Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What happened in your sim's stories today?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
wickichick

IY20052: You have an epic story going on with lots of drama! Again I dont know how players manage so many little ones at once..would drive ya nuuuuttttty!

But all the little ones are very cute, how clever to dress them in certain colors to make identifing them easier.

the twin girls are gorgeous..hope you do post pics soon...this is an excellent story line.

wickichick

FeliciaB84: I heard they aren't working but hope they get them fixed soon..EA does have problems do they not? hehehe they just can't seem to fix one thing without breaking another. It has to be a hard life.

Jojo777

wickichick wrote:FeliciaB84: I heard they aren't working but hope they get them fixed soon..EA does have problems do they not? hehehe they just can't seem to fix one thing without breaking another. It has to be a hard life.

It's probably adding in an extra "http://"

Take the extra one out on the website bar and you should get to the link fine.

And then read FeliciaB84's story, cause it's awesome!!

@Felicia: Don't think I'm not watching you too! I'm excited to see you develop that storyline

FeliciaB84

Location:♪I don't have to be hateful, I can just say "Bless Your Heart,"♪

Thanks, Jojo!!

That's just a small part of the storyline. I've already picked my heir...but I'm keeping my lips zipped!!

FayeShinomori

The heiress of the twelfth generation of my family, the Roberts family, married a handsome young CAS Sim that my best friend and I created named Hephaestus. He and Winter really hit it off and were soon married. Shortly after the wedding, Winter became pregnant with their first son, Iapetos. Iapetos looks more like his mother and although his mother is stunning, I wanted him to have a bit of his father's features. So I had them try for another baby. They now have a new son named Ryxos who looks like his father but has his mother's hair. I'm quite fond of Ryxos. Winter's entire family was kicked out of her house because I wanted her to get married and have completely control of the home and none of her other siblings were Adults yet so I had the other children move out with the parents. Winter has five younger siblings: twins Olympia and Hecate, young Erebus, and twin girls Nyx and Eris. I truly was torn between having Winter being the heiress or having Hecate being the heiress. But Winter was so beautiful that I decided that she would have control of the house. I'm very pleased with how the children have turned out, but Winter has the Lifetime Wish to have five children. So I fully plan on letting her have more. Hopefully some girls! I hope she doesn't have the curse that befell her grandparents: five boys!

I'd rather die staring Death in the face than die blindly.
IY20052

wickichick wrote:IY20052: You have an epic story going on with lots of drama! Again I dont know how players manage so many little ones at once..would drive ya nuuuuttttty!

But all the little ones are very cute, how clever to dress them in certain colors to make identifing them easier.

the twin girls are gorgeous..hope you do post pics soon...this is an excellent story line.

Thanks! I will probably be able to post more and better pics tonight of the kids now. Its a lot of fun with all the kids and Allegra my vamp is looking for a husband now. I pic the colors because they are each of the kid's favorite colors. I love how the boys colors were all like fire, they were just born that way =)

The Stone Family 100 Baby Challenge

http://stone100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

The moved out children

http://stone100babychallengechildren.blogspot
EstevaoAzul

I'm very glad I found this new thread. I'm torn as to what I want to do next with my household. My original intention was to build up the Moussa family (Ameen, Parker and Samira) and then eventually move them out to focus on my main family, the Romanetzs (Stephen, Farid and Istfan). However, I've grown attached to the Moussas. If I decide to move them out, is there a way I can guarantee that the house I move them to will be adequate enough? I mean, the house would need to have at least two bedrooms. I've never split up a household before.

For those that followed my story from the other thread: Should I move the Moussas out so I can focus on the Romanetzs? Or should I keep both couples in the same house?

I hope to have some more photos soon.

LovelyxIrony

wickichick: I actually couldn't wait to get rid of the "elder kids", because there was honestly nothing I could do with them xD. And I am definitely not having my Sims time travel for a while! Oh yeah, the snow is pretty bad - but at least I got three days of college off .

I like Verona as well, but for some reason there's something about Roma I like better (although now that she's an adult, she looks kind of anorexic - I'm going to have to work on that!). And, yep, a new baby - although now he's a child. I aged him up pretty quick because I don't have the patience to wait for them to age xD. And that is pretty funny I moved to Sunset and you moved to Bridgeport! I mainly moved my Sims out of there because it was starting to get laggy .

Anyway, here's a picture of toddler (now child) Angelo! It's funny to me, because he looks nothing like either of his parents (his dad has black hair and bright blue eyes; mom has blond hair and ice blue eyes).

Aside from him being a child now, Roma and Verona are also adults and both are married now and expecting a kid . Holly's an elder now as well, and their daughter from the future passed away, apparently.

7.15.11!!
EstevaoAzul

I haven't purchased Late Night yet. Is it worth it for story quality? Funny thing about it though. I'm an American living in Portugal, so if I want to install it, I have to use the Portuguese version. (I contacted EA and they said that as long as I download it from the EA store, the Portuguese version that is, I won't have a problem using it as it will have an option to install in English.) The funny thing though, is that in the Portuguese version, the town in Late Night is not called Bridgeport. In the Portuguese version it's apparently called "Hope Hills". I wonder if this is normal for expansion packs in other languages?

wickichick

EstevaoAzul: Letting go of some of your household is always a hard decision. you can move them very close..across the street or next door to make frequent visiting more convienent. In this game with story progression there is always the chance the game will move them, but I have only had this happen once and I do extended families all the time.

It depends if you feel you will enjoy the gaming experience more if you have less to work with daily..it can get exhausting to keep up with multiple sims...I always keep my families small for this reason, but some players want that full household. I have heard players complain because they become bored with their household, I really do believe it is how imagiative you can be with what you have to work on....it is a tough choice but not really one someone else can make for you...think about it this way..what would you like to do with the family you most want to concentrate on...and at least for me, I like having the extended family in the neighborhood...it makes those special occassions more special if you know what I mean. Let me know what you decide.

wickichick

EstevaoAzul: I don't know what to tell you about Late Night. I took it off my computer today, and when I am done with the family I am playing right now, I am going to do a clean erase and the install all the games over. Then I am going to not add any updates after World adventures. I think the patches that came with latenight added too many glitches to the game..for me it is car spawning and it evenually causes the game to lag, if you move to a new neighborhood it will be for awhile and then the lagging starts over. The only way to get rid of it is to install a mod to erase the cars out of the NPC inventory. Other players have reported worse glitches, I don't know if that is because their computer doesn't have enough memory or a powerful enough processor/video card. I do know that others have had no problems with the game at all.
It is an awesome ep, it adds so much to the game as you can create nightclubs, or if you live in Bridgeport there are multiple clubs available to go to...the clothes are great...but if you get the glitches it is a pain and it doesn't look like EA is going to be fixing any of them anytime soon. If you want more specific information just ask and I will be glad to provide an answer.

CK213

I didn't get to play much tonight.

Melonie is back in the Stylist biz again. All these sims aging up has undone all my hard work in beautifying Bridgeport everyone is walking around with either hideous hair or clothes.

They have another child who just aged up from a toddler, but I don't have a pic.

I still haven't gotten started on sprucing up the backyard.

I could have sworn I heard the maniacal cackle of EA marketing and accounting when I purchased some Store Items.

Yeah, yeah, laugh on your skipping way to the bank. I'm enjoying my stuff anyway.
That SimGuru_Tra_la_la_la_la has a really shrill cackle.

wickichick

LovelyxIrony: awwww, Angelo is just too cute! Love the little shirt you have on him. **LOL** I know it is a hard choice between sims sometimes..it may sound crazy but every now and again you have one and their personality is just special somehow..Roma is pretty in every way...Verona has her spcial look about her too..it is hard! Just know that no matter how you choose your story will move in a new direction.
Keep us posted on your story,

EstevaoAzul

well, my main sim Stephen has a lifetime wish of raising 5 children from babies to teen. Istfan would be the first, but would need 4 more to complete the lifetime wish and there are already 6 sims in the house.

rowanen

My simbot hope saw a hotub for the first time and jumped in--shortly shorting out...
Then my other sim hannah enjoyed the hottub until her husband got in and she freaked out... shortly after my game crashed... (I'm having fun with OLS hot tubs)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/04/11 05:39 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: