Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Convert captured video to an iMovie friendly format  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Mac Discussions
chocopaws

BluebellFlora wrote:I now use a nifty little App from the App Store called SmartConverter. It's the simplest to use and iMovie friendly. No stuttering/lagging/speeding up issues at all.

Can you use the SmartConverter that's free from the app store or do you need to use the one that is 9 dollars?
nuzzycoolcat867

Hi there. I followed your step, and I must say, it works great! But when I imported it into iMovie, the clip got all choppy. Help please?
rae545

Thanks so much! But there's no sound?
Guitarmadabs

Thank You SO MUCH! This has helped me loads!!!
Creater

nuzzycoolcat867 wrote: Hi there. I followed your step, and I must say, it works great! But when I imported it into iMovie, the clip got all choppy. Help please?

I had the same problem Does anyone know what to do?
cheerchick12

This helped soo freaking much!
BelieveitOrNotxK

my videos got converted all good, but theyre all choppy -_-
BelieveitOrNotxK

I just found a better converter its called prism for mac the download is freee! just google and click on the site the videos arent choppy and conversion is waaayyy easier
ThePrimaDiva

I don't know if others have experienced this, but when I converted the recorded Sims 3 videos using VLC, and played back the converted videos, it looked like my sims were twitching all the time or like there was a glitch.

I've had better success using Handbrake to convert. Good things about this software too is that it's free and it also rips DVDs. Hope this helps others.
http://handbrake.fr/
ivinian

Thanks for the heads-up about VLC. I actually just needed something to preview my videos so I just know what they're even about, so I can upload them to my studio, and that was just the info I needed. Thank you very much for posting the OP

My studio -- c'mon by and take a peek! ** CC-free.
CarpetMadness

is this safe? i dont want to cause any havoc for my computer, also which one do i download
Roxylove66

I did everything you sad, but it still didn't work!!!!! THIS IS SO ANNOYING!

Post Reply Forum Index » Mac Discussions
Go to: