Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
France help  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
Walden95

Miss_Lynne89 wrote:thank you very much. i did not realize i was not supposed to solve anything. all i needed to do was walk thru the entire museum. you would think the opportunities tab would tell you what you need to do like it normally does.

*facepalm*

It does. the lady said to investigate the Egyptian section. I know this because I just completed this challenge less than 5 hours ago before error 16.
That is how I was able to solve it several times. But if you do not understand where in the opportunity panel is all this information, you will need to click the scroll button in on the left side of that panel.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 11/21/09 03:21 AM

Miss_Lynne89

i feel like you're insulting me! when does anyone actually read that little thing on the side? it should say under the opportunies tag explore the egyptian part of the museum. but it doesn't. whether she said it or not does not matter to me. that means if for some reason you blink and miss that one blurb, you cant complete the whole thing. it just doesnt make sense. it was not hard, but the instructions were too vague.

i am also not the only one who has said they were unable to complete it.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/21/09 03:16 AM

Walden95

I'm sorry, but this has been bugging me. I want to help you and everyone else, but it's a little aggravating since you have to read what they give you. It did not seem like you did that at all because the instructions are in there. (maybe a bit vague, but they are still in there) By completely reading these, you should have no problem solving any other tomb or quest. This is what I do and it works almost perfectly for me. When it doesn't I just go to that tab and look it over again. I always figure it out that way.

Well, this long process was most likely meant to help those who would not find the tomb without the instructions. It was probably also meant to help form and emphasize a little story with it's problem all the way down to it's happy ending.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 11/21/09 03:31 AM

Miss_Lynne89

i told you exactly what i was given. my instructions were : investigate the museum. i know how to read instructions. if you would like to complain bc i did not understand them, im sorry. theres no reason to imply that anyone who does not get the vagues terms is less than intelligent. i am not trying to be rude, but if you had listened to what i said in each post instead of assuming that i hadnt read anything, it would have been a lot easier. i went thru every thread i could find on this before even posting. i do appreciate your help very much and im glad you took the time to help a fellow simmer out here. just please dont insinuate that im an idiot simply because i asked for help.
Walden95

Yes I see. I was just aggravated that you were not looking in the right place to find the specific details. I was doing something else at the time and was loosening patience. My apology.

With that other thing, I completely and whole heartily agree with you that the opportunity panel should include all of this stuff in it so future confusion can be avoided. Not just the World Adventures quest booklet.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 11/21/09 03:45 AM

sam_jaderia

I'm having trouble with this adventure too. My sim is in the room where the curator's remains are and she has them, but the door is swinging behind her and won't let her out. She has some escape dust but I can't imagine that is the way out. Does anyone know of another way?

Edit:
Nvm, I found it

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/21/09 01:23 PM

modthesims3

Walden95 wrote:
Miss_Lynne89 wrote:

Go to the back end of the cemetery and find a hole in the ground between the building-like structures. Go through all of the buildings and take the loot if you want. When you finally decide to place him in his resting place, go the the center one (the center building that was previously locked before you found the switch) Open your Sims inventory and open the chest. Grab the guy's remains and place it in the chest box's inventory. You are done!

This part I'm stuck on.
I have the remains in my sims invantory, I've entered the building and see the chest, but I can't click on the chest.
It says "No interactions available".

Any ideas?
maria_loves_alex

Im stuk on the part where you explore the tomb and at the the end theres a room with a sarcophagus and blue lines...but I cant get in! please help!

sayah

Whoever said to put the remains in the sparkle-chest, thank you!
Jellyly

Ughhh crap someone help me I'm on the museum one where you're in the room where you have to move the statues onto the squares. I pulled the statue back and accidentally blocked my sim in the corner. I tried to push it back so she could get out, but she won't do it. She keeps acting like something's in the way and she yells o.0 Please help! :c
cutiestar43

This is probably going to sound really stupid, but never mind.

I have collected the remains of the curator and I am currently at the Champs Les Sims Cemetery. I have gone through my invetory a million times and can't seem to find anything called remains.

What are the remains actually called because I can't find it in my inventory and I am sure I haven't deleted it or sold it!

Thanks in advance.
Cutiestar43
Kayasurin

Can anyone help me with a step in this adventure? Unlike everyone else, it seems, I'm not having trouble moving the curator's remains, but instead I simply cannot get past the Chinese exhibit. My sim's been spending five nights there, and camping out there as well (yay tents) but no matter how many times I've got him walking around the rooms, nothing happens! I have him go in as soon as it gets dark, and keep him walking back and forth until the sun rises.

Am I missing something?
cutiestar43

Actually, my problem was solved!

Cutiestar43
mrsamlittle

I have the remains of the curator, I am in the sparkly room with the chest, I have tries everything, I drag them into the box when it is open when it is closed I have dont it like 20 times and it still wont go in!! Please help!!
jamie620

help!!! i have not made it that far, i am stuck on the part where they tell you to investigate the noises behind the hidden door, i go through, down the hall, down the stairs and i can't figure out what to do!!!!

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: