Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I Spy With My Little Eye … Or Do I? Late Night, Part 1  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
ZachyThreeEyes

both of the bouncers have new beards and one has new hair i think
obiwan5000

@11 theres a subway entrance kinda thing maby you get there by train?
dolll_face

Hmmmmm @ 0.19 BEFORE its gotten to the bikini woman, there is a glass fence/gate with a man behind it DJing, you can really faintly see him... I remember a thread where people were talking about the lift that is around 20 and they thought it was a window.

Nothing really new but i thought id mention his little hidden head popping up &these look different to the glass fences already in game, not sure though x
Aeroprincess87

dolll_face wrote:Hmmmmm @ 0.19 BEFORE its gotten to the bikini woman, there is a glass fence/gate with a man behind it DJing, you can really faintly see him... I remember a thread where people were talking about the lift that is around 20 and they thought it was a window.

Nothing really new but i thought id mention his little hidden head popping up &these look different to the glass fences already in game, not sure though x

So I wasn't seeing things! I thought I saw a guy but I thought my eyes were messing up, but I hope your right and it is a DJ because then I will use those helmets from Ambitions to create Daft Punk. Clubbing will never be the same!

mariomaniac86

I think the hidden hot tubs will have special effects like, the love tub in sims 2, or maybe a new `plasma tub for Vamps!
miloandotis

Location:*~Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel, or just the train..?*~

Wow, thanks for pointing those out! Also, if you pause just when it turns to 11 seconds, in the background behind the guy with the keyboard there seems to be some interesting things.. it's kinda hard to tell what they are though.
Oh, and don't forget the bubbles at 22 seconds!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/29/10 05:27 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: