to hang out in a group, you cant be woohoo'ing and making out all the time - so calm down' lol

Maybe I'm wrong =)

That makes sense, but I still haven't seen it.
lilacfaery06

yeah its really strange lol

Thanks to MrsSells
Shelleybelly

When you're in a group and if romantic interactions begin to heat up, that pop allows just your sim and his/her interest to continue on a "date." The rest of the group disperses.

plasticpiink

I got one of those msg too! It say "three's a crowd for romance, and something something (don't remember, but I think it's different than yours". I click no, since I didn't know what it was about. But I think one of the female sim that my sim made friends with has a crush on her...haha
larissa83x

I got that once.
i had a small gathering at my apt. me and 2 male friends and i went to do the elevator woohoo. That pop up came up and i clicked yes. and the 3rd left the group so my sim and her romantic interest could go woohoo.
TabithaRavenwood

I got that too...but there wasnt anything romantic going on.
I had three sims in the house, One a couple and the other a maid.
While the wife was making potions, the husband asked the maid to help him practice making drinks. That was it...
And i got that pop up.
Go figure..

GerisT

He must have made a romantic drink and the maid drank it and started getting ideas.

Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. --Mark Twain

TabithaRavenwood

GerisT wrote:He must have made a romantic drink and the maid drank it and started getting ideas.

Now why didnt i think of that? lol
Thanks

SimDebster

I am getting this message and there is no romance going on. It happens when my Sim is interacting with the baby.
TabithaRavenwood

This game is just screwed..

gentjt32

Yeah i get that. I have a sim couple who are happily and faithful and when my male sim decided to go to a job opportunity that came up. It comes up now and then and for no purpose cause none of them are even cheating.

Owner of all Sim game from Sims 1 to Sims 3
jennlee26

Im getting that msg and my household only contains two sims, and they are sisters. I've got one in the basement sculpting and the other upstairs mixing skill gain drinks. I've checked and there are no other sims on the lot so im not sure what the msg means.

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: