Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
*Updated* a "did you know" post...including some DYK's from WA and HELS, Ambitions now included...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
IdaNoReally

The daredevil will not burn either.
IdaNoReally

JKAmaryllis wrote:
jmarie76 wrote:I love the "clean house" option... one of my sims had her baby in the hospital... what a concept!! And even paid for medical advice

Is this just for neat sims? (the clean house option) Where is it?

Yes, it is a unique feature for neat sims.
Eloxly

Bugs were fun, you find them in parks...I found mine at the beach. There were butterflies floating around and then little things crawling in the sand and she caught a beetle or something...I haven't looked at it yet. Also, my sim is enjoying fishing a lot and there is a neat thing where you can have them look at the water and judge if it's a good fishing spot or not.

We had company last night for hours so I didn't get to play that long!! Really appreciate the tips, though! I hope everyone posts more as they find them!
Kraylessa

JessieSim wrote:Sounds like your game is buggy.. I killed my first sim in a fire yesterday.

Something about the way you typed that so matter-of-factly made me laugh out loud. Not good, since I'm at work!
shawnsoh123

lolz! once my sim went jogging to a site to ply his guitar and then when he was crossing the street, a car went pass him and he dint get knocked down...weirdness.....o.0
trhonda2000

Let's see, my first simweek my sim is still looking for love, but doing good at work. Her boss actually became an elder and retired shortly after they became friends. I like how random opportunities pop up like my sim was asked to run some paperwork to the hospital for her boss, and got a $1 raise for doing it. I got to nap on the beach, while witnessing ants take away food at a picnic site. My sim really hates how much noise her cheap dishwasher makes when it runs, it was funny to see her cover her ears. And because she doesn't have much cooking skill, I stick her to making autumn salds, yum!
shawnsoh123

o yes! once i went into this room in the house, and my sims had this thing that said "room unfinished" but i dint kno what to do..so i dint do a thing except change the floor which dint make a diff lolz!
Elenna

A Good sim can use the "Brighten Day" chat option.

A Bookworm sim can discuss books with other sims.

I'm not sure if it is from having a higher cooking skill or the Natural Cook trait, but you can improve some foods after you're done cooking them by using the "Kick it up a notch" option (BAM!).
musicmom11

minor update on my simmie...

he loves to flirt and is a charmer. I love the charming introduction action. He actually used it on Cornelia Goth. LOL until he found out she was married...I made him apologize real quick. (Next time little Simmie you'll listen to creator LOL)

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t82/bmudd_2
007/theicemanwe
Cullen23

Nykee24 wrote:1. You can change the color of the fire in the fireplace!(Just click the fireplace, then Change color..)

Lol if i ever create a Harry Potter character they can now have a floo network...lol not really but the flames will be green

If you call a babysitter it will not always be the same one

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/03/09 04:17 PM

rhoswen

The Maid sims will make the bed while your Sim is still sleeping in it (double bed)! This was awkward, as my Sims was sleeping in her underwear and in walked this overweight, middle-aged male maid to stand there and make the bed. o.0

I love that you can go further in the career tracks without having to have everything completely maxed out. My Sim went to a police conference and get out of having to write more reports. We both hate the reports. XP Although, rummaging through the neighbors trash is tons of fun. He found lots of books, decorations, bubble bath, and even a rare seed!

Juliejaz1

Don't forget to clean the refrigerator, the Sim will complain about bad tasting food and then the fridge starts to develop a green haze...too funny!
Noir

when you have catch like 10 fishes of one kind you can fill up your own (or others) pond with it!

Blog about my Cornish rex cats
http://tassarochlockar.blogspot.com

please use http://translate.google.com to read in english
Lasonya1218

Wow You simmers have found so much. I haven't had a lot of time to play and I have the prima guide. The only thing I saw happen was the smell coming from the fridge. I will have to try the others out tonight.

kennethalan

i invited someone out for drinks and then we went back to my house after and they fell asleep in my bed. so i told my sim to get in the bed, but he threw up on the sleeping sim. i couldn't stop laughing

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: