Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
NEW WORLD: Angel Falls – ONHOLD  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Dougy150

Why does everyone who makes beautiful town make that WA is required ? Its really annoying. I wanted to have this town, but I don't have WA. too bad >>
Gillie

I know what you mean, I'm never getting WA but I'm interested in Ambitions. Many world creators should probably make base game-friendly worlds and then one with EP content.
BSIRegina

Dougy, I know how you feel because I didn't have WA until a couple of weeks ago. I started my world to be base game compatible and it will be finished base game compatible first, but I'm not wanting to derail Diestler's thread. I will tell you, though, there are some very nice worlds available that don't require WA. There is a base game version of Broken Heart Island and Alpine Shores (it has a few minor problems but it's such a nice world I can live with those). There is also The Kingdom of Niua Simoa over at MTS.

When it comes to world design, though, many of the objects that were added with WA should have been in C-A-W all by itself, like bridges and some extra fences and possibly even a few of the plants. If a person starts creating a world with WA installed they also may not know which items are from the base game and which are from WA. The only way to figure it out is open the game and look through the WA content and try to remember which is and which isn't.

Then there's the added bonus that many of the WA objects are just plain awesome. Add WA plants to the mix, for example, and as a creator you actually feel like you have a few choices in your designs. Also, creating a non-modern looking world isn't easy without WA.

As I move through creating my own world, I am looking forward to the day I can finish the base game version and start the re-do with WA objects, because as it is I'm having to stretch my imagination to its limits. I am also fantasizing about creating a world where I can just make whatever I want from the start without having to worry about making sure I don't use something from WA.

Now, to sum up this whole wall o' text, since you also see a need for base game worlds, how about you create one? That would definitely increase the number available and give other people who don't have WA more options.

sookielee

StarSarah, If you don't mind me asking, where did you download my houses from? I know they were never posted to the exchange - at least I did not post them there at all. I am glad you like my houses and I do have an open policy that they are free to use in worlds, but you might want to consider letting builders know when you are going to use their houses. I would have loved to know about this, even though I do not require it.

Custom Sims 3 - Home of Jynx's Rabbit Hole Replacements
NYJani

Amazing looking world! i'm quite excited to download and play it, just wondering if any of the issues (towers etc) have been sorted yet?
LuLuLucLucy

Humm i was wondering can you upload pictures you have took of your sim on the profile picture?
SimLurvver

Just to start of with, your world looks amazing its one of first decent worlds i have seen and exactly what I think people look for in a world so congrats.
I noticed on your post that you havnt put up a link to download the world and i was wondering where I could get hold of the upload link?

Thanks a heap SimLurvver xx
MunLife

I HAVE WA, BUT THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS WORLD, WHY?
SummerSong86

MunLife wrote:I HAVE WA, BUT THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS WORLD, WHY?
This world was taken down because there were serious problems in it that caused lag, visual oddities and routing problems. I'm hoping StarSarah is able to get them fixed.

I read something that made me think the sinking problem at Doo Peas lot has to do with a cheat code. Unfortunately I can't remember exacty what it was that I read, since it was some time ago that I read info about cheat codes causing sinking of sims into terrain. And I'm also tired. Not a good combo for a middle-aged memory!

I've left the community. No disputes involved. Goodbye and thank you to all the friends I met here.
Lostlilly

you said the world is on hold ??
Dreamer32910

StarSarah wrote:I have tried and tried and tried but it wont upload! I will keep trying though and let you know if i have any luck xx

Upload it to mediafire, thats where I'm going to upload my world.

"Well bad things from my past are buried not dead, they haunt me like ghosts begging me to let them go but they make me who I am." Madina Lake
kakakelly

I really wanna play this world, it looks amazing!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/03/11 04:50 PM

stylsim

Where can I find this world? It looks amazing but I can't find it anywhere!

Sims3fan1986

where can i download Angel Falls. I love your legacy that you did in it

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: