Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Cheat Sheet  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
lipgloss

Why thank you good sir for finding these.

TheLighterDark

Your welcome guys, I'm going to check out the game guide tonight and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Eques

seanpaul2112 wrote:
screamnginnocent wrote:something I found for motives... the old max_motives does not work.

BUT.. if you use testingcheatsenabled true ... you can click and drag each bar individually to make your Sim very happy.

How? I tried and it didn't work for me.

It works for me, but only when the game is NOT paused.

leroysgirl

Sanus wrote:If you want Lifetime Happiness points, just enable the testingcheatsenabled cheat then ctrl+click to the right of your total lifetime points display, I found that clicking around. It adds 500 points per click.

This doesn't seem to be working for me. I ctrl+clicked to the right of the points display and nothing happened. I even tried it next to where you can use the points to purchase things. How far to the right do you have to click? I tried all over...

missgracie361

Thanks a million! I have the book, but hadn't gotten that far. I have used motherlode without any problem, and I didn't input "testingcheatsenabled true". BUT, I did find that agingoff didn't work.

Thanks so much for sharing!

josharon

Wow big list of cheats, I don't normaly use cheats when playing but sometimes I like to make that rich snob down the road that you really love to hate.. you know what im talking about anyway, thanks again
DarwinsProgeny

If you use the age trigger after the testing cheat do they get older or younger. Or is there an option there?
illuminatedms

So, half of those cheats don't walk, WHICH is not your fault but Prima's. I really would like the Edit in CAS option.
illuminatedms

DarwinsProgeny wrote:If you use the age trigger after the testing cheat do they get older or younger. Or is there an option there?

Older. I killed one my Sims accidentally doing it, because he aged far sooner than I thought and I wanted him to be younger again. Oops.
Supuhstar

He left the best one out...
familyfunds [Familyname] # - Add or extract money for a chosen family. Just like in Nightlife!
nictza1

Thanks so much. I was going craaazy trying to play a game with no cheats.
AyaBabe

Odd that some of these don't work for me, but do for others.......

I really like this one: THANKS!!

BUT.. if you use testingcheatsenabled true ... you can click and drag each bar individually to make your Sim very happy.

ppph

thanks heaps~~~ much better with cheats in hand,lol
melissawarhol

Yay!
mzpink98

I looked up some cheats before I got the game , but these are much better. I hadn't heard of the shazaam one before that will really come in handy. Thanks!

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: