Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Gothique Beauty: Results and Assignment FOUR!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
amzwillday

I like your pic toblie looks really cool especially with the sim in the back with grimmy

They need clicks! so please click them
SweetBaby

Wow Toblie, yours is awesome!!
SweetBaby

Late one night when Lilith was all alone, the lights flickered and went out. All went pitch black, and Lilith felt very uneasy. She had forever been terrified of the dark, always thinking that someone or something was lurking in the shadows. With the racing of her heart, a full panic started to set in.

In an attempt to calm her nerves, she felt her way over to the fireplace and lit a fire. From there, she started to hyperventilate and felt very sick to her stomach. She KNEW this time something or someone sinister was there stalking her in the night. She heard a noise coming from just outside the window. "What was that!?"

Bigger

(sorry for the edits... I was experimenting with a different image hosting site and was having problems with one of the links.)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/19/10 04:15 PM

RepulsiveDesire1

Sweetbaby & Toblie I love your pictures.

SweetBaby

Thanks RD - I am sooo glad you decided to continue on--I can't wait to see the amazing picture you come up with!
RepulsiveDesire1

Well I wouldn't have high hopes I'm still lacking in inspiration. But there is time so hopefully something will come to me.

Toblie

Thanks guys, The forums have been really buggy for me sometimes i can see this forum and sometimes i can't, like now i can't see them on google chrome (I could yeaterday) and now i can only view thwm on IE but couldn't yesterday. So i have no idea whats up.

SweetBaby you pic is cool love the evil dude looking through the window.

http://feelingcalledsims.tumblr.com/
KelleD014

wow i can actually see this forum!!

estrellalin

Ok I will post this here as well. It is really frustrating that only in a great chance I can access these forums.

As she awoke within her car, Despair felt as if she had finally awaken from a deep sleep. She exited the vehicle and felt a chill in the air. The world was dark and empty, and Despair felt a lurking fear. Noone was near, Despair was alone in this vast world, and had much to fear.

I hope this is good. It is rather dark, but I felt the darkness gave it the feel of lonliness that I was trying to capture. These forum issues are driving me crazy! I can never get onto the modeling forums, so hopefully posting it here is okay.

CeleSeraphym

Yay! I can see this section right now!

Toblie - that is so cool! So creepy and dark, I love it!

SweetBaby - oh WOW -- that picture freaked me the frak out -- WOW. that's AWESOME...

Estrella - your sim looks TERRIFIED! There's something about the picture that looks creepy, like if you look hard enough you might see something really scary. I'm expecting something to POP out at any moment...great job!

RD, you'll come up with something perfect and awesome like you always do. LOL now I'M the one with no inspiration or drive to keep going. I don't think I'll drop out...but I'm not going balls to the wall on this one either. Can't think of anything to do (a couple of my ideas have sort of been done so far). And this disappearing forum business has just gotten out of hand. Ah well...if I can just keep from getting eliminated, that'll be good.

SweetBaby

Thank you Cele

And I know you will come up with something amazing that will blow us all away... again

@estrellalin - I love your picture. She looks both terrified and adorable at the same time--great job!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/19/10 09:18 PM

Toblie

@estrellalin- fantastic work, i don't think it's too dark. Nice work everyone so far. Can't wait for the rest.

I am so excited i can see the forum now 2 hrs ago i couldn't.

http://feelingcalledsims.tumblr.com/
RepulsiveDesire1

I wouldn't get to excited, they will be gone again I'm sure. when you try to get on tomorrow. Its just so crazy!

SuicidalSpiders

Ooh, I can see it now! It seems that they take it down during the day to work on it, and then put it back up at night.

Anywho!! I'm really glad you decided to stay RD!! I'm really looking forward to your photo! I know you'll come up with something awesome as always!

CeleSeraphym

*takes deeeeep breath..."

icanttakeitanymoreicanttakeitanymoreicanttakeitanymoreicanttak
eitanymoreicanttakeitanymoreicanttakeitanymoreicanttakeitanymo
reicanttakeitanymore!!!!!

I am so-ho-ho-ho-ho SICK of the on-again/off-again forum sections!!! I'm gonna screeeeeeeeam!!!!

*pants wildly, calms down*

Sorry...had to get that off my chest. This picture is just...I don't know if I'm getting the colors wrong or if they're too much like my other pics (like the last one) or if it's gothic enough or stupid or ugly or horrible or WHAT. LOL and I'm actually going to be finished by tomorrow night?! Riiiiight. This pic SUCKS. But whatever, I don't care anymore I'll try to have it done before the deadline. Why can't I get into this?!?!???

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: