Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My Sims 3 launcher keeps telling me to install an update that i've already installed before.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » High-End Loft Stuff
anniefoopets

I am having that exact same problem!!!! Someone please help!!!!
Jessijtxx

I try to update Sims 3 and it seems to update fine, but when I go onto the launcher it tells me to update it says "A new update is available". So I tried like 5 more times and still the same message!! If anyone could please help I would be so happy!!
Woodingdean

I cant download the new software, its really annoying.. everytime i try to download it in launcher, right at the end when it downloads, it says it cant find the file ! Pleasee i really need help, coz now i cant download all the stuff i have saved on my computer !
RealKujan

-________- Guys, I' just got the game Along with the Expansion packs off High End Loft and SAmbitions, but Now it says i have to Update...... okay but everytime it I don't have that Origin Download Screen it Re Downloads and becomes 0 % complete. So i tried to stay on the screen, Then the Sercurity thing popped up, and i was like YEEESSS!!But then it just disappeared and i have the 1.0.6 version -____- i csn't download my Expanision Packs andStuff Packs because i need to Update the Version and its clearliy not letting me -___-. Just got the game 2 days ago and i already ****** off
Leemone

I have a problem with installing some objects from the exchange. I have an uptaded game, but when I'm about to install some sim or smth it tells me that game cannot install it becouse game lack an uptade! I have installed 1.36 patch when it came out. What should I do? Please help me...
SimGuru_Stephref

Does it say there is a store update or a game update?
Giggligurl10

I just installed my game and I really want to use the exchange but it says I need to update.. When I try to it takes an hour and then I try it again and it says it needs to be updated.. AGAIN so I'm looking for help! I don't know what to do
CHAYAMARIE03

BwassyRainz wrote:
kalay5465 wrote:So my game is up to date but when i go to install the sims 3 generations it tells me that my game needs to be updated! help me ASAP!!!!!!! please?!!?

I Have the same problem. can someone help us!!!!!!!

ME TOOO FIX IT!
itsfreakinmalli

I have the same problem. My dad is getting mad because I keep asking him to enter his password so I can download it, and when I click "Download hairstyles" (the ones i've purchased) NOTHING HAPPENS. So disapoiting. Sims, I thought you were better than this.
SimmerSim

the same thing happened to mee!!!=(
first, it was almost done, like.. 99% then it closes, i tried over 10 times, 5 hours past, nothing seems to be happening and its really irritating since i just got the sims 3 supernatural for my birthday and i cant seem to make it work!!
now, i cant even open my sims 3 launcher without it automatically closing
its really frustrating since there seems to be no solution to our problems...

I LIKE PIE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Tunit6

Im very upset.. so i have pretty much all the expansions.. and i reformated my computer so i have to reinstall all the games.. but when i do.. i go and download something from the sims3 website it says i need the expansion packs but i already have them and i already registered them once before and its also telling me to update my game is is already on auto update.. im soo upset can somebody please help me.. and this new stupid orgin things is messing everything up..
Neo22353

for some reason my sims 3 just will not update. every time I try it says there is an error. What do I do?
lookatdesktop2

The Sims 3 update patch for The Sims 3 Store with The Sims 3 Launcher does not work.
Unable to log on to The Sims 3 when starting the game. Ambitions.
When opening The Sims 3 Launcher a message saying an update patch is available and I click on the update button,
the next message says Update compete. But when I try to play the game it says I have to get the Sims 3 store update patch before I can log on to the internet.
I have done so. but it is as if TheSims3 game launcher thinks I have not updated it so it prevents me from logging in before playing the game. Before today I was able to play on line. But out of the blue I accepted the update in Game Launcher, and I got the run around and around and around etc. But seriously, It has been said before that Origin replaced the Game Launcher right? OR am I simply mistaken?
Do what to fix it?
I want to be able to get updates and post my game progress on line but if I have to I will simply uninstall my game and play other types of games in the future. I like playing the sims but not if the stuff they send down the pipes to me cause confusion and headaches. I have a good computer that should not have issues but until this morning it seems to force my hand.
1991awsomeful

I installed the newest update today (11/8/12) and i get past the first loading screen but after i get to the second loading screen (after you've selected which game you wan to play) and it gets almost all the way loaded then says "windows has encountered a unknown problem" the it closes out. I've uninstalled and re installed my base games with and without my expansion packs. And now I'm fed up because I paid for these games and yet I can't play them!
ClaireElizabeth96

safeeandsoundd wrote:someone please help me >.< im confused. my launcher says i need to update my game and then i try to with the EA download manager thing, and then it goes to a hundred percent, and asks me if i can make changes to my comp and i say yes and then, it forcecloses, and asks me to do it again. Please, i've been doing this all day. I have no clue what to do. Please help!

I HAVE THE SAME GOD **** PROBLEM! ive uninstalled origin and/or the EADM and it still wont work. i cant play my games for more then 10 mins and i feel the update might fix this. i need the update 1.42! PLEASE HELP USSSSSS!!!!

Post Reply Forum Index » High-End Loft Stuff
Go to: